Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Infos on when certain cryptos were added on Cryptsy or Mintpal  (Read 395 times)
janpec1000 (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Does anyone know where or how to get information for each coin when it was added on on either of those two exchanges? I would like to do research what price impact it has on coins by default when they get added on biggest exchanges. I tried google but no luck.

dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:39:21 PM

There are a few backdoor type ways to check, that I know of.

1.) Some of the exchanges announce, on their twitter page and/or on the exchange itself if it has an announcements section, when they are adding a new coin.

2.) Generally someone will speak up in the coin's announcement thread right here on bitcointalk, when a coin gets listed on a new exchange. The search feature on this forum doesn't seem to work properly so this will typically require you actually reading through the announcement threads and looking for mention of exchanges.

3.) Sometimes you can tell from the graph/history display of the coin on the exchange if they have the option to show the price history "for all time."

You could also try email/IRC to contact the exchange directly, and ask them what date (and time if you want) a certain coin was added to their exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: