Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge Hero Faucet | Earn Doge | No Shortlink | %20 Referral | dogehero.xyz  (Read 84 times)
bytburak (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:51:22 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2020, 07:24:59 PM by bytburak

Welcome To Doge Hero

Features :
FaucetPay Withdraw
%20 Referral Earn
Instant Pay
No Shortlink !

dogehero.xyz
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 02:46:48 PM

I do not think that this resource is workable, despite the fact that after visiting it, the first page indicates Doge payments to users, to the corresponding addresses for only 0.15 coins at the current time. At the same time, the captcha does not allow you to perform any actions, since it knocks out a 404 error.
kolesozw
Legendary

Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:11:53 AM

I do not think that this resource is workable, despite the fact that after visiting it, the first page indicates Doge payments to users, to the corresponding addresses for only 0.15 coins at the current time. At the same time, the captcha does not allow you to perform any actions, since it knocks out a 404 error.

It is a working faucet, but you could claim a total of 0.75 DOGE per 24h (5 claims, 0.15 each).

So it does just not worth the invested time. Much better is to claim some in-site gaming faucets like BetFury, Crypto.Games, etc.

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:35:54 AM

It is quite a good faucet to earn doge, but it is quite low compare to other faucets like (moondoge, doge-to, 999doge, etc.) but the 30% referral bonus is also good. (if you have a 1000 referrals). Overall it is quite good faucet.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
Spaffin

Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 04:43:53 PM

It is a working faucet, but you could claim a total of 0.75 DOGE per 24h (5 claims, 0.15 each).

So it does just not worth the invested time. Much better is to claim some in-site gaming faucets like BetFury, Crypto.Games, etc.
Basically, the site we wear our signature has far more benefits than the faucet that gives 10 satoshi every 20 minutes. But nevertheless, I completely agree with you, because even this is much better than any other resource.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:40:03 AM

Basically, the site we wear our signature has far more benefits than the faucet that gives 10 satoshi every 20 minutes. But nevertheless, I completely agree with you, because even this is much better than any other resource.

Yeah, you're right that this site our wearing has more benefits in the long run. Maybe you can earn more, by doing many faucets at once. But it is stressing and not worth the time but you'll able to earn as well.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:12:53 PM

Most crypto newbies starts with claiming faucets, if you have a lot of time to spare claiming from faucets. Its really not worth it but if you’re doing it on a daily basis and keep it you’ll never noticed that you’re gaining good amount as time goes by. As of the moment I’ll stick with Betfury’s free sats.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: