Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinSon aka BSON  (Read 493 times)
7d2mine

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:06:37 AM

Respectfully, help me understand this - there is no POW right, just premine?

So, the devs will sell the premined coins on an exchange to begin this? In other words the only way to obtain coins is to buy them?

How do people know you aren't just taking their money, when they buy the first coins on exchanges, not being sarcastic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:21:15 AM

Respectfully, help me understand this - there is no POW right, just premine?

So, the devs will sell the premined coins on an exchange to begin this? In other words the only way to obtain coins is to buy them?

How do people know you aren't just taking their money, when they buy the first coins on exchanges, not being sarcastic.

Hi
only way to obtain coins is to buy,sorry this is not first project that do in this way,maybe you used many pow in the past to get coins mining but a masternode coin is different you must have a node or wallet to recive rewards.
People don't have to be scared about our attitude,we are not here to grab and runaway,we are here to develop the project and make it attrattive!
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:03:30 AM

OUR SOCIALS

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:10:03 AM

You know what, I have a feeling you want to cheat us. Here is how I've come to that conclusion.

I've noticed that you got your first merit from Needycoin and he is your alt account. That account ran masternode/pos project also. Account was inactive for months and logged-in just to give you merit, without even making a single post here. Ok, merits are not moderated and can be given for everything. But the day you created this topic, Needycoin logged in and give you merit. Coincidence? But the style of posting (center post text with news) is identical.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:13:30 AM

You know what, I have a feeling you want to cheat us. Here is how I've come to that conclusion.

I've noticed that you got your first merit from Needycoin and he is your alt account. That account ran masternode/pos project also. Account was inactive for months and logged-in just to give you merit, without even making a single post here. Ok, merits are not moderated and can be given for everything. But the day you created this topic, Needycoin logged in and give you merit. Coincidence? But the style of posting (center post text with news) is identical.
Wow
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:20:31 AM

You know what, I have a feeling you want to cheat us.

Who know you? your money?i want to cheat you? You are here only to spread accusation not to buy!
I received a merit point,what's the problem is an old friend,i can't?
you are doing reserch for what?To discover what?Spend your time in good things instead to burn reputation of people
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 10:31:53 AM

Who know you? your money?i want to cheat you? You are here only to spread accusation not to buy!
you are doing reserch for what?To discover what?Spend your time in good things instead to burn reputation of people

And he want to cheat you, how? I think he spent his time for good things enough, busting possible scammers. And if you don't want to be branded as such, you know how to prove yourself. The thing is, you don't want to give enough evidence to support your credibility, so you can't really blame people for doubting you.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:24:31 PM

You know, I have a free right to express my thoughts. I have my own vision. You have your own rights what to post, how to comment, react and etc.
You should have noticed, I did not make a separate topic in scam accusation about your project. I just post what I find suspicions or strange. Perhaps I'm wrong. I can always apologies and write a denial. But, as a bit more experienced forum member (if it measured with registration date and rank), my duty is to warn others from possibility of being scammed. There are lots of freshly registered accounts who create topics and  call people to buy what they offer.

Once again, if I'm wrong, I can and will always apologies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:32:21 PM

You know, I have a free right to express my thoughts. I have my own vision. You have your own rights what to post, how to comment, react and etc.
You should have noticed, I did not make a separate topic in scam accusation about your project. I just post what I find suspicions or strange. Perhaps I'm wrong. I can always apologies and write a denial. But, as a bit more experienced forum member (if it measured with registration date and rank), my duty is to warn others from possibility of being scammed. There are lots of freshly registered accounts who create topics and  call people to buy what they offer.

Once again, if I'm wrong, I can and will always apologies.

Right,time will unswer you,best regards
Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:37:42 PM

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Toki.Fujinami (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:51:07 PM