Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for PoS development team members  (Read 370 times)
hackingdojo (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:35:35 PM

I am looking for people to be part of a new PoS crypto-currency. However, this will not be a cookie-cutter coin like so many out there. Therefore, those that are interested in joining will have to have knowledge and experience beyond simply modifying a few lines of code.

Who am I:
I'm an author and speaker. My work and activities can be seen here: http://hackingdojo.com/press/

What I want to do:
That will be revealed to those who sign up for development. However, what I want to achieve is intended to be quite different than what is currently happening in the altcoin theater, and will hopefully make a positive difference in personal privacy and decentralization.

What I want from the developers:
I am looking for people that are interested in making a difference and wanting to work for a cause, not just people trying to make money through a pump and dump.

If interested, please contact me at info (at) hackingdojo (dot) com. PMs will most likely be responded to, but the best way for you to get hold of me is via email. Thanks!

- Tom Wilhelm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: