Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Jewelry - Game of Thrones Inspired and other 1- 2 BTC  (Read 972 times)
Cicmil Crowns Jewelry (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:53:51 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:49:42 PM by Cicmil Crowns Jewelry

I make custom jewelry based on your description, image or sketch.

Here is Stark Family Ring inspired by the Game of Thrones:

You can check other designs and contact me with your ideas through my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/CicmilCrowns

I accept BTC and LTC for now

http://www.cicmil.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/stark-family-ring.jpg
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:45:26 PM

I make custom jewelry based on your description, image or sketch.

Here is Stark Family Ring inspired by the Game of Thrones:

You can check other designs and contact me with your ideas through my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/CicmilCrowns

I accept BTC and LTC for now

It's very very nice!

Smiley
But it should say: Spring is on the way! Smiley

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:43:59 AM

That look to be some high quality craftsmanship there.  May have to save some coins for something unique for myself.  Not sure what yet but I have a feeling I'll be in touch.  Hope to talk soon.
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:48:23 AM

Hello,
Nice art actually! Smiley Are you going to accept other coins then BTC and LTC like DOGE, QRK, ZET, XPM..
If interested in payment in one of those may be i will think about it Smiley

BR,

Gondel

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

Hello,
Nice art actually! Smiley Are you going to accept other coins then BTC and LTC like DOGE, QRK, ZET, XPM..
If interested in payment in one of those may be i will think about it Smiley

BR,

Gondel

I could start accepting others, just never tried. A full custom heavy silver ring at the current exchange rate would be in the 1-2 bitcoin range and the transaction could be based on the current exchange rate. DOGE would be in the range of hundreds of thousands and fluctuate much more. From my perspective it would seem more like "investment" than a sale based on current exchange rate. In that case, I would need to charge more than the current exchange rate.

Cheers,
Nenad
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

Hey awesome products Smiley

Sending you a PM!
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:46 PM

wohooohooo now that's something fascinating i checked out your designs on facebook simply amazing they are. While scrolling your facebook page i was actually looking for the prices but couldn't find any. Do you have a websites listed all your designs Huh 

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:52:50 PM

wohooohooo now that's something fascinating i checked out your designs on facebook simply amazing they are. While scrolling your facebook page i was actually looking for the prices but couldn't find any. Do you have a websites listed all your designs Huh 

First of all, thank you very much!  Cheesy

My website is www.cicmil.com I update that one less than the Facebook page though.

Now that you mentioned, I have many designs that I haven't uploaded yet. Those will go up with a modified version of the website (better Word Press theme). I could update the Facebook page faster, thanks for reminding me. The whole idea is that I listen to the customer and work on description vs trying to guess what most people would like. With jewelry pretty much everything is possible, its just the question of ones budget.

Pricing is very simple. Take a US mailman salary in the midwest.  The average salary is 48K, which is $200 per day. Only simple custom rings can be made in one day, so it takes at least two days + materials. If I work on a complicated ring for the whole week, I will charge over $1000. If someone says that it is too much for a ring, then he is saying that making one-of-a-kind-art is worth less than delivering mail in the prairies of Illinois (not offending the prairies people of course, I actually lived there and even liked the lifestyle).

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

Here are two additional design for Lannister family ring and Daenerys' necklace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvOJcMWr94
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: