Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sincere Appreciation to our Senior, Hero and Legendary members.  (Read 61 times)
Nelkel007 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:16:48 PM

I honestly want to thank our elders on this forum 😊, yeah. Elders I call them elders because without them many of us would have to been lost and confused. I sincerely appreciate your warmness and concern towards us "newbies" you guys are never tired of teaching and redirecting us to the right and ultimate path. I find this forum and great platform entertaining because I have learned a whole lot in the past few weeks. Thank you all for this gesture.
I stand with bitcion
Bitcion is the future.
Chlotide

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 07:54:55 PM

It is indeed a wonderful place
Don't stop being curious. There are tons of interesting things to read, know, learn.
Unfortunately you lost me at
bitcion
I mean c'mon dude, it's in the website title
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:00:04 PM

I honestly want to thank our elders on this forum 😊, yeah. Elders I call them elders because without them many of us would have to been lost and confused. I sincerely appreciate your warmness and concern towards us "newbies" you guys are never tired of teaching and redirecting us to the right and ultimate path. I find this forum and great platform entertaining because I have learned a whole lot in the past few weeks. Thank you all for this gesture.
I stand with bitcion
Bitcion is the future.

Well, we've all experienced the struggle of being a newbie/beginner in this forum and in bitcoin.

So I also like to extend this appreciation to the people who helped us before, who already retired from this forum. Thank you

It really has been a journey of ups and downs, and fulfilling curiosity with different kinds of opinions in different topics and aspects of life.

And also thank you OP for the appreciation  Cheesy

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:25:32 AM

We are community here and many members are willing to help and support young, new members.
It seems to me that this is especially evident in the local parts of the forum and here.
We are all on the same journey and share a common interest and that connects us here.
Welcome to our btc community!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:48:14 AM

Yeah, the forum has the beginners and senior or experts, beginners are those who don't have good knowledge yet and willing to learn to this forum, so e of them are kept on asking through creating a topic. Seniors or experts are those who keep on explaining us to the things we are asking, they are also the ones who help us to gain more knowledge about the world of crypto. We are here for one purpose to gain knowledge and earn money as well( this is just a bonus in this forum.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1186

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:41:15 PM

You're in the right place where beginners are welcome here. It is a bitcoin forum where the worldwide bitcoin community talks and writes, sharing knowledge, experiences and so on. Don't ever hesitate to ask something if you don't understand it because that's how you will gain knowledge quickly. Not everyone here will be good for beginners and you don't have to think about it. Determine your interests and go with it. Ideally you will grow to be a good forum member if you have an interest in contributing to forum and users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: