Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt!  (Read 85606 times)
trcwhale

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

Is something wrong?

We can't find block since 11 minutes now

strange....

No?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfox

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:14:32 PM

Is something wrong?

We can't find block since 11 minutes now

strange....

No?
No, it's not strange. As it can happen to find 3 blocks in a row within 1 second period (or even less), exactly the same way the network could be mining and not find a suitable block.

That's another huge factor that affects mining payouts (either solo or pooled).

Zosimos

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

Is anything being done to resolve the Checkpoints issue? I am trying to get NOMP (Node Open Mining Portal) working for a pool and getting a parsing error. From what I have been told it is do to the errors.

[LegendaryCoin] (Thread 2) could not parse rpc data with request of: {"method":"getmininginfo","params":[],"id":1396927936728} on instance 0 data: {"result":{"blocks":4694,"currentblocksize":1000,"currentblocktx":0,"difficulty":1.41211834,"networkhashps":51620700,"netstakeweight":-nan,"errors":"WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.","pooledtx":1,"belowweight":0,"stakeweight":0,"minweight":0,"maxweight":0,"StakeReadyLGD":0,"testnet":false},"error":null,"id":1396927936728}
 Error {}

https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal.git

The error you have has nothing to do with the checkpoints message (which is not an error, it's a simple string - text message).
The text in bold with increased font size is your problem and it's a bug in the coin's wallet. It should be corrected by the devs

I have created a small fix, that checks this value for "NotANumber" type (this is what is returned when you try to divide 0 by 0).

In file  to the top, you will find function "getmininginfo" (it starts with Value getmininginfo(const Array& params, bool fHelp) ).
Inside this function, search for the following:
Code:
    double dNetworkMhps = GetDifficulty() * 4294.967296 / nTargetSpacingWork;
    double dNetworkWeight = dStakeKernelsTriedAvg / nStakesTime;

Object obj;

and replace with:

Code:
    double dNetworkMhps = GetDifficulty() * 4294.967296 / nTargetSpacingWork;
    double dNetworkWeight = dStakeKernelsTriedAvg / nStakesTime;
    if ( dNetworkWeight != dNetworkWeight )
    {
        dNetworkWeight = 0;
    }

Object obj;

Then recompile and replace your binary with the newly compiled one (don't forget to strip, right? Wink )

Hope that helps

Thanks, that worked great. Will this fix be added to the coind on GitHub so it stays in future updates?
mine4cash

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:45:28 PM

Anyone can tell me whats wrong with https://lgd.hardcoreminers.com/index.php any coins will be returned from that pool ? Huh Huh
legendarycoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 10:59:21 PM

bunch of new articles:

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r414154-.html
http://forum.italkmoney.com/topic/52563-legendarycoin-legendarycoincom/
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Legendarycoin-Legendary-t469213.html
http://imoneypage.com/forum/threads/850006-Legendarycoin-Legendarycoin-com
http://www.rolclub.com/discuss-coins-bitcoin-litecoin-peercoin-namecoin-dogecoin-worldcoin-protoshares-megacoin-et/3632092-legendarycoin-legendarycoin-com.html
http://mmo4me.com/threads/legendarycoin-legendarycoin-com.168309/
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=201900

the other dev is working on mac and the update we spoke of.
stay tuned!

DONATE LGD: LdRiNu7y9GM9XPD4EEWXzo5PZrLm3q2d9q
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 12:57:10 AM

so which LGD pool is best right now to mine at ?

mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 07:14:00 AM

so which LGD pool is best right now to mine at ?

May I suggest zeuspool since I'm part of the admin team? Smiley
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 07:15:58 AM

Thanks, that worked great. Will this fix be added to the coind on GitHub so it stays in future updates?

I can't tell. It's up to the dev team of this coin.

But, this is just a work around, it's not an actual fix. I just didn't want to mess too much with the coin's features...

A real fix would be to check for 0s in values and not perform a division. What I did, was just to do this check on the output of the json (which is harmful).
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:32:20 AM

http://lgd.zeuspool.com

That pool pay very low.  lower than a half of another pool. And fee is highest.

labor pool to rob us of miners.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 09:39:34 AM

http://lgd.zeuspool.com

That pool pay very low.  lower than a half of another pool. And fee is highest.

labor pool to rob us of miners.
Can you provide numbers or are you just spreading rumours?
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:28:14 AM

Almost the entire hashrate in on one pool (which has a freaking 2% fee for that matter) and nobody does anything about it... are you all aout of your minds or just don't give a ____ about this coin? Hardcoreminers have the 3 fee at 1% and they are down to ~3MH while Zeus at 2% fee has 200+ MH. You people are _______ ________.

...watching this coin die.

First of all, I am letting you know that I will report your post, because I don't like the language you're using and I don't tolerate anyone calling the members of this community names (or calling anyone names for that matters). Now, let's get into "business", shall we?

Your post made me think for a bit... Which perspective does this user have, in order to post only one pool's name while there are others online?
Then, following my own thoughts, I wondered: Why whatever fee any pool charges is going to kill a coin?
And finally, I came to the final question: Where does this user mine?

Can you please answer to those questions, as I'm very curious to find out? It will reveal a lot about the reasons that lead you to your post.
The most important question is: How can a pool's fee can kill a coin.

And for the rest that agree that 2% fee is way too much: Have you checked prices on dedicated servers in high speed secured connections? Have you also wondered how many hours maintenance a pool needs? how many people to watch it over so everything is running smoothly for the miners? Can someone from those who think that 1% or 2% or 5% fee is too much, present the figures that lead him to this conclusion?

Now, as I feel that what you wrote was a hit bellow the belt, can you explain me please, what good is a 1% fee, when you can't get paid? From the specific pool you recommended, I saw that they were having problems with their backend and they can't make payments right now.
Not that it's not something that it could happen to anyone, but how can you recommend something that at the same instant is facing problems that has to be resolved before it becomes fully functional?
Makes me wonder...

can anybody make a list of pools with their fees so we update OP? mayeb thta makes peopel more aware of stuff.

Can also somebody please add to this list, for how long those pools are up?

For example, one of the listed pools who had payment problems, now gives a "500 server error". That is also something that people should be aware (I think it's even more critical than the fees).

You failed to understand the point of my message. It was pretty obvious, but hey, maybe you are just plain retarded.
Anyway, the argument that I was making was that 90% of the network hashrate was on a single pool. I didn't quite understand why, since there were other pools out there with lower fees.
At the time I posted my message there was nothing wrong with the pool I was advertising, except for the fact that it lacked miners. One more fail on your part for making retarded assumptions.
And since you mentioned how hard it is to keep a pool due to all the expenses and all... WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! There are loads of pools out there that run on 0% fees, and at the same time are very reliable.
Loved to see you make a fool of yourself anyway, so thanks for that.

Now, to put the cherry on top of it all:

{
"blocks" : 5562,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.33494256,
"networkhashps" : 45083818,
"netstakeweight" : -1.#IND0000,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"belowweight" : 0,
"stakeweight" : 82,
"minweight" : 82,
"maxweight" : 0,
"StakeReadyLGD" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

ALL ABOARD THE FAIL TRAIN!!!
tz

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:50:20 AM

Anyone can tell me whats wrong with https://lgd.hardcoreminers.com/index.php any coins will be returned from that pool ? Huh Huh

Maybe a 51% attack. Probably mindfox can tell you something about it... lol
SmithsonJim

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

3% premine and developer still can't say what would happen to it.

At least logo of coin look cute Smiley
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

Almost the entire hashrate in on one pool (which has a freaking 2% fee for that matter) and nobody does anything about it... are you all aout of your minds or just don't give a ____ about this coin? Hardcoreminers have the 3 fee at 1% and they are down to ~3MH while Zeus at 2% fee has 200+ MH. You people are _______ ________.

...watching this coin die.

First of all, I am letting you know that I will report your post, because I don't like the language you're using and I don't tolerate anyone calling the members of this community names (or calling anyone names for that matters). Now, let's get into "business", shall we?

Your post made me think for a bit... Which perspective does this user have, in order to post only one pool's name while there are others online?
Then, following my own thoughts, I wondered: Why whatever fee any pool charges is going to kill a coin?
And finally, I came to the final question: Where does this user mine?

Can you please answer to those questions, as I'm very curious to find out? It will reveal a lot about the reasons that lead you to your post.
The most important question is: How can a pool's fee can kill a coin.

And for the rest that agree that 2% fee is way too much: Have you checked prices on dedicated servers in high speed secured connections? Have you also wondered how many hours maintenance a pool needs? how many people to watch it over so everything is running smoothly for the miners? Can someone from those who think that 1% or 2% or 5% fee is too much, present the figures that lead him to this conclusion?

Now, as I feel that what you wrote was a hit bellow the belt, can you explain me please, what good is a 1% fee, when you can't get paid? From the specific pool you recommended, I saw that they were having problems with their backend and they can't make payments right now.
Not that it's not something that it could happen to anyone, but how can you recommend something that at the same instant is facing problems that has to be resolved before it becomes fully functional?
Makes me wonder...

can anybody make a list of pools with their fees so we update OP? mayeb thta makes peopel more aware of stuff.

Can also somebody please add to this list, for how long those pools are up?

For example, one of the listed pools who had payment problems, now gives a "500 server error". That is also something that people should be aware (I think it's even more critical than the fees).

You failed to understand the point of my message. It was pretty obvious, but hey, maybe you are just plain retarded.
Anyway, the argument that I was making was that 90% of the network hashrate was on a single pool. I didn't quite understand why, since there were other pools out there with lower fees.
At the time I posted my message there was nothing wrong with the pool I was advertising, except for the fact that it lacked miners. One more fail on your part for making retarded assumptions.
And since you mentioned how hard it is to keep a pool due to all the expenses and all... WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! There are loads of pools out there that run on 0% fees, and at the same time are very reliable.
Loved to see you make a fool of yourself anyway, so thanks for that.

Now, to put the cherry on top of it all:

{
"blocks" : 5562,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.33494256,
"networkhashps" : 45083818,
"netstakeweight" : -1.#IND0000,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"pooledtx" : 1,
"belowweight" : 0,
"stakeweight" : 82,
"minweight" : 82,
"maxweight" : 0,
"StakeReadyLGD" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

ALL ABOARD THE FAIL TRAIN!!!

First of all, I would like to express my admiration for the way a non-retarded person like you is using the English language to address to a "retarder" person such as myself.

Since I am retarded, I welcome you to explain me what exactly is the problem with the JSON you posted? (I hope you know what JSON means, right? Don't cheat, don't google it)
Besides a small bug which is temporarily fixed by what I posted.

Oh btw, what did you do to try and fix this?
Did you notify the developer?
Did you post it in this thread in a way to show that you spotted a problem and you warned someone to fix it?

No, your preference was to use it as a tool to "bully" me in this thread. Let me try and find some words in the vocabulary... hmmm, pathetic is one... Childish is another one... Troll, this I found by googling.

Hey, thanks. If we keep exchanging posts, I might overcome my "retarted" status and become more like you (I hope not)
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 11:03:12 AM

Do you even know what a 51% attack is and what it involves???
Thank you for showing the level of knowledge you have in cryptocoin world, it surely shows a lot, since everyone can at least google this and understand what exactly is the "51% attack".

And since you "politely" asked, a 500 internal error means that someone did something really really bad to that server from within the code of the pages it was supposed to be serving.

(I wonder, if I as a retarded can understand this, what exactly does that makes you? )

P.S.
To the community of this coin, I would like to apologize for my lasts posts. They were off topic and I should have never posted them, but I was really frustrated by the personal attack I received. I hope this stops here.
tz

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:04:45 PM

Do you even know what a 51% attack is and what it involves???
Thank you for showing the level of knowledge you have in cryptocoin world, it surely shows a lot, since everyone can at least google this and understand what exactly is the "51% attack".

And since you "politely" asked, a 500 internal error means that someone did something really really bad to that server from within the code of the pages it was supposed to be serving.

(I wonder, if I as a retarded can understand this, what exactly does that makes you? )

P.S.
To the community of this coin, I would like to apologize for my lasts posts. They were off topic and I should have never posted them, but I was really frustrated by the personal attack I received. I hope this stops here.

Oh you poor thing, I hope i didn't hurt your feelings.

The thing that strikes me as odd is that you stay here and instead of trying to get people away from you fucking pool, asking them to spread the hash as any normal pool owner would do if they care for the coin that they are mining, you pick up a fight with me. Let me guess... since the dev took no part in this discussion whatsoever, I suppose you both are in on the scam. Holding the 3% premine in your pockets and waiting for the big fat dump. It would explain your behavior.

And yes, I do know what a 51% attack is, and your pathetic pool is doing nothing but providing the perfect opportunity for one.

The problem with the JSON is pretty obvious. Ignoring the checkpoint warning, with a diff of ~1.335 and a network hashrate of 45MH one week after the launch, the message is pretty obvious: this coin is dead or dying. I did nothing regarding the checkpoint warning because I couldn't care less for what happens to this coin. But I do care for the miners who put their hopes, money and time into it, which are kept in the dark of what's going on here. If you think you are so smart, prove me wrong. So far you did nothing but deflect attention away from the issues I was addressing.

Since you were so kind to mention my vocabulary, I inform you that I keep a special one for people like you and situations like this. You are trash and deserve to be treated as such.

And once again yes, I am a troll, and I will fuck you up real good whenever you try to cross my bridge without paying the toll.
Now fuck off.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

You did since I'm not insensitive. Too bad you can't understand that I'm not hiding behind my monitor, I take every post seriously and when people offend me, I get offended.

The thing that strikes me as odd is that you stay here and instead of trying to get people away from you fucking pool, asking them to spread the hash as any normal pool owner would do if they care for the coin that they are mining, you pick up a fight with me. Let me guess... since the dev took no part in this discussion whatsoever, I suppose you both are in on the scam. Holding the 3% premine in your pockets and waiting for the big fat dump. It would explain your behavior.
That's odd, I found some of dev's posts being negative towards the pool. Really strange you're going that road.

And yes, I do know what a 51% attack is, and your pathetic pool is doing nothing but providing the perfect opportunity for one.
Then what does 51% attack has to do with the fact that the mentioned pool is not working???

The problem with the JSON is pretty obvious. Ignoring the checkpoint warning, with a diff of ~1.335 and a network hashrate of 45MH one week after the launch, the message is pretty obvious: this coin is dead or dying. I did nothing regarding the checkpoint warning because I couldn't care less for what happens to this coin. But I do care for the miners who put their hopes, money and time into it, which are kept in the dark of what's going on here. If you think you are so smart, prove me wrong. So far you did nothing but deflect attention away from the issues I was addressing.
You state your opinion, not reasons. What about facts? Why a warning about checkpoints means that a coin is dying?

Since you were so kind to mention my vocabulary, I inform you that I keep a special one for people like you and situations like this. You are trash and deserve to be treated as such.

And once again yes, I am a troll, and I will fuck you up real good whenever you try to cross my bridge without paying the toll.
Now fuck off.

You do realize that cursing, yelling and trolling doesn't prove that you are right, right?

You say that I'm deflecting but it's you that is deflecting. You just curse, trying to create fuzz about nothing and the worst thing; you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.
I'm still waiting to see your developer's perspective regarding the problems this coin has and is dying, as you continuously stating here...
tz

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:33:17 PM

You did since I'm not insensitive. Too bad you can't understand that I'm not hiding behind my monitor, I take every post seriously and when people offend me, I get offended.

That's odd, I found some of dev's posts being negative towards the pool. Really strange you're going that road.

Then what does 51% attack has to do with the fact that the mentioned pool is not working???

You state your opinion, not reasons. What about facts? Why a warning about checkpoints means that a coin is dying?

Now fuck off.

You do realize that cursing, yelling and trolling doesn't prove that you are right, right?

You say that I'm deflecting but it's you that is deflecting. You just curse, trying to create fuzz about nothing and the worst thing; you don't have a clue of what you're talking about.
I'm still waiting to see your developer's perspective regarding the problems this coin has and is dying, as you continuously stating here...

And once again, not a single answer. You really are something... not worth my time or attention.
mindfox

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 02:38:57 PM

And once again, not a single answer. You really are something... not worth my time or attention.
Let's clear this, once and for all.

What are your questions? Put them in bullets and I will answer them one by one.
But then, you will have to answer to my questions also, right?
Because I haven't got any answer from you as well (and I made so many questions... )
Zosimos

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:46:04 PM

Now fuck off.

TZ/MindFox

I think that we should end this war of words as it really does not accomplish anything. This is a new coin it take people to dedicate time and resources on getting it working. MindFox is not trying to take control of LGD. He has been very helpful in reviewing and quick fixes to the code for us. If you take a look at the http://lgd.zeuspool.com you will see that the pool now only has about 25% of the network hash rate. We have also invested heavily into this coin, so we want this to succeed like most everyone else here.

Let put this behind us and get on with making this coin Legendary!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: