Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 09:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You lost the password of your Bitcoin Wallet ?  (Read 154 times)
teddy76db (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 03:19:04 AM

Hello everyone!

If you're reading this topic, you probably lost or don't remember the password used on your Bitcoin wallet.
A wallet, wallet that has been lying around for a number of years and you don't remember the password?

No matter how long it's been, I offer you my Bitcoin wallet password recovery service !

Why is it interesting ?

Because, I have access to it thanks to my company which I manage.
A multitude of GPUs (Graphic Card) that can help me in this process.

Thanks to these graphics cards, I will be able to brute-force, thanks to your agreement and support, your Bitcoin wallet.
I can allocate 20 to 50 GPUs to work on your problem. This will make it possible to enter more than 200'000 passwords per second and more!

In terms of remuneration (if successful indeed) I will only take 5% (with your agreement) or even less depending on the amount of your wallet.

I've been in the cryptocurrencies business since now 2011 and in the pen-test since much longer.
My success rate is also very interesting especially with the hardware I have and also with my personalized dictionaries.

If you need my services do not hesitate to contact me in private message.

Grin
coupable

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 04:12:30 AM

Hello everyone!

If you're reading this topic, you probably lost or don't remember the password used on your Bitcoin wallet.
A wallet, wallet that has been lying around for a number of years and you don't remember the password?

No matter how long it's been, I offer you my Bitcoin wallet password recovery service !

Why is it interesting ?

Because, I have access to it thanks to my company which I manage.
A multitude of GPUs (Graphic Card) that can help me in this process.

Thanks to these graphics cards, I will be able to brute-force, thanks to your agreement and support, your Bitcoin wallet.
I can allocate 20 to 50 GPUs to work on your problem. This will make it possible to enter more than 200'000 passwords per second and more!

In terms of remuneration (if successful indeed) I will only take 5% (with your agreement) or even less depending on the amount of your wallet.

I've been in the cryptocurrencies business since now 2011 and in the pen-test since much longer.
My success rate is also very interesting especially with the hardware I have and also with my personalized dictionaries.

If you need my services do not hesitate to contact me in private message.

Grin

Be aware!
Nothing is interesting as op highlighten
This is a not a service that you may want to use even if you lost your passsword.
You may see many of this kind of offers (newbie posting a shady offer without logic arguments), it's so risky to try one of them .
atomicarthur

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:25:59 AM

What is your telegram handle
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 07:28:16 AM

You joined this forum on May 05, 2019, and woke up after one year exactly. Now you offering wallet recovery service here with a brand new account and zero reputation. Recover wallet means all access related to the account should be handover to you which would lead to a scam. What can we do if you do not send back the funds?

Guys who are wondering to recover your wallet by OP, please just be careful. There is risk involved in the loss of your funds. Just try to look for a trusted source for your wallet to recover.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Maus0728
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1578

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:50:59 AM

BEWARE

Warning to those people who are planning to engage with his services or else you might not be able to get your recovered funds. More importantly, there is an existing reputable website the offers wallet recovery support so take that into consideration.

[1] https://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/
mikeauerbach

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:01:12 AM

I have only one question. How is it possible? You've been in crypto related business for 9 years, but you're a newbie on the forum.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1065

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:40:26 AM

There are interaction schemes that allow you not to transfer the wallet to the service.
With the help of the program John the Ripper or similar, you can get the HASH of the wallet password and transfer it to the service.
If the service picks up a password, then you can already make an appointment.
teddy76db (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 10:45:33 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2021, 11:09:15 PM by teddy76db

What is your telegram handle

Hello my Telegram is PouffyClerc.

Regarding the concern of other users, I understand perfectly and i'm sorry about this.

To tell the truth, I have never really posted on the forums and sites I visit, except for some forums other than Bitcointalk.

I'm not that kind of scammer, far from it.

If companies offer these services, I don't see why I should deprive myself of them, especially since I have the means to do so...
teddy76db (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 11:13:50 PM

Hello to all.

My services are still available if needed.

Sincerely.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: