Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to thank Bitcoin  (Read 161 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 09:16:24 PM
Merited by cabsav (2)

My dear fellows,

I am very lucky to be a member of an exciting movement and to spend many years with you all. Apart from being part of this story collectively, I have no doubt that each of us has their own unique stories as well. Some good, some bad and some funny stories. But mostly "I was right" stories. Thank you all for that.

We are starting to see the first steps of the long-awaited move in Bitcoin. While this may seem like a huge price rally to outsiders, most of us here agree that the bitcoin price is still well below its real value. However, when the bitcoin price reached these levels, I was pretty sure that the governments would take some countermeasures against bitcoin. But I suppose Covid-19 and the global economic collapse are taking most of their time. But you can be sure that this is on its way. First of all, I would like to share with you in all honesty that unlike many people I am not worried at all. Not only because I believe in Bitcoin, but also I believe in the community. I believe in you all.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you. Please do not neglect to thank bitcoin. This will become more important than ever. Every day the price rises, bitcoin will need your help even more. And these are not really difficult steps. Moreover, they are for your own good.

- Run a fullnode

- Use wasabi or/and samourai wallet more often

- Use bisq

- Get a blockstream satellite kit if you can

- Encourage others to do the same

P.S; I have no connection with these projects. I just have a personal belief that they are good for the community. If you think otherwise please correct me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phantom Investor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:12:33 AM

My dear fellows,

I am very lucky to be a member of an exciting movement and to spend many years with you all. Apart from being part of this story collectively, I have no doubt that each of us has their own unique stories as well. Some good, some bad and some funny stories. But mostly "I was right" stories. Thank you all for that.

We are starting to see the first steps of the long-awaited move in Bitcoin. While this may seem like a huge price rally to outsiders, most of us here agree that the bitcoin price is still well below its real value. However, when the bitcoin price reached these levels, I was pretty sure that the governments would take some countermeasures against bitcoin. But I suppose Covid-19 and the global economic collapse are taking most of their time. But you can be sure that this is on its way. First of all, I would like to share with you in all honesty that unlike many people I am not worried at all. Not only because I believe in Bitcoin, but also I believe in the community. I believe in you all.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you. Please do not neglect to thank bitcoin. This will become more important than ever. Every day the price rises, bitcoin will need your help even more. And these are not really difficult steps. Moreover, they are for your own good.

- Run a fullnode

- Use wasabi or/and samourai wallet more often

- Use bisq

- Get a blockstream satellite kit if you can

- Encourage others to do the same

P.S; I have no connection with these projects. I just have a personal belief that they are good for the community. If you think otherwise please correct me.

Could you uhhh...link some websites so that I can read up on what these are lol? Beginner here. It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:18:45 AM

Could you uhhh...link some websites so that I can read up on what these are lol? Beginner here. It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

1. Running A Full Node | Why Run a Node?
2. Wasabi Wallet | Samourai Wallet | What is CoinJoin?
3. Bisq | A Brief Introduction to Bisq
4. Blockstream Satellite

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Phantom Investor

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:33:43 AM

Regards.

1. Running A Full Node | Why Run a Node?
2. Wasabi Wallet | Samourai Wallet | What is CoinJoin?
3. Bisq | A Brief Introduction to Bisq
4. Blockstream Satellite

Dang. You really are legendary. Thanks lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: