Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:12:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Orion Protocol and Yield Bank?  (Read 97 times)
Doublelucky (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:46:34 AM

Both projects are new (2020) DeFi projects. After researching tons of alts, the thing that stood out to me about these is that they're both doing something completely new/innovative. Orion Protocol is building a super exchange that is a culmination of all exchange order books combined. Yield Bank is building what is essentially a massive DeFi crypto bank with lending, loans where LP tokens can be used as collateral, decentralized margin/futures trading, and more. It also has a 2 token system where the price of the main token (yB) is supported through burning/buyback mechanisms. 

It's still early days for these tokens, both have products on the verge of release. What do you guys think of them?
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 08:46:19 AM

DeFi entered very quickly, but lately there have been many unsuccessful projects. If a technology is to be successful, it will be obvious from the beginning. I think DeFi lost that wind and people lost faith  Sad

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 08:53:28 AM

I can vouch for orion protocol because I did my own research on the project and I'm satisfied with what I see but I don't know much about the second project, DeFi aren't reliable and for the fact that they get hacked easily ruin everything about trust on DeFi, I advice to do good research very well on any DeFi projects

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:58:41 AM

i think ORION protocol offered something unique and much needed in this era of too many trading platform. they offered a unique platform where traders can get a best trade price for their favorite project. For yeild bank, their project is not new. Aave and Maker has been their and providing quality services. i wondering how they plan to compete with the top dogs with huge market caps.

BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 12:39:59 PM

Both projects are good for me. Orion Protocol A few days ago there was a binance list and a good pump. I invested something and got good profit. Currently waiting for dip. Orion Protocol teams verry active. When investing in any project, team and furure plant should be seen.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 02:07:44 PM

There are so many scam projects that we could not believe no more despite we can say that there are really few projecta that are working right and good and then listed their coins letting their investors earn as they promise. It is just hard to find such project now that the scam projects are everywhere. We do not have a choice but to look for the project carefully one by one.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:57:40 PM

Both projects are new (2020) DeFi projects. After researching tons of alts, the thing that stood out to me about these is that they're both doing something completely new/innovative. Orion Protocol is building a super exchange that is a culmination of all exchange order books combined. Yield Bank is building what is essentially a massive DeFi crypto bank with lending, loans where LP tokens can be used as collateral, decentralized margin/futures trading, and more. It also has a 2 token system where the price of the main token (yB) is supported through burning/buyback mechanisms. 

It's still early days for these tokens, both have products on the verge of release. What do you guys think of them?

One can say that DeFi projects actually had their time, this is because few months ago, it was all about DeFi projects in every corner of the crypto space but nowadays, the hype is downtrending and many are getting hacked thus making investors and users to ask questions about the genuineness of these DeFi projects and if actually the team are worthy enough. Nevertheless, just as you rightly said, they are offering new ideas but that is one thing, while implementing and working on those ideas is the real deal, therefore it would be wise to study the experiences of the team to be sure they are capable of handling what they are promising, however, will check to understand more about them.

articlecity

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:31:29 PM

Both projects are new (2020) DeFi projects. After researching tons of alts, the thing that stood out to me about these is that they're both doing something completely new/innovative. Orion Protocol is building a super exchange that is a culmination of all exchange order books combined. Yield Bank is building what is essentially a massive DeFi crypto bank with lending, loans where LP tokens can be used as collateral, decentralized margin/futures trading, and more. It also has a 2 token system where the price of the main token (yB) is supported through burning/buyback mechanisms. 

It's still early days for these tokens, both have products on the verge of release. What do you guys think of them?

Orion protocol is definitely one quality project and it could be the game changer for traders and im also waiting for its full platform release as it would really make things easy for traders and buyers. Yield bank needs to come up with secure paltform to be successful because of so many hacks new defi platform reputation is at a low now.

|▌ BlockMembers.io ▐| THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE
∎   AUTO CONSTRUCTION   ∎ END TO END AUTOMATION
Announcement Thread  ▪  Facebook  ▪  Telegram  ▪  Twitter  ]
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:00:06 PM

DeFi entered very quickly, but lately there have been many unsuccessful projects. If a technology is to be successful, it will be obvious from the beginning. I think DeFi lost that wind and people lost faith  Sad

Defi is a new, interesting and promising idea. But there are still risks. There is no reason to invest there yet, as the concept is still completely incomprehensible. There are pitfalls and the fear of failure. Although most likely many have already been able to multiply their investment in Defi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: