Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt!  (Read 85606 times)
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

WTH I mined for almost 24 on zeuspool and only have 16 lgd in my balance?!

its highly suggested to put hashrate on other pools - train or base ie.

I tried mining with zeuspool and coin-base at launch but I was getting really low payouts so I switched to solomining 6 days ago and it's been great! The diff is still low so might be worth trying solo if you have a decent hashrate.
Spicelord, can you pm me the username you're using in zeuspool? Or tell me your hashrate?
The fact that you were mining for 24h is not the only factor that affects your payout. Your hashing ratio (percentage of pool's hashrate you submit) is also a big factor. And of course another factor is how many blocks were found during the time you were mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:54:05 AM

I have 400khash on my PC and 1.2Mhash on my rig. I don't know how to set up soloing on my rig to mine to my wallet on my PC though. It's on the same LAN but I've tried and I haven't gotten it to work yet.
I got my answer Smiley
Of course, you do realize that you are not credited with the blocks found that are not mature yet, right?
Until a mined block has the required confirmations (50 confirmations), it is not credited to the users of the pool.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:55:49 AM

I have 400khash on my PC and 1.2Mhash on my rig. I don't know how to set up soloing on my rig to mine to my wallet on my PC though. It's on the same LAN but I've tried and I haven't gotten it to work yet.
I got my answer Smiley
Of course, you do realize that you are not credited with the blocks found that are not mature yet, right?
Until a mined block has the required confirmations (50 confirmations), it is not credited to the users of the pool.

I mined on Zeus pool for a few hours and only got 0.4 LGD after confirms...Expected Amount was so Much higher
spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:58:28 AM

I got my answer Smiley
It's not me not knowing how a pool works or having a not ultra-fast rig. It's zeus. Should've had a fair bit more than that. I'm not THAT new to this. . .

mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:01:21 AM

I got my answer Smiley

I mined on Zeus pool for a few hours and only got 0.4 LGD after confirms...Expected Amount was so Much higher
Expected amount is calculated by the pool's software according to the total hashrate the pool has. It's not accurate all the times and it's only for estimation purposes.
If you want to check whether the payout was fair or not, just go to rounds and check for each block the shares you submitted (percentage and absolute number) and the number of coins you got for that percentage.

You can also check through the blocks page, were you can see the "expected" shares and the actual shares needed to find a block. Luck has everything to do with it
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:02:01 AM

I got my answer Smiley
It's not me not knowing how a pool works or having a not ultra-fast rig. It's zeus. Should've had a fair bit more than that. I'm not THAT new to this. . .

Could you please elaborate on that?
tomvalois

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:08:44 AM

I am getting this at the bottom of the screen, even after the block chain has completed downloading:

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Is there a new version I'm supposed to have?
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:22:14 AM

I am getting this at the bottom of the screen, even after the block chain has completed downloading:

"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

This is not a problem. Checkpoints was an idea implemented in order to secure the blockchain from past-time injections. Meaning: Block hashes (with their heights) are imprinted in the code, so the code expects the blockchain to have them. If not, the wallet refuses to continue receiving blocks from the node that sends them and eventually prevents that wallet from connecting again.

In other words, this is just a security precaution and the message is a warning that the checkpoint threshold has passed and it needs to be filled so that security protections system works as it should.
It doesn't affect in any way the functionality of the wallet or the blockchain.

I hope I made it clear enough, as English is not my native.

Checkpoints added and updated for POW and POS checksums, an update is suggested - especially for pools.

any news about the Macwallet?
REALLY NEED IT!  Angry

Coming soon, our mac dev is working on it as we speak.

uberperson

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:13:51 AM

here is a node for ye

Code:
addnode=72.11.148.176
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 03:50:30 AM

FYI: Yer wallet is borked.

When you do a RPC call for getbalance for a user account, it reports something like 38billion. If a crap exchange like CryptoRush puts you up users are all gonna have 38 million/billion/whatever balances.

Just a heads up. Thought your wallet had the BlackCoin issue til I looked closer. Getbalance works. listaccounts works. Getbalance "Account Name" reports 38million coins.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
Zosimos

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

This is not a problem. Checkpoints was an idea implemented in order to secure the blockchain from past-time injections. Meaning: Block hashes (with their heights) are imprinted in the code, so the code expects the blockchain to have them. If not, the wallet refuses to continue receiving blocks from the node that sends them and eventually prevents that wallet from connecting again.

In other words, this is just a security precaution and the message is a warning that the checkpoint threshold has passed and it needs to be filled so that security protections system works as it should.
It doesn't affect in any way the functionality of the wallet or the blockchain.

I hope I made it clear enough, as English is not my native.

Checkpoints added and updated for POW and POS checksums, an update is suggested - especially for pools.

any news about the Macwallet?
REALLY NEED IT!  Angry

Coming soon, our mac dev is working on it as we speak.

Is anything being done to resolve the Checkpoints issue? I am trying to get NOMP (Node Open Mining Portal) working for a pool and getting a parsing error. From what I have been told it is do to the errors.

[LegendaryCoin] (Thread 2) could not parse rpc data with request of: {"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1396927936728} on instance 0 data: {"result":{"blocks":4694,"currentblocksize":1000,"currentblocktx":0,"difficulty":1.41211834,"networkhashps":51620700,"netstakeweight":-nan,"errors":"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.","pooledtx":1,"belowweight":0,"stakeweight":0,"minweight":0,"maxweight":0,"StakeReadyLGD":0,"testnet":false},"error":null,"id":1396927936728}
 Error {}

https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal.git
homeiss

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:19:06 AM

I tried mining with zeuspool and coin-base at launch but I was getting really low payouts so I switched to solomining 6 days ago and it's been great! The diff is still low so might be worth trying solo if you have a decent hashrate.
Spicelord, can you pm me the username you're using in zeuspool? Or tell me your hashrate?
The fact that you were mining for 24h is not the only factor that affects your payout. Your hashing ratio (percentage of pool's hashrate you submit) is also a big factor. And of course another factor is how many blocks were found during the time you were mining.

Another factor is the difficulty, but that seems to have been pretty steady around 1.3 the last couple days so that shouldn't have had much impact on earnings.

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
homeiss

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:36:04 AM

Ok well it's pretty simple. Since you're the second person in this thread to ask about it I will try to explain it...

Go to the AppData/Roaming/LegendaryCoin folder and create a legendarycoin.conf file if you haven't already. Make it look like this (obviously change the user and password as desired you can also change the port, that's just what I chose):

Code:
rpcuser=pickausername
rpcpassword=pickapassword
rpcport=44669
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
addnode=192.227.242.237
addnode=5.175.194.173

Save that file and launch the wallet (or close and re-open wallet if it was already running).

Go to your rig and edit your .bat or .sh (if you're using linux) and change the:

Code:
-o  192.168.1.what-ever-ip-your-wallet-is-on:4469 -u whatever-user-you-put-in-conf-file-above -p whatever-pass-you-put-in-conf-file-above

Save that file, then close and reopen cgminer or sgminer, whatever you're using and it should connect to your wallet and start mining direct to your wallet.

Hope that helps.

Pass the Flutter: F7PjYAf7stemsejKHWarkjC1sb5FqbsnhZ
pooltobe

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:36:32 AM

LGD MINING POOL >> http://lgd.poolto.be

use : stratum+tcp://lgd.poolto.be:3366

Join us on iRC: #poolto.be @ irc.freenode.net

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23poolto.be

Happy Mining !  Smiley
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:56:32 AM

Is anything being done to resolve the Checkpoints issue? I am trying to get NOMP (Node Open Mining Portal) working for a pool and getting a parsing error. From what I have been told it is do to the errors.

[LegendaryCoin] (Thread 2) could not parse rpc data with request of: {"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1396927936728} on instance 0 data: {"result":{"blocks":4694,"currentblocksize":1000,"currentblocktx":0,"difficulty":1.41211834,"networkhashps":51620700,"netstakeweight":-nan,"errors":"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.","pooledtx":1,"belowweight":0,"stakeweight":0,"minweight":0,"maxweight":0,"StakeReadyLGD":0,"testnet":false},"error":null,"id":1396927936728}
 Error {}

The error you have has nothing to do with the checkpoints message (which is not an error, it's a simple string - text message).
The text in bold with increased font size is your problem and it's a bug in the coin's wallet. It should be corrected by the devs
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:55:09 AM

Error {}

The error you have has nothing to do with the checkpoints message (which is not an error, it's a simple string - text message).
The text in bold with increased font size is your problem and it's a bug in the coin's wallet. It should be corrected by the devs

I have created a small fix, that checks this value for "NotANumber" type (this is what is returned when you try to divide 0 by 0).

In file  to the top, you will find function "getmininginfo" (it starts with Value getmininginfo(const Array& params, bool fHelp) ).
Inside this function, search for the following:
Code:
    double dNetworkMhps = GetDifficulty() * 4294.967296 / nTargetSpacingWork;
    double dNetworkWeight = dStakeKernelsTriedAvg / nStakesTime;

Object obj;

and replace with:

Code:
    double dNetworkMhps = GetDifficulty() * 4294.967296 / nTargetSpacingWork;
    double dNetworkWeight = dStakeKernelsTriedAvg / nStakesTime;
    if ( dNetworkWeight != dNetworkWeight )
    {
        dNetworkWeight = 0;
    }

Object obj;

Then recompile and replace your binary with the newly compiled one (don't forget to strip, right? Wink )

Hope that helps
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

Another factor is the difficulty, but that seems to have been pretty steady around 1.3 the last couple days so that shouldn't have had much impact on earnings.

No, I examined the configuration of the pool and it turns out that one of the custom made functions I did for the payout estimation (MPOS has a static number of coins in settings in order to calculate estimated payouts) was stuck at a double-coin block, thus estimating double the normal payouts.
It has been fixed now.
I want to thank the community for pointing that out to me.

And remember: Running a pool is not just about downloading a code and configuring things: It needs developing skills as well
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 09:05:50 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 09:46:29 AM by mindfox

Blocks are credited after only 40 confirmations (faster payouts)
On every block found, the finder get's + 0.1 coin as a bonus from the block reward

Legendary - Pool Announcement -

http://lgd.zeuspool.com

* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* PPLNS
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:22:36 PM

WTB 1000 LGD

Who can sell?
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:50:23 PM

WTB 1000 LGD

Who can sell?

There is an exchange for LGD here

You can buy as many as you want and there's no risk of losing coins that way.
At the same time, you are helping the coin to generate more trading volume, which is good for the coin and most importangly for you (since more volume means more interest and more interest means more investors, which in turn means more buyers => price increase Wink )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: