Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IMO best token 2020-2021  (Read 26 times)
graph.dracula (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 04:23:46 PM

Hi guys I wanna discuss with u about Dracula protocol.
Dracula protocol provides the possibility to farm the most popular yield farms under one smart-contract and web-UI. Meta-level «vampire» concept sucks off liquidity from victim's pool and brings into $DRC.

The protocol was audited several times and now shows stable TVL growth. Dev team and protocol design look cool. Recently added to DeFi Llama, participated in #linksmas, #defiofthrones.

I've heard that now dev team reworking code from 0, and as it will be ready they gonna collaborate with chinese BiYong service (it provides Chinese people possibility to trade crypto bypassing "Golden Shield", literally monoplist of crypto in China), what will bring the Protocol to the Chinese market and provoke an influx of capital.

After code will be reworked, they also will start huge advertising company in most popular social media as TT, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit etc.

Furthermore, they work on hacking #surf finance as I heard. IMO it will blow charts in January.

tg: @DraculaProtocol
web: dracula.finance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: