Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Platform  (Read 424 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:55:56 PM

I know that people are not really in favor of keeping your money in exchanges but I put binance to the side on this subject. They have been hacked again and again, they have been also getting hacking attempts every single day from a million different sources, but no matter what happens they never let any of your money to go to waste at all, they are always in support of you.

That is the reason why I think binance is a place you can buy a coin and keep your money there, it wouldn't be really that amazing if they didn't keep your money safe, they are so much more awesome than anyone else because of their security levels. Which is why I am in favor of keeping your money there if you want to. Obviously this also depends on the money amount we are talking about, if we are talking about millions of dollars that would be bad idea, but if we are talking about few thousand dollars, that shouldn't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: