Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought BTC at 23.5K$  (Read 1608 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:57:44 PM

It doesn't matter if you buy for $ 23k, but it is likely Bitcoin can pump higher than its current price,. Bitcoin is currently still significant at $ 23k, many estimate that bitcoin could hit $ 25k earlier in the year. so be patient and wait for the right time to sell it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 03:19:17 PM

In fact, I am very optimistic about the future development of events in the cryptocurrency market and I believe that even the current price is quite suitable for profitable investments, especially if we consider them for a long period. But if the investor has confidence in the forecasts for 2021 leaving, which are based on the results of halving, according to historical indicators, then the investor can make a profit as early as next year. But I didn’t invest at this price just because today it takes too much capital to make a good profit in the near future.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:21:03 PM

Well, not very wise move. Even if you don't have any experience in trading you should always take a look to the price chart and if something is going up too high and too fast you should be careful. I believe that you will have opportunity to take profit, but you will need to wait.

Why do you think it was not wise? It is better to start now, than regret not doing it in the future. Who know what the price could be even in one month. So far the history shows that everything is cyclic. He might hold it, gain experience and sell it in few years at the price of $23.5K. Or get profit soon. It would be worse if he could have bought some random altcoin now, hoping that its price would grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:27:31 PM

I won't dare invest in Bitcoin at a surging phase, it's too risky and I'm sure there is going to be some corrections too, the best time to invest on bitcoin is when price is down, the trick is always buy low and sell high, I've learned this in 2017 bull season

no one will ever know what will happen in the future, maybe Bitcoin price will continue to increase until next year and break through the price of $30k or even more than that, because when the price of Bitcoin fell very far then everyone doubted if the price of Bitcoin could increase again, but now Bitcoin has proven it by making the price increase very high and past its ATH price, so this proves that we don't need to hesitate by investing in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase very high (although sometimes we take a long time to hold and get profit from investing in Bitcoin).

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:29:09 PM

buying when the price is high is not the right time, but if you are already buying it then wait, there are a lot of rumors saying bitcoin could pump higher or could even hit its ATH again in the next year and we all hope this happens in the near future. and lucky I have taken the opportunity, last week when buying BTC in the price range of $ 18k

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:30:08 PM

So you are the victim [not exactly a victim] of FOMO? Just because you saw the price start to increase, you went all in, which is a very newbie move. If you aren't confident about your investment, just sell it now since you won't be making a huge loss. If you are losing sleep over your bitcoin investment, why suffer? Just let it go.
-snip-
What is the prediction of price for now with reason?!
Just google it. You will see some say its going to go over 50k, some says its going over 400k and then others are saying the bull run is going to end soon and the price is going to drop. To conclude, no one actually knows where its heading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:55:06 PM

I think that is the risky part that you have done, it is really a good idea to buy bitcoin but just by looking at its price, that's too high. We all want to make our money grow, why buying a coin that is on its peak, on its all-time high since it was created. If you know what's possible to happen, you may think that the price will go down in no time. Every trader or investor should know about buying low and selling high, but in the case that you bought bitcoin at its high price, that is too risky.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:01:17 PM

By seeing the increasing in price rapidly I invested in bitcoin. Was it the perfect time? What is the prediction of price for now with reason?!
That would depend on you. I mean if you are a Hodler then I don't think you can call it bad timing to buy Bitcoin at this price because it is still growing even more over time. However, if you are a trader then your entry was totally wrong because why would you buy at the rally phase when you could have just wait for a correction. Perhaps FOMO is the main reason why you purchase are you? Anyway, I hope more rally comes for Bitcoin so that it wouldn't be a total loss for you. Just make sure that if you saw an opportunity to buy or to sell, don't hesitate to grab it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:06:43 PM

By seeing the increasing in price rapidly I invested in bitcoin. Was it the perfect time? What is the prediction of price for now with reason?!

Personally, I think that investing in BTC right now is not the best choice, since the price was previously more profitable, however, if you have already made investments in BTC, then you now need to wait for further growth, and it will certainly be during 2021. The main thing is to decide in advance at what price you want to sell it in order to fix your profit. If this is not done, then you may not have time to sell BTC at the best price for you in time.

If we would going to look his side in other dimension maybe he was a trader thats why he puts risk to buy bitcoin at this high price. And gladly he was able to afford at such price which this year was considered the ATH.

I think that is the risky part that you have done, it is really a good idea to buy bitcoin but just by looking at its price, that's too high. We all want to make our money grow, why buying a coin that is on its peak, on its all-time high since it was created. If you know what's possible to happen, you may think that the price will go down in no time. Every trader or investor should know about buying low and selling high, but in the case that you bought bitcoin at its high price, that is too risky.

This is too much risky to consider even if lets say i am a trader or even i just wanted to keep bitcoin in my wallet or hard wallet because the price today was not economically practical to buy, hope that he waits a time where bitcoins value dip a little bit than affording at this value.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:11:49 PM

Some people says that the Bitcoin will be having a price correction where in it will crash around 10% before it goes up again. For me I really think this price correction would be a good time to invest in Bitcoin but analyze it well since it might either go crashing and not a price correction.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:13:41 PM

What? Did you think this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin?. Well you are brave man it so risky if you invest right now we never know when will dump the price because once in the top it's vulnerable to dump. Well hopefully if Bitcoin will keep increasing this month.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:19:24 PM

If you are a beginner in my opinion it is okay if you have confidence and are able to predict the price of bitcoin will return up in the long term or in the next few months.
because with this you can help the movement of bitcoin for the better and maybe without us realizing that many people like them (OP) buy bitcoin at high prices because of their belief that bitcoin will continue to rise to reach the highest price even though it is risky but still their right due to the delay in getting to know bitcoin because bitcoin or other crypto is developing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:24:04 PM

Thats some bold step you have taken, lot of people will not want to take that risk because the price is already very high, on the other hand, going by speculations btc is likely to go up to 50k, so if op is willing to be patient and hold strong am sure he will be happy.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:30:59 PM

If you bought just to see a fiat profit, you may have to wait for a while.

My prediction is that in the next couple of months Bitcoin will swing between $19 000 and $23 000. There are holidays in the next two weeks and usually people are resting in January, with a more active market from March onward.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:33:42 PM

Good for you that you learn to invest your money into bitcoin, For me there's no perfect time to invest in bitcoin as long as you have enough money to trade and to buy and sell but if you are new in crypto currency i suggest you to learn something watch on youtube read news about bitcoin to gain knowledge and not to risk your money because you think it is good time to buy bitcoin most of people following something that they think is new and thinking that they can easily gain profit from it without learning it first. Taking the risk is high when you don't know how you can manage your coins.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:46:02 PM

Buying at the top isn't always the smart decision to take, if you are a trader you should always look to buy low and sell high, not doing the opposite, but if your not buying it as a trader rather as an investor/long term holder, then your free to buy at any price you wish, because I believe either before the year runs out bitcoin might still be able to reach some new highs, I guess it might hit $30k before the year runs out, but next time try buying when it's not already at the top.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:46:30 PM

it's rather brave step because buying on the fast growing market is risky. in the near future there may be the price correction and you will have the opportunity for buying BTC at lower levels.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:07:22 PM

it's rather brave step because buying on the fast growing market is risky. in the near future there may be the price correction and you will have the opportunity for buying BTC at lower levels.

Maybe not, the Btc price movement started to increase significantly in the last 24 hours and there may be no correction to return to the low. but the OP has bought at a high price, I think he has dared to take a high risk by buying for $ 23k.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:15:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 07:03:04 AM by MishaSER

The main thing is that this is not a fatal mistake, in the past people waited 2 years to make a profit. If the nerves are iron you can wait.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:39:12 PM

Buying btc at this price is too much for me, you could have waited for a retrace to get a very good price. Although if you are planning to hold for a long time then you do not have a problem because eventually, the price will go higher but if you are planning to have it short then you might need to be on alert to get out of this position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: