Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be greedy at this time.  (Read 1658 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:40:14 PM

Should I call myself greedy because I wanted more profit? It is something wrong we call greediness that will bring us to the worse because greediness for me is just not like that, wanting more is just a motivational program set to our mindest and have positive results.

What makes this worse is that we are doing this at the wrong time (just like now). Some people just jump into crypto because they are seeing that the market price soars high which is not good and the best thing to do. But if they are doing this when the market is a bear season, I would say that 100% or even 200% gains will happen(sounds greedy right?).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:57:29 AM

Greedy is one thing that we should avoid. If you think you are greedy, it is better to take your profit before you miss that chance, and you can't sell at the price you want or at the high price. But we can't deny that greedy will always come to us, especially if our target price is reached, but we don't place any order sell at that price. And we will not place anything except watching the price moves up and down. If you do that, your target price will not fill, and you will wait for a long time before you can sell it at the price you want.
Yes,i agreed with you. Greedy is one thing that we should avoid it. Most of the time we are greedy that we can not selected the sell order price. Just remember some people hold bitcoin in 2017 they think bitcoin will be 30000$+ but they sell it low price because when the price is increase they don't sell it..I think people  need to satisfied  her self otherwise  he lost everything

When people think that bitcoin will be $30k, they don't sell bitcoin at $19k because they still believe that bitcoin can hit that price. But suddenly, the price drops continuously and reaches the lowest price at $3k. Many of them panic because they don't sell bitcoin at the highest price. From that experience, I think people now learned from their mistakes in the past.

And with the price already touch $23k, people don't want to miss another chance to sell their bitcoin. But at the same time, many people are aware and want to invest in bitcoin, which makes the price back to increase. I think the price will not stop increase until the next year, and perhaps, the bitcoin price will hit the highest price at the next price.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:10:10 AM

To be honest, this bitcoin rally bothers me a lot. I am newbie trader and I just recently started studying about the basic concept of trading and was planning to short the upcoming dowtrend if there is any. This led me to become confused whether if I should sell based on the other traders speculative price or just leave the market temporarily and start learning a more in depth T.A.

This is driving me nuts!
Be careful traders speculative price are sometime deceptive. You will have rely on your own findings and make decision on your own. What works for peter might not work for Paul. Remember, there are thousands of coin in the market. While some will rise some will fall. For every trade you make, do not forget to use stop loss especially when you will not be available all the time to monitor your trading. If you are willing to take time off to study trading more, well that will be better. You can put what you have learn to practice by using demo account for real life experience. https://bitsgap.com/demo-trading/ will give you the best demo account with over 100,000 USD to buy various crypto listed on the platform.
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:04:09 PM

yes I agree with your suggestion, but sometimes when the price is at the pump there will be a lot of Fomo which results in us getting stuck buying tokens that are being pumped.  actually the most important thing in trading is mentally not to use emotions when trading, and patience is the main key,

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:31:45 PM

I'm saying for them they are newbie in trading platform. Don't be greedy. You see it that coin is going to pump and pump and you Think you should buy this coin.. Firstly Don't do it. And at this time all coin is pump so do not do it.
When i was newbie, i did the same mistake so I'm suggest it all newbies. If, you are want to take profit from trading.
Learn about trading.

This greedy talk is not for only the newbie trader. Every kind of trader need to know that greed is danger waiting for your account. You can be free if you keep doing greedy but not all of the time. At this time, buying high or a coin that will pump  might not be good. Buying and waiting for gradual increase is surely profiting taking.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 12:42:24 PM

Being greedy is not good because it will cause to you to lose your money, we know people only invest only if the investment is already successful or trends like in the bitcoin they invested only when price is very high but it depends to them to their research because we have others opinion of what will happen maybe for the others they think will up more so be positive on their thinking that their prediction about bitcoin will happen.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:10:31 PM

sometimes you won't be able to control their emotions even me too sometimes i'm getting tempted by the price of the cryptocurrency sometimes i forgot to read the charts and just buy pumping coins and suddenly losing money.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:08:15 PM

I'm saying for them they are newbie in trading platform. Don't be greedy. You see it that coin is going to pump and pump and you Think you should buy this coin.. Firstly Don't do it. And at this time all coin is pump so do not do it.
When i was newbie, i did the same mistake so I'm suggest it all newbies. If, you are want to take profit from trading.
Learn about trading. Learn about take profit, stop loss and
Learn about fundamental analyst.  
Easier to be said than to be done but yeah you shouldn't be greedy and that is the most important you need to do aside from learning the fundamentals of trading. You shouldn't be greedy when the price is soaring high, you must set your goal or target price to sell and so if the price is dump as well. If you keep waiting for more there's a chance that you might lose the opportunity you once had.
And of course, you must learn the basic fundamentals because entering in trade without any knowledge is more like suicide. Don't be afraid to lose coz you can learn from it. One thing, learn to control your emotions as well, that will helps a lot on most occasions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:29:19 PM

Dealers should simply be ensuring they are all around focused and not having eagerness at all on the grounds that the market cost can support and keeping in mind that great merchant can exploit. There will be one more second for us to enter the market at the opportune time, and we will get another opportunity to purchase low and sell high.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:09:31 PM

Dealers should simply be ensuring they are all around focused and not having eagerness at all on the grounds that the market cost can support and keeping in mind that great merchant can exploit. There will be one more second for us to enter the market at the opportune time, and we will get another opportunity to purchase low and sell high.
Now we can tell that the btc price is really able to make new ATH even after years of having a too much volatility, being able to set new ATH 3 years after it's last record shows how good BTC market is can be as investment if only we knew how to manage and wait for it's time that we will be able to have some profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:51:38 PM

Most of the newbies that fall in that trap have never read about trading in their lives, which is a shame because one of the first things you are ever going to learn is that you should never trade assets that have a volume that is too low, and this is because those kind of assets can be subject to heavy manipulation by the whales, and even if pump and dump groups have been illegal in the traditional markets for decades because of the privacy afforded by this market this is a problem we still have to fight.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:07:50 PM

Most of the newbies that fall in that trap have never read about trading in their lives, which is a shame because one of the first things you are ever going to learn is that you should never trade assets that have a volume that is too low, and this is because those kind of assets can be subject to heavy manipulation by the whales, and even if pump and dump groups have been illegal in the traditional markets for decades because of the privacy afforded by this market this is a problem we still have to fight.
But there are some which arent noobs do really take some risk on buying some low cap coins for the belief that they would able to make tons of profits
incase the token or coin had been pumped out.Even though the chances were slim but the possibilities is there thats why some do really take out some
risk even if they are already old into this market.Greed is one of the most common thing when dealing up with money or into this market.
Just always remember to secure out profits when you are in greens and never ever hoping for more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 10:50:17 PM

As a newbie especially those trying to explore the opportunity the trading industry offers, avoid newly listed coins especially those on top exchange, the pumps are just influence by the news of the new exchange listing and not that they're promising due to the technology or solution they offer to the industry. Investing just because a coin is pumping is a wrong strategy and meant end up costing you our capital.

And for newbie that already find themselves in such scenario were their investment are pumping, you not cashing out doesn't mean you're greedy. Don't misunderstand the concept but since you're in a very volatility market and aren't holding instead trading. Having a stop loss option set in place is the most smartest and advisable thing to do.

Always stick to your strategy although this shouldn't mean you should be ignorant and not be willing to adjust your strategy at very given opportunity to best suit the market and work out profit for you. As a trader, the profits are the most important things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:20:59 PM

Sometimes newbie traders do this, they are greedy when the price is high and they buy greedily. even though it is very prone to experiencing big losses, when the pump price is very high it can immediately experience a dump without being expected. So it's true, before trading it requires learning and strategy
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:56:31 PM

Nothing really good can happen if you let greed get within you. You can just experience greater loss and miss opportunities right in front of you if you will stay greedy all the time. This is a note for all the newbies and even for the oldies that greed will not create a good space for you in this industry for you will just left out having greater loss than gains. For the newbies, better do educate yourself all about the things you must know about trading before doing any engagement to manage the risk associated on dealing with trading. Be mindful the your actions will take response of the outcome your decisions have created in the future. Take it slow and avoid being greedy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:33:17 AM

Whenever the market scenario shows a wild change, the mind of people changes. This is where the greed accompanies. Here some finds luck and majority ends with loss. When the market looks bullish people just buy some assets expecting a growth in the short. Most of the time people go on lucky try with new coins. This is how the greed affects the users. Maybe buying the right altcoin could get you profit atleast in the long run.

darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 05:28:15 AM

Being practical and reasonable in business is number one thing they teach you at school. When you see something becoming too good to be true it is either not true at all, or it is usually something that is very good but you are very late to it already. This is why I would say bitcoin is at a place where you might be too late already to make a huge life changing amount, I am not saying it won't go up, it will definitely go up, but even 10x of whatever amount of money I can put right now is not enough to change my life forever, I would be superbly happy, but I wouldn't really have a whole changed life just with a 10x return.

Moreover, to think that 10x in bitcoin is over 240k nowadays, PER BITCOIN, that is already way too much to ask. It means you could profit from bitcoin but you can't retire with bitcoin if you invested only once and wait for it to mean something.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 05:47:32 AM

Yep. Don't be greedy.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like roulette, no one really understands what's going on. crypto price remains a puzzle.
When you've bought something at a much higher price and you see the price drop dramatically many cannot bear the pressure of daily fluctuations, there's a psychological impact.

The ability to control emotions properly when trading will form the correct trading mindset and psychological factors can make traders gain profits or suffer losses.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:21:07 AM

Many newbies are eager to get profit in a short time, so seeing some coins that keep going up thinking buying those coins is
a good decision. Even though buying coins that are going up in price is very risky, especially if the coins have gone up high
enough, do not force buying these coins to get a profit. Don't let greed get over us, so I totally agree with the advice of
the opening post that you have to learn more about trading if you are serious about getting profit when trading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:34:05 PM

Typical to see individuals continue holding and hanging tight for another ATH yet you save yourself from that and sell a few and let the excess being on your holding technique. You sell at a lower cost and consider it a benefit that you will never lament and return ever again. Dealers should simply be ensuring they are all around focused and not having ravenousness at all in light of the fact that the market cost can support and keeping in mind that great merchant can exploit the little increase by shutting his exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: