Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRCUREX IS RUNNING WITH NEGATIVE NAV: BEWARE EVERYBODY  (Read 3922 times)
cheezhead

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:31:22 PM

if anyone have information about kumala plz contact on pvt

I've been pretty angry regarding what Kumala did but now I'm just heartbroken.  All I did was move some coins into Vircurex to trade them in late March and couldn't get them back.  Kumala claimed there was a technical error he was fixing but then he froze (stole) them.  He promised to make up his losses without affecting user accounts then went back on his word.  He claimed he was fixing a technical withdrawal issue and stole those funds too.  That second lie costs me a lot of money and heartache.  Here's why:

My autistic son will be graduating from high school in June.  It has been such a long journey for us and we are very proud he has made it.  My wife and I asked him what he wanted as a graduation gift and he said he'd like a cruise to Alaska.  Normally we could never afford that trip but I had enough cryptocurrency to just swing it.  I tried to trade the coins on Vircurex so I could monetize them.  Instead, Kumala stole them from me.  I've tried everything to get him to return them and he won't even respond to me.  Monday, I saw Kumala unfroze .00026808 LTC of my total of 450 LTCs.  I guess I was fooling myself thinking somehow I may get my coins but now I know I won't.  My wife recently cancelled our trip and today I told my son we can't go because someone stole the money. He was heartbroken and I was humiliated.  I'm now selling all of my mining equipment in the hope of raising some cash for a more modest trip.

I don't need sympathy and I certainly don't need people telling me it's my own fault for trading on Vircurex.  I just want people to know (especially Kumala) that what he did had real consequences for people.  Does Kumala realize when he steals people's coins it could effect their lives? 

I'm beyond upset now.  I'm heartbroken that he could be so callous as to steal people's wealth with no regard to how he is hurting them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goingforanswers99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:47:17 PM

Lets all get on Vircurex Facebook and work for answers, to shed light on WHO and WHERE and HOW WHEN and WHY this REALLY happened.  WHO IS VIRCUREX?

www.facebook.com/pages/Vircurex/255696357882851?id=255696357882851&sk=photos_streampened.  
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

For a year or so, I had been trading with Vircurex. I stopped earlier this year, when they started to freeze balances. And I'm so happy I did.

I hope they enjoy the .000009BTC left in my account, which is because I couldn't withdraw all of it out.

Bitornio

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:19:30 AM

It's honestly a shame Vircurex had to go through these troubles. They were one of the first exchanges I used and I really liked them. Never had any latency issues, customer support issues, or withdrawal/deposit issues. Best of luck to them and all those involved.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:38:08 AM

It's honestly a shame Vircurex had to go through these troubles. They were one of the first exchanges I used and I really liked them. Never had any latency issues, customer support issues, or withdrawal/deposit issues. Best of luck to them and all those involved.

I am not so sure they need luck as it is likely they hold all of the missing funds themselves. Luck would have nothing to do with it at that point.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

fronti
Legendary

Activity: 2909
Merit: 1306

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

very interstiong, after a long time i look at vircurex and noticed that the last update was from last year after 2 years:

Update 3rd January 2016
Payout to frozen accounts this month:
3.45 BTC
101.6 LTC
151,953.9 FTC
48,937 TRC

which did not help and also it looks that there is now all Withdraws blocked.

JUST a big Warning: Don't send money to this exchange (which is still possible)
Be aware!

If you like to give me a tip:  bc1q8ht32j5hj42us5qfptvu08ug9zeqgvxuhwznzk

"Bankraub ist eine Unternehmung von Dilettanten. Wahre Profis gründen eine Bank." Bertolt Brecht
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: