Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TBN] TheBotCoin - POW- KGW - Free Giveaway - Launched  (Read 18095 times)
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:36:47 PM

What's over?

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:45:37 PM

What's over?
Attack of the Clones

MystPhysX

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

How are you stopping them?

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

I'm not, it's natural selection that does it.

MystPhysX

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:06:09 PM

Okay.

RaitR

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:27:35 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 04:55:11 PM by RaitR

No p2pools? Do u need one?

And please upload to a proper host? MEGA for example wont work for me? So im not gonna get the wallet?

Compiled the daemon on linux, wont start, fuck it.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:02:30 PM

Don't you really think that we have too many scrypt coin clones? Do we need another?

rainbowgoldcoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:03:04 PM

I will be supporting this coin!  I hope you hit 1000 satoshi!

~RainbowGoldCoin

THDU6pxd6XRLxpFYGCTPW16dM6SFRvLLRq  <--Send me some coin. Smiley
thebotcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:14:02 PM

To be honest we do not need more coins like this one. This is over.

To be honest 95% coins are scrypt , just look around why are you making fool of urs ? do u really think posting such reply make any difference at all ? there are only 3 coins on x11 rest ALL ARE ON SCRYPT based and i am 100% sure that u r mining them and even u invested in IPO as well , dude i did not made this coin for profit , if i want to get get profit from it i did focused on IPO and really almost all of u was interested in it , the only thing which i had to do is to make a FAKE propaganda like this coin had a future , it had a cool wallet with exchange shit if click a tab u will get nude photo of a celebrity , even american president is gonna mine this shit , common bro give me a break u cant even differentiate between a she and a shemale  admit that i dont want to get rude but this kind of reply really made a good coin get dead , and shitty coin which have IPO people invested in them are still alive , if you do not like this coin  then just do not mine , plz do not tell me what to do and what not to do caz i know better than u about developing a coin , trust me
addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:22:32 PM

To be honest 95% coins are scrypt , just look around why are you making fool of urs ? do u really think posting such reply make any difference at all ? there are only 3 coins on x11 rest ALL ARE ON SCRYPT based and i am 100% sure that u r mining them and even u invested in IPO as well , dude i did not made this coin for profit , if i want to get get profit from it i did focused on IPO and really almost all of u was interested in it , the only thing which i had to do is to make a FAKE propaganda like this coin had a future , it had a cool wallet with exchange shit if click a tab u will get nude photo of a celebrity , even american president is gonna mine this shit , common bro give me a break u cant even differentiate between a she and a shemale  admit that i dont want to get rude but this kind of reply really made a good coin get dead , and shitty coin which have IPO people invested in them are still alive , if you do not like this coin  then just do not mine , plz do not tell me what to do and what not to do caz i know better than u about developing a coin , trust me

+1 totally agreed with you Smiley
addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:25:07 PM

And please upload to a proper host? MEGA for example wont work for me? So im not gonna get the wallet?

Mega works for everyone including me Smiley

Linux daemon is working 100% so fuck you , do not lie here
emelac

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:28:48 PM

I found mega only works properly for me if I'm using internet explorer. However, I only have old versions of firefox and chrome installed so maybe that's why I get corrupted downloads from mega using them.
thebotcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:36:31 PM

I found mega only works properly for me if I'm using internet explorer. However, I only have old versions of firefox and chrome installed so maybe that's why I get corrupted downloads from mega using them.

I am adding alternate link as well Smiley

Thanks
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

To be honest 95% coins are scrypt , just look around why are you making fool of urs ? do u really think posting such reply make any difference at all ? there are only 3 coins on x11 rest ALL ARE ON SCRYPT based and i am 100% sure that u r mining them and even u invested in IPO as well , dude i did not made this coin for profit , if i want to get get profit from it i did focused on IPO and really almost all of u was interested in it , the only thing which i had to do is to make a FAKE propaganda like this coin had a future , it had a cool wallet with exchange shit if click a tab u will get nude photo of a celebrity , even american president is gonna mine this shit , common bro give me a break u cant even differentiate between a she and a shemale  admit that i dont want to get rude but this kind of reply really made a good coin get dead , and shitty coin which have IPO people invested in them are still alive , if you do not like this coin  then just do not mine , plz do not tell me what to do and what not to do caz i know better than u about developing a coin , trust me

I'm not trying to make fool of anyone. I'm saying that if every day/few days another 1st generation clone coin will be launched then eventually natural selection will start to work (started already). People begining to be tired of everyday-newclonecoin don't tell me you don't see it. I wish you succeed with your coin but it will be really, really hard to make it happen these days.

thebotcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:49:47 PM

To be honest 95% coins are scrypt , just look around why are you making fool of urs ? do u really think posting such reply make any difference at all ? there are only 3 coins on x11 rest ALL ARE ON SCRYPT based and i am 100% sure that u r mining them and even u invested in IPO as well , dude i did not made this coin for profit , if i want to get get profit from it i did focused on IPO and really almost all of u was interested in it , the only thing which i had to do is to make a FAKE propaganda like this coin had a future , it had a cool wallet with exchange shit if click a tab u will get nude photo of a celebrity , even american president is gonna mine this shit , common bro give me a break u cant even differentiate between a she and a shemale  admit that i dont want to get rude but this kind of reply really made a good coin get dead , and shitty coin which have IPO people invested in them are still alive , if you do not like this coin  then just do not mine , plz do not tell me what to do and what not to do caz i know better than u about developing a coin , trust me

I'm not trying to make fool of anyone. I'm saying that if every day/few days another 1st generation clone coin will be launched then eventually natural selection will start to work (started already). People begining to be tired of everyday-newclonecoin don't tell me you don't see it. I wish you succeed with your coin but it will be really, really hard to make it happen these days.

I know bro what u r trying to say i do admit that , but we had many thing in our mind about this coin , but tell how will we implement it if no one will mine it ? how will we update it with new features ? just click altcoin section and u will find 8 /10 coins are scrypt based , few coins which are yet to launch are also scrypt but members are interested in it dunno why , what i came to know is u can easily fool members just by telling them lie and if u tell them truth then no one will trust u Wink
thebotcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:10:18 PM

Mac wallet Updated Smiley
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

I know bro what u r trying to say i do admit that , but we had many thing in our mind about this coin , but tell how will we implement it if no one will mine it ? how will we update it with new features ? just click altcoin section and u will find 8 /10 coins are scrypt based , few coins which are yet to launch are also scrypt but members are interested in it dunno why , what i came to know is u can easily fool members just by telling them lie and if u tell them truth then no one will trust u Wink

There is an easy answer why people are willing to join every new coin uprising community. They are mainly newbes that have this exciting feeling of being a part of new currency from its very beginning. Another reason for people is just to diversify cheaply investing time/money into new coin - just because maybe it will spike in the future for whatever reason.

CryptoKiller

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:16:48 PM

there's a line missing from the .conf in the OP if you want to run the linux daemon

add:

daemon=1

to Thebotcoin.conf or else terminal will look frozen and you'll have to run another instance of terminal to do anything with the wallet. Maybe Dev could update that?

thebotcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:28:24 PM

there's a line missing from the .conf in the OP if you want to run the linux daemon

add:

daemon=1

to Thebotcoin.conf or else terminal will look frozen and you'll have to run another instance of terminal to do anything with the wallet. Maybe Dev could update that?

Done Smiley
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:01:30 PM

One of the main features I like is that the dev said he is open to community suggestions as to where the coin should go. Many times when a coin stalls, the dev seems so hellbent on their path that they will take the coin down to nothing before being open to make any necessary changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: