Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Bitcoin Transfer Fees so high? Is Privacy a joke?  (Read 217 times)
SuperComicsStore (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:49:31 AM

Bitify.com will work with way smaller fee. You can end up being paid in ltc, which has even smaller fees. localeth also might work as a wallet.

Try to use electrum as wallet, but backup your keys.

Good luck with your sales.

I am going to check out Bitify, localeth and electrum. Thanks for your recos.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 02:47:40 PM

Just a point of correction. Localethereum was rebranded to localcryptos.com. They so far support p2p trading of 4 cryptocurrencies that's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and DASH.
As for the part of Bitcoin fees on the platform. I like the fact that one is able to adjust the fee rates when send a transaction out to an escrow. You will pay low fees, just makes sure your transaction does not have so many inputs.
You can also easily export private keys of addresses that contain your funds

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SuperComicsStore (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 03:03:17 AM

Just a point of correction. Localethereum was rebranded to localcryptos.com. They so far support p2p trading of 4 cryptocurrencies that's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and DASH.
As for the part of Bitcoin fees on the platform. I like the fact that one is able to adjust the fee rates when send a transaction out to an escrow. You will pay low fees, just makes sure your transaction does not have so many inputs.
You can also easily export private keys of addresses that contain your funds

I really appreciate all this knowledge from all you Gurus. I have learnt so much in these past few days. You guys should have your own youtube or blogs if you don't already for a larger audience.

I am going to spend some time researching this and will get back if I have any questions.

Have a great weekend!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: