Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfexoen Pro: Potential Scam?  (Read 505 times)
SR0193 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:39:58 AM

Last night, a girl contacted me on WeChat. I will not invest any more. If the profit on the current investment can be proved, I would like to consider the next investment. In other words, I can confirm the profit to my main bank. She says that if you deposit $ 200 in BTC or USDT to BITFEXOEN, she will teach you how to extract my BITFEXOEN deposits. Why do you need an additional $ 200? What are you trying to do at this time? If anyone can understand this, could you please tell me?

They are just trying to receive more money from you, it’s a common tactic to ask additional money
If you have anyway to establish the true identity, a phone number or address or IP address to track the criminal police will find it easier

彼らがよく使う手です。実際にお金を返しともらいたければ、自分のビットコインやイーサリウムのアドレスを知らせてここに返してくれと頼まないと意味がないです。彼らのアプリはフェイクだからアプリからお金が返ることはありません。自分も彼らにあげるつもりではなかったが、結局コインをあげたのです、私たち被害者は。アプリの数字は彼らがねつ造しています。日本の消費者法すら適用されないから取り消しすらできないです。
I didn't make any additional investment. I asked the girl why she needed a $ 200 scrap. She said it was a drawer practice. OEN cannot be moved because it is currently applying for listing. Instead, he said he intended to deposit BTC and teach him the process of trading. But to that extent, there may be other ways. I apply for a trade from the trading screen with the captured image. It's a simple story. She said she needed a transaction code. I asked for an explanation, but there was no reply.

I've already given up on money, but I don't want to cry and fall asleep, so I'll keep communicating for a while. (She seems to be stressed.)
Is it possible to accuse this case? Probably there must be considerable damage. It's not easy, though.

Don’t invest or send any more money into the platform. I was told the same and was told to deposit another £20k to get the full investment back and all the ‘profits’; even though I only invested £10k myself. I would recommend reporting this to the local authority depending whereabouts you are in the world
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:53:52 AM

I wonder why people still invest in something that they do not know before, is it because of promotion about making money in a short time? If that so, I think they do not need to complain if somehow, they got scam because we know or they know that the offers are almost 80% will scam you. I do not want to say that they have a dream to make money shortly because I had that dream in the past, but I realize that it depends on how we can do to make money.

Sorry to hear your story @OP. But the next thing, make sure you can search for more details about the exchange.

Code:
https://www.bitfexoen.pro/

The site is online again, but I do not know more about that site. The site is an exchange like the other site.

Don’t invest or send any more money into the platform. I was told the same and was told to deposit another £20k to get the full investment back and all the ‘profits’; even though I only invested £10k myself. I would recommend reporting this to the local authority depending whereabouts you are in the world
That is the best thing that you can do. You can search for the other exchange to buy and sell crypto and always search for the other data before you join in one platform or exchange, and make sure you already read reviews from many people.

I do not know if by reporting to the local authority would help you to get your money back, but that is worth to try.

gogo_akasaku

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:06:00 PM

Last night, a girl contacted me on WeChat. I will not invest any more. If the profit on the current investment can be proved, I would like to consider the next investment. In other words, I can confirm the profit to my main bank. She says that if you deposit $ 200 in BTC or USDT to BITFEXOEN, she will teach you how to extract my BITFEXOEN deposits. Why do you need an additional $ 200? What are you trying to do at this time? If anyone can understand this, could you please tell me?

They are just trying to receive more money from you, it’s a common tactic to ask additional money
If you have anyway to establish the true identity, a phone number or address or IP address to track the criminal police will find it easier

彼らがよく使う手です。実際にお金を返しともらいたければ、自分のビットコインやイーサリウムのアドレスを知らせてここに返してくれと頼まないと意味がないです。彼らのアプリはフェイクだからアプリからお金が返ることはありません。自分も彼らにあげるつもりではなかったが、結局コインをあげたのです、私たち被害者は。アプリの数字は彼らがねつ造しています。日本の消費者法すら適用されないから取り消しすらできないです。
I didn't make any additional investment. I asked the girl why she needed a $ 200 scrap. She said it was a drawer practice. OEN cannot be moved because it is currently applying for listing. Instead, he said he intended to deposit BTC and teach him the process of trading. But to that extent, there may be other ways. I apply for a trade from the trading screen with the captured image. It's a simple story. She said she needed a transaction code. I asked for an explanation, but there was no reply.

I've already given up on money, but I don't want to cry and fall asleep, so I'll keep communicating for a while. (She seems to be stressed.)
Is it possible to accuse this case? Probably there must be considerable damage. It's not easy, though.

Thank you for your feedback.
I've invested £ 10,000 and I don't understand why I need twice as much to get a refund. I was given various advice when recommending deposits, but when it comes to withdrawal methods, smooth exchanges are not possible. In the first place, they don't need to promote withdrawals. I'm really disappointed. Stupid. I'm currently looking for material for the script, so I can take advantage of this situation and use these worst and worst people as the subject matter. That may create empathy for people.
SR0193 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:44:30 PM

I've invested £ 10,000 and I don't understand why I need twice as much to get a refund. I was given various advice when recommending deposits, but when it comes to withdrawal methods, smooth exchanges are not possible. In the first place, they don't need to promote withdrawals. I'm really disappointed. Stupid. I'm currently looking for material for the script, so I can take advantage of this situation and use these worst and worst people as the subject matter. That may create empathy for people.

Yeah sadly none of us will get our money back, it seems like a scam involving a lot of fraudster and victims. I would definitely recommend reporting it to the police/authorities and keep any evidence of transactions, messages and whatnot to help with a potential investigation
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 02:48:42 PM

Yeah sadly none of us will get our money back, it seems like a scam involving a lot of fraudster and victims. I would definitely recommend reporting it to the police/authorities and keep any evidence of transactions, messages and whatnot to help with a potential investigation
If you report the situation to the authorities the chance of you getting back your investment is small because most of the scammer that tease people into investing in a dead coin usually use a stolen account and they have used one of my friend accounts to contact on Facebook before but I'm surprised you guys make an investment decision footing the information provided by a stranger

nova08052015@gmail.com

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:27:38 AM

I am a Japanese man.
I was advised by a Taiwanese woman (?) Betty, who I met on SNS tantan, to invest in the crypto asset OEN, which will be listed at the end of January. All exchanges are chat. I used LINE first and then WeChat. It was said that the profit was more than double the investment amount. I refused because I didn't have much knowledge and wasn't interested, but there were some sweet topics such as investing and going on a trip together, so I invested tens of thousands of yen to learn the intention of just playing and how to invest. .. After that, I was at the mercy of specific travel destinations and other words that were close to temptation. Suddenly, the number of characters in the chat increases. A very technical word comes out and recommends a higher investment. It's a story in units of one million yen. Naturally, he refused and said, "I want to invest as much as I can," and I was convinced at that time, but on another day, he recommended a large investment again. I have invested 300,000 yen that I can use freely now. After that, solicitation for high-value investment continues. When I told him I didn't have the money to move this much, he said the trip with me was canceled and I haven't contacted him since then.

If you think about it again, the sweet story and the person who solicits investment may have been different. I was always asked about the end of my supper, and when the schedule met, the chat started and it became a solicitation talk. During the day, I was tempted by almost sweet content.

I have a question.
Is it impossible to recover this BITFEXOEN deposit anymore?
How do you handle the same victims?

I want you to tell me.

Betty in LINE, right ? this is scammer BITFEXOEN is fake, you lost money for this.
The site https://www.oen.asia/ was fake, there are no real information
just google BITFEXOEN .
I lost 200$ for her. I was so stupid at that time, not check the website. After checking the source code , I see this scam 100%. The code used old technology and no real site will use that thing. She tried to scam me 1000$ and I said f*ck
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:16:41 AM

This exchange has fake volumes. You must refer to the discussion that went on here some weeks back.
kamonohashi

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:17:16 AM

I am a Japanese man.
I was advised by a Taiwanese woman (?) Betty, who I met on SNS tantan, to invest in the crypto asset OEN, which will be listed at the end of January. All exchanges are chat. I used LINE first and then WeChat. It was said that the profit was more than double the investment amount. I refused because I didn't have much knowledge and wasn't interested, but there were some sweet topics such as investing and going on a trip together, so I invested tens of thousands of yen to learn the intention of just playing and how to invest. .. After that, I was at the mercy of specific travel destinations and other words that were close to temptation. Suddenly, the number of characters in the chat increases. A very technical word comes out and recommends a higher investment. It's a story in units of one million yen. Naturally, he refused and said, "I want to invest as much as I can," and I was convinced at that time, but on another day, he recommended a large investment again. I have invested 300,000 yen that I can use freely now. After that, solicitation for high-value investment continues. When I told him I didn't have the money to move this much, he said the trip with me was canceled and I haven't contacted him since then.

If you think about it again, the sweet story and the person who solicits investment may have been different. I was always asked about the end of my supper, and when the schedule met, the chat started and it became a solicitation talk. During the day, I was tempted by almost sweet content.

I have a question.

I want you to tell me.

Hello, sorry to hear about this.

Sadly it is believed the whole thing is a scam on the promise of a relationship/better future etc to get you to invest large amounts of money. Unfortunately once you have exchanged BTC for the coin of their choice it appears to be no longer withdraw-able. I would not invest any more as it is highly unlikely you will get your money back. It is thought that this will be made public in January (supposedly you can withdraw it) but actually the site will close down and the fraudsters will keep the money and disappear.

I am currently still talking to this person at the present, even though she knows I am on to her. So trying to recover my investment but it is highly unlikely.

Thank you for your reply.
It seems that you have been completely deceived.
I inquired several times about how to withdraw money and how to exchange OEN for BTC or USDT. However, we do not know the exact method, so we accept that the possibility of refund is low. My damage was about 360,000 yen, but some people may be more expensive. There was a comment in the thread that someone stole the crypto assets held by the fraudulent organization, leading to OEN fraud to compensate for it. Whatever the reason, I'm angry.

Hi Akakusa san can you contact me at Reddit as I am Previous_Apperance5 I am taking this to authorities
hollik

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 09:29:54 PM

relate to bitfex.vip

I met a Japanese girl via tinder, she proposed Bitfex.vip
love, we have to meet Blabla, Fotos, personal stories.
I put in 2k, she asked me to reload 20 k.
conversation was via whatsapp , refused to male calls or FaceTime.

I refused  to add more money, she asked for 20k, the tone became quite rude and stopped its regularity.

the OEN went up nicely on the website. Since today I can't reach the site.

I think its a big fraud, keep off.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 06:35:33 AM

You just got scammed using a Social Engineering tactic. If you already invested in it, then your money is as good as gone. Also, that girl is not really a girl because as far as I know, identity theft is still a prevalent issue on the Internet. Their website is down and I think that there are a lot of people or a lot of money that got scammed by this person because as you have said that you invested 9k. I hope that you will report it to a cyber crimes division in your country because having more complainants on this kinds of case will spur authorities into action on proactively chasing down this scammers. Hope that this will be the last time that you are going to get duped by any kind of scam.

hollik

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:39:46 AM

Same story with me on Bitfex.vip

I can't access the side any more, its down.
My narrative was a japanese girl living in London with an uncle on a japanese trade delegation.
Refuses calls and face time. all chat via WhatsApp with an UK mobile.

I think the money is gone
gogo_akasaku

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:26:39 AM

kamonohashi-san
Hello.

Are you Japanese?
Who should I contact?

I will pursue her who said that OEN will be listed soon.
It's still connected on WeChat.
 Currently, the site of www.bitfexoe[Suspicious link removed]o/ is open, but after all it is a fake site.
I have no expectations.

I am a Japanese man.

I have a question.

I want you to tell me.

Hello, sorry to hear about this.

Sadly it is believed the whole thing is a scam on the promise of a relationship/better future etc to get you to invest large amounts of money. Unfortunately once you have exchanged BTC for the coin of their choice it appears to be no longer withdraw-able. I would not invest any more as it is highly unlikely you will get your money back. It is thought that this will be made public in January (supposedly you can withdraw it) but actually the site will close down and the fraudsters will keep the money and disappear.

I am currently still talking to this person at the present, even though she knows I am on to her. So trying to recover my investment but it is highly unlikely.

Thank you for your reply.
It seems that you have been completely deceived.
I inquired several times about how to withdraw money and how to exchange OEN for BTC or USDT. However, we do not know the exact method, so we accept that the possibility of refund is low. My damage was about 360,000 yen, but some people may be more expensive. There was a comment in the thread that someone stole the crypto assets held by the fraudulent organization, leading to OEN fraud to compensate for it. Whatever the reason, I'm angry.

Hi Akakusa san can you contact me at Reddit as I am Previous_Apperance5 I am taking this to authorities
bunhong

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:13:20 AM

Hello, all user, any new information about OEN? I'm stuck in this now! Anyone know how to withdraw from bitfexoe[Suspicious link removed]o?
gogo_akasaku

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:56:59 AM

Hello, all user, any new information about OEN? I'm stuck in this now! Anyone know how to withdraw from bitfexoe[Suspicious link removed]o?

Hello. I'm asking a WeChat girl (?). But there is no response at all. The final exchange is the method of remittance from USDT or BTC. There is no change on the site, only my assets are increasing steadily. I already know that this site is just a fake form, but I'll see a reaction for a while. If there is a reaction, I will report it.
gogo_akasaku

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:09:08 AM

Hello. I'm asking a WeChat girl (?). But there is no response at all. The final exchange is the method of remittance from USDT or BTC. There is no change on the site, only my assets are increasing steadily. I already know that this site is just a fake form, but I'll see a reaction for a while. If there is a reaction, I will report it.

Finally the website is no longer accessible, no SNS or reply. (I can't come) I've been caught by a scammer, but dirty money won't make me happy. Use as much as you like in hell. ww
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: