Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the start of the Apocalype.  (Read 2481 times)
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:21:58 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 01:22:43 PM by Polycoin

I think Bitcoin my be th start of the Apocalypse. From Bitcoin, will rise a man who will have much power, that power will then birth more power, that then has the power to contrl the whole world. That man is none other than Satoshi Nakamoto.

He has refused to give us his identity, that can only mean he has plans of world wide conquering.

He said he has to work on other "projects" aka his plan for world domination.

He created a decentralized currency, only a future dictator would do something like that, aka he would be able to monitor all out activities on the blockchain

He has 1million bitcoins in his possession, probably funding for his initial takeover..of the world.

Results? Satoshi Nakamoto's creation of Bitcoin is his first step in his conquest of the world.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:22:50 PM

I think Bitcoin my be th start of the Apocalypse. From Bitcoin, will rise a man who will have much power, that power will then birth more power, that then has the power to contrl the whole world. That man is none other than Satoshi Nakamoto.

He has refused to give us his identity, that can only mean he has plans of world wide conquering.

He created a decentralized currency, only a future dictator would do something like that.

Results? Satoshi Nakamoto's creation of Bitcoin is his first step in his conquest of the world.

Probably better than the Rothschilds.. I'll follow satoshi.
FD3S

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:30:46 PM

You overdosed a lot today... I like this forum you can read posts from all kinds of people, people with strong sense of panic, paranoid people, dreamers, drug addicts you name it... It's like american pie, how high and pineapple express all of these movies combined in one place.
sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:39:49 PM

Theres a lot people panic but it don have to .
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:41:08 PM

You overdosed a lot today... I like this forum you can read posts from all kinds of people, people with strong sense of panic, paranoid people, dreamers, drug addicts you name it... It's like american pie, how high and pineapple express all of these movies combined in one place.

I must say I also enjoy this forum a lot, I've met one mean person on here everyone else has been quite pleasent, even when disagreeing.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:44:58 PM

The beginning is near.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

Is this a Bush-ism?

A-pack-a-lips

Seems rather Clinton-esque...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:10:34 PM

Yes this forum has it's own culture and vibe.  Quirky little cross section of society.

Ozymandias2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

Holy non-sequiter batman!
DieCommieScum

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

My theory: The statists will release Skynet to stop Bitcoin  Shocked
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:14:46 PM

Doesn't book of revelation say that everyone will be given a number and without this number they will not be able to buy or sell. Sounds like private keys.
BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:19:00 PM

He created a decentralized currency, only a future dictator would do something like that.

You seem very misinformed that is all.

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

Doesn't book of revelation say that everyone will be given a number and without this number they will not be able to buy or sell. Sounds like private keys.

You can always sell or purchase if you have something someone else wants and he does have something you want.

Private keys aren't given, they are generated.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:27:26 PM

Holy non-sequiter batman!

Uh, pretty sure the OP was being comical to begin with.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:28:15 PM

Yay! All those buckets of food I've buried will finally come in handy!

Wink

I buried some buckets of KFC.  I'll be good to go, right?

justme27

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

Would make sense if Bitcoin was based around SHA666.

1NTLM3PfNgfBdRACPYFyrDJpzqt9QcocVZ
edok

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:56:14 PM

This belongs on r/bitcoin

vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:01:45 PM

if you add up the letters of Satoshi Nakamoto in a certain way, the result is 666.
I just do not know what way is this Grin
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:09:11 PM

You can always sell or purchase if you have something someone else wants and he does have something you want.

Private keys aren't given, they are generated.

Bitcoin private keys are generated, but FederalReserveCoin keys are centrally recorded, given and then monitored.  Wink
softron

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:38:07 PM

No its just the product of devs working on hashcash.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: