Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ConvoCoin - Earn cryptocurrency by chatting  (Read 96 times)
TogaTech (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:26:18 AM

BTC ConvoCoin BTC
An accessible, 3rd-generation cryptocurrency for the masses
Earn cryptocurrency by chatting
More than just a coin, a protocol for fair distribution

What is ConvoCoin?
ConvoCoin is a 3rd-generation cryptocurrency for the masses that rewards you for chatting. It is one of the missions of ConvoCoin to give more people easy access to cryptocurrency. ConvoCoin aims to solve the problem of cryptocurrencies only being accessible by tech enthusiasts by distributing currency to the masses through the use of chat platforms. By using chat platforms such as Discord along with the ConvoCoin bot, users can easily earn our cryptocurrency.

How do I receive ConvoCoin?
By using supported chat platforms (such as Discord) along with the ConvoCoin bot, you will automatically receive free ConvoCoins daily. To learn more about how the distribution model works, please see the distribution page at https://convocoin.togatech.org/distribution.

There are a total of 21 million ConvoCoins that can ever be created. Every day, 2,100 ConvoCoins will be distributed within a few minutes of midnight UTC (around 4:00 P.M. PST or 7:00 P.M. EST), and distribution will continue for 10,000 days (around 27 years) until all 21 million ConvoCoins are in circulation. The first 100 ConvoCoins go towards funding other ConvoCoin-related projects and paying fees to allow users to withdraw from their chat platform wallets to a blockchain wallet. Of the 2,000 ConvoCoins left to be distributed, 1,000 ConvoCoins will be distributed proportionally to the level of activity of each user (as recorded by the ConvoCoin bot). The final 1,000 coins are distributed based on a lottery-type system. 10 winners will receive 100 ConvoCoins each. Users will be notified over their chat platforms through a direct message when they receive a proportional distribution, and users are congratulated over a direct message if they win the lottery. Users can then check their balance and transfer their coins with commands specified by the ConvoCoin bot on the chat platform.

When will I be able to exchange my ConvoCoins?
We plan on going live on a decentralized blockchain and at least 1 decentralized exchange sometime in 2021. At that point, you will be able to exchange your ConvoCoins on the decentralized exchange for another more commonly used cryptocurrency, which can be exchanged for fiat money (such as USD) on centralized exchanges. We will be sure to notify you here and through the chat platforms when we go live on a blockchain and exchange.

How can I get started?
Just visit https://convocoin.togatech.org/ to start earning ConvoCoins.

Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: