Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RND] RandomCoin -Random Dif every hour- [NO Premine][Exchange ready]  (Read 13208 times)
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:52:16 PM

Haha, I love how the guy is such a loser in real life, in his mind 2.4 BTC is enough to go on a trip around Europe. Probably works at McDonalds and dreams of shitty amounts like 2.4 BTC. It will run out very quickly then back to your dirt poor life mate ;-) If only you and mummy had an education!

You jelly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mirmo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:55:51 PM

Haha, I love how the guy is such a loser in real life, in his mind 2.4 BTC is enough to go on a trip around Europe. Probably works at McDonalds and dreams of shitty amounts like 2.4 BTC. It will run out very quickly then back to your dirt poor life mate ;-) If only you and mummy had an education!

You jelly?

Not in the slightest.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:48:37 PM

Are you kidding, he's laying out the plans for his next shitcoin IPO

MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

I can't blame him to be honest. As long as people keep sending their BTC's to random people off the internet, who've made a post on a forum saying they're releasing a new cryptocurrency, then it's a pretty amazing business model.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
The Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:16:20 PM

I can't blame him to be honest. As long as people keep sending their BTC's to random people off the internet, who've made a post on a forum saying they're releasing a new cryptocurrency, then it's a pretty amazing business model.

Lets just say I have made over 10 BTC in the past week from "donations"
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

Change the algorithm , x11 runs much cooler . Random difficulty is good idea .
Random diff is stupid idea...and diff from 1-20? stupid too..sorry.
COINPRADER

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:50:39 PM

How about random reward?  Looks like Bells is relaunched and it has a random block reward and the diff is low still...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540656.0

Change the algorithm , x11 runs much cooler . Random difficulty is good idea .
Random diff is stupid idea...and diff from 1-20? stupid too..sorry.

Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
BotwinBG

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:18:20 PM

Too funny.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:01:43 PM

Well shoot, you can 'donate' to me too. I won't even run off to Europe with it. I'll just buy some potato chips and a large sprite.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:52:46 AM

More like 12.41988964 BTC, with your multiple scams. Donations? they donate for a coin you never delivered (exchange donation on that particular case), not for your own personal wealth.

Shameless scammer is shameless. The disgusting part is you are still around taunting peoples, with your 10 years old exploit. You should be IP ban, same with all your aliases.
The Project (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:57:18 AM

More like 12.41988964 BTC, with your multiple scams. Donations? they donate for a coin you never delivered (exchange donation on that particular case), not for your own personal wealth.

Shameless scammer is shameless. The disgusting part is you are still around taunting peoples, with your 10 years old exploit. You should be IP ban, same with all your aliases.

This isn't a scam? I am in the process of RE-INVENTING crypto currency. Im not doing a copy and paste coin.

Im doing this right.
blinkxzero

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:59:54 AM

This isn't a scam? I am in the process of RE-INVENTING crypto currency. Im not doing a copy and paste coin.

Im doing this right.

Somehow you can rationalize taking people's money and not delivering a product. If you actually gave a damn about "RE-INVENTING" crypto currency, you would have returned the stolen (oh wait, it's "donated") BTC since you didn't even deliver anything.

BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:01:15 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 02:22:31 AM by BTCspoon

?? Random Coin ??
The DIF will be based on a random number between 1-20 every hour. This means consistent value for long term miners!

Release: April 2nd 8:00 PM GMT

INFO

Algorithm: Scrypt
Premine: 0%
Block time: Random
Transaction: 3 confirmations
Block reward: 25,000 RND

Official website is soon to come!

Official Pool
We will be on dedicatedpool, still talking to them about release and such.

Exchange Ready
I am working with http://cryptorush.in to be on an exchange the minute this coin goes live. If I have to pay the listing fee out of my own pocket so be it.

No Premine
Premine is generally a scam. I won't be doing any premine and this coin starts at block 0. Coins that premine fail. A DEV should support his/her coin without stealing from the community.

Bountys
I will be paying for these bountys out of pocket.

Coin icon: .1BTC to winner, .025BTC to all submissions. (Submit ideas as comment I will pick a winner in the next 24 hours)
Promoting: Promote the coin with a thread reviewing and advertising this coin's concept - .02BTC

I have all of the code created for this coin. The whole randomizing aspect needed to be coded by myself.
This isn't your regular cookie cutter coin that fails just like the rest. The DIF is going to be based entirely on a random
integer rather than based on the network hash. We believe this will ultimately create great, long-term mining profits with this coin.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to comment them below or send me a PM.

Donate to buy our spot on cryptsy: 15ujudzFAi2NyXjsJNeN7ftqkbz7Q4Azpz

If we can get about 1.2 BTC donated I can buy our spot on cryptsy! Donated so far: .05 0.09581 / 1.2

If the dev decide to use X11, it will be a great idea.

X11 + no premine + new random diff !

In total, these will make Randomcoin a nice coin.

Quote before deletion.
vossen

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:25:45 AM

So a shitty attempt at money laundering?
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:39:47 AM

Lol and you are proud of that?

coiner777

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:42:54 AM

DEVS = Stupid people...

Don't came here another time never!

The stupid people would be the ones that sent this scammer btc.  This was an obvious scam.  They deserved to lose their btc.

The guy has no plan, says he'll work on this and that.  Will get back later with details, etc...

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:13:18 PM

Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
mhkso2

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:14:17 PM

random.random.random

You guys are in for a treat
No offense but I'de be happy for the promised coin icon  submission bounty as my treat...
Thanks

The Project (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:16:02 AM

Launching this coin sometime within the next couple of weeks!
stephendt

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:59:51 AM

Launching this coin sometime within the next couple of weeks!

Please don't. This coin is bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: