Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY DOLLARS  (Read 140 times)
Nelkel007 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:51:58 PM

Don't you think the reason  why the American Dollars is the medium of Exchange in world at Large is far beyond the fact that they are WORLD POWER.

I believe there's is more to that.
The French pounds is higher than the American dollars, yet it's not used globally like the American dollars.
I read about the Kuwait currency too. It's the highest I think. Why are they not used?

For me I think it's because America is the only country in the world that recognizes The Almighty God on its Currency.
The American dollar is the only money you find written boldly on it "IN GOD WE TRUST" 

I'm not being religious here. Let's just think out of the box for once.
Don't you think God is really with them?
 I need answers
Let's brainstorm 😊😎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 08:13:28 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 04:01:55 PM by KingScorpio

Don't you think the reason  why the American Dollars is the medium of Exchange in world at Large is far beyond the fact that they are WORLD POWER.

The French pounds is higher than the American dollars, yet it's not used globally like the American dollars.
I read about the Kuwait currency too. It's the highest I think. Why are they not used?

For me I think it's because America is the only country in the world that recognizes The Almighty God on its Currency.
The American dollar is the only money you find written boldly on it "IN GOD WE TRUST"  

I need answers
Let's brainstorm 😊😎

if biden and democrats get to power they will crush the usdollar venezuela style.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:08:40 AM

Don't you think the reason  why the American Dollars is the medium of Exchange in world at Large is far beyond the fact that they are WORLD POWER.

I need answers
Let's brainstorm 😊😎

Do you mean the British pound? The French are using Euro for years already. I agree with you that there is likely more things going on behind USD being the currency number one. At the moment USA is the only world power. Britain lost all their colonies after WW2 and the soviet Union collapsed after the cold War. Now we can all agree that USD is losing more and more influence in the world.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 04:15:03 PM

I need answers
Let's brainstorm 😊😎

Do you mean the British pound? The French are using Euro for years already. I agree with you that there is likely more things going on behind USD being the currency number one. At the moment USA is the only world power. Britain lost all their colonies after WW2 and the soviet Union collapsed after the cold War. Now we can all agree that USD is losing more and more influence in the world.

once the democrats and their puppet biden get their cursed woke hands on the federal reserve the USD is history

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:40:21 PM

"god" is a nonexistant entity used as n excuse for people to do as they please without blame
eg when things go wrong "god done it"

so while some idiots think the dollar is sacred due to linkage to "god", those actually producing money can mess around and do as they please because the idiots will blame god not the money producers.

same wit laws.. priests made laws but presented those laws as campfire stories which then became a storybook known as a bible. so while priests are making the rules they tell idiots that god made the rules. that way idiots cant rebel/protest against the priests.

if anyone tells you 'god done it' or 'its gods will' ask them for the bank account records the contracts the video footage of "god".. they wont provide it

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 04:54:07 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 05:44:43 PM by KingScorpio

"god" is a nonexistant entity used as n excuse for people to do as they please without blame
eg when things go wrong "god done it"

so while some idiots think the dollar is sacred due to linkage to "god", those actually producing money can mess around and do as they please because the idiots will blame god not the money producers.

same wit laws.. priests made laws but presented those laws as campfire stories which then became a storybook known as a bible. so while priests are making the rules they tell idiots that god made the rules. that way idiots cant rebel/protest against the priests.

if anyone tells you 'god done it' or 'its gods will' ask them for the bank account records the contracts the video footage of "god".. they wont provide it

wrong god exists, you are just not capable to see his magnitute, without god there wouldn't be any stable currencies

religion is the foundation of civilisation

Disruptivas
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1459

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:48:57 PM

All money has a duration in time - in decrease as you can see in the list below - and a hegemonic defined for various facts.

Greek Drachma - 300 years (500-200 BC)
Roman Denarius - 400 years (500-300 BC)
Islamic Dinar - 400 years (400-800)
Venetian Ducato - 200 years (1300-1500)
Portuguese Real - 110 years (1450-1530)
French Franc - 100 years (1720-1815)
American Dollar - 100 years (1920 - Huh)

The dollar's hegemony is the result of the war context. But being powerless does not guarantee power in the future. Nations like Russia and Iran are already using cryptocurrencies to evade U.S. sanctions. A globalized world cannot work with a nation's currency. The International Monetary Fund is already debating a synthetic hegemonic currency, supported by a basket of CBDCs. So, in my opinion, the dollar is in erosion.

Even as an abstract entity, God doesn't seem have any interest in fiat discussion.

The name of the post should be '' Why (still) dollar ''

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:25:27 AM

No.

The value of one unit of a currency relative to one unit of another currency is irrelevant. How that value changes is important, but the value itself is not.
Just look at cryptocurrencies to see why this is. Sometimes coins will go through a token swap, where say supply drops x10, and each 10 coins are swapped to 1 of the 'new' coin. One of your 'new' coins is worth x10 what one of your old coins was worth... but you are not suddenly x10 richer, and the project is not suddenly x10 more successful.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:32:51 PM

...snip....
 I need answers
Let's brainstorm 😊😎

No, the US deliberately forced the dollar to become the global currency by forcing any country that sells oil to sell it for US dollars. Since they have to use dollars to buy oil it had a big advantage over all other currencies.

Still that wouldn't have happened if the US wasn't the super-power that it once was.

It's not because of "in god we trust" or the almighty dollar. It's because of history and policy.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:38:45 PM

civilisations existed before "god"
farming and trade is the backbone/foundation of civilisations.
which is based on greed and gluttony

way way before egyptian pharaohs (men pretending to be gods by wearing animal masks)
many tribes around the world would imagine their kings/clan leaders by an animal. whereby it would describe the features/personality of their clan leader. EG strong as a bear. cunning as a wolf, as swift as an eagle
this evolved into fangirlism of certain leaders

then they found that these leaders get hate from those that dont fangirl and many leaders got slaughtered if their rules/orders were bad.

this evolved into leaders saying they hear messages from animal entities that give them their strength/will/orders... thus avoid being the rule maker and just being the rule messenger.
this involved to them being 'beings'/entities each with its own personality.. and evolved into more humanised beings/entities

even 'god' is deemed as 2 personalities.. the entity of forgiveness and love.. the entity of smite and fear

this then let them make the rules without getting the repercussions of the rules. because they are just messengers

its like senators that make the rules pretend they didnt make the rules due to it being "a senate" decision. where by "the senate" is to blame not the senators individually.. even though all the senate is. is a room of senators

once you get pased the fangirlism of stories wrote before you were born you start to see that modern man created the rules and just shifting the blame

the dollar was created by colonians that came to north america.
it was not made by god

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:54:21 PM
Merited by KonstantinosM (2)

Religion is a method of social control. And an extremely effective one, too, particularly in early civilisations. God as an invisible policeman. You don't need someone to constantly be checking up on you to make sure you are obeying the laws and being a good citizen... not if God can see everything you do, and punish you for your transgressions. Create a God, create some God-given laws, sit back and watch everyone behave as you want them to.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:23:22 PM

Religion is a method of social control. And an extremely effective one, too, particularly in early civilisations. God as an invisible policeman. You don't need someone to constantly be checking up on you to make sure you are obeying the laws and being a good citizen... not if God can see everything you do, and punish you for your transgressions. Create a God, create some God-given laws, sit back and watch everyone behave as you want them to.

add in the other benefits of:
cant defund "god"
cant protest "god"
cant sue "god"

so as you say the real law makers get to 'sit back and watch everyone behave as they want you to'

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: