Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time For Alt Coins..  (Read 1421 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:39:09 PM

Of course, there was a time when all projects were growing but I think that now the situation is different and it is worth buying only those projects that are something of themselves but simply because of the right moment.
I think the hype changes that occur every year in the crypto world greatly affect a project now, we can see how in 2019 many crypto projects used exchanges as their project concept and so did 2020 when the DeFi hype started to become a phenomenon and the The developer also started to develop their project with the Defi concept, it looks like next year a new hype will occur again and the crypto project will certainly create a new breakthrough in their concept.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 05:48:58 PM

Of course, there was a time when all projects were growing but I think that now the situation is different and it is worth buying only those projects that are something of themselves but simply because of the right moment.

This is the problem of choosing the right altcoin for investment will always face the trader. And even if you manage to do this, we still will not be able to predict how it will behave when the correction in bitcoin begins. We are all waiting for a repeat of the altcoin season, but it may not come due to the BTC dump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:15:24 PM

This is the problem of choosing the right altcoin for investment will always face the trader. And even if you manage to do this, we still will not be able to predict how it will behave when the correction in bitcoin begins. We are all waiting for a repeat of the altcoin season, but it may not come due to the BTC dump.
Green for Bitcoin in the current market. This is very risky for other coins. The price of coins may go up if the price of Bitcoin goes up but in the current situation the coins are inactive. The coin price of USD is rising but is decreasing every day in Satoshi/Bitcoin. On the other hand, when the price of Bitcoin falls, the price of the coin falls naturally. If the price of Bitcoin is stable, the price of the coin is likely to be pumped.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:47:07 PM

Like it is reported that many of the world big companies now invest in Bitcoin, they also do the same to many of the major altcoins that we know. They now invest in ethereum, tron, monero and some others. There's no better time to invest in this altcoins than now.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 09:03:44 AM

Like it is reported that many of the world big companies now invest in Bitcoin, they also do the same to many of the major altcoins that we know. They now invest in ethereum, tron, monero and some others. There's no better time to invest in this altcoins than now.

If we look at the purchases of Grayscale Investments Holdings, we will see that they buy only bitcoin in large volume. In addition to BTC, they also buy LTC and BCH. As for Ethereum, we can see that Grayscale is selling this asset, obviously considering that its price is at its maximum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:28:10 AM

I myself am also still waiting for the bull run altcoins to occur. Because until now I have observed an increase in altcoins, but it is still not that big. And many say that these bull run altcoins are not in sight at all. Only Bitcoin has increased significantly. So in my opinion, if you really want to buy altcoins, maybe you can buy altcoins that are clearly good and are indeed in the top ranks.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:30:44 AM

Maybe history will repeat itself, use the top altcoins except XRP which is now in trouble with the SEC, I believe there will be a time when altcoins are back in their heyday and don't regret it when the price is too high to have, learn from resurgent bitcoin, why not altcoins , I know that every crypto is related to bitcoin.
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 03:45:28 PM

Once the bitcoin reaches 70% dominance, I think its a right time to invest in alt coins. Most of the alt coins are at bottom price now. I feel it's a great opportunity to invest in alt coins..

Are we Going to see Bull Run in Q1 2021? Is it a right time to invest in Alt Coins? What is your opinion on this?

Bitcoin is there now. I don't know if altcoins are prepared or at bottom yet. At least not for a big price action, as for small trades there are always good opportunities. It seems that a repeat of the 2017 altcoin season may be impossible and the only ones that can keep pumping are Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash out of the alts, as for some reason investors are buying Bitcoin Cash too among others.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:22:47 PM

Once the bitcoin reaches 70% dominance, I think its a right time to invest in alt coins. Most of the alt coins are at bottom price now. I feel it's a great opportunity to invest in alt coins..

Are we Going to see Bull Run in Q1 2021? Is it a right time to invest in Alt Coins? What is your opinion on this?
right now to invest in altcoins, but must choose the right and good altcoin. like ethereum and litecoin, these two altcoins are great. and if the market in Q1 2020 can rise, I think this token can rise to the maximum
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:42:34 PM

I think invest always risky over crypto-currencies but at present situation bitcoin gaining more and more value day by day and also some of altcoins follow this rally, so you can invest over a most dependable alts i just suggest you can depend over always eth or like this type of coins.
If you want to invest, DYOR. do not get carried away with the extraordinary bullish trend of bitcoin. indeed some top cryptos follow bitcoin price movements, but to get a better profit, it is advisable to do a more in-depth analysis of the price movements of a coin before investing

cryptodash4

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:40:05 PM

Will any one tell me in which coin we have to invest for better future?
Nazmul012

Activity: 780

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 06:11:55 PM

Don't think its a best time to buy altcoins.i already hodl some altcoin, those are falling down so badly, some of those get below more than 40%.right now I'm thinking about convert my alt. With usdt cause i assume, if bitcoin will continue its raising, altcoins may drop so hardly.if you are seeing it as great oppourtunity,then you can take risk but i suggest you to do your own research before taking final decision

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:18:46 PM

I think that's the opposite. BTC dominance to date has reached 69.6% and almost reached 70%. I don't think it's the right time to enter altcoin at this time, because Fomo or demand for bitcoin is still high.
but it could be accompanied by an increase in altcoins when BTC reaches even higher dominance.
no one knows, the market is unpredictable.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:40:23 PM

This is the time to buy altcoin but I don't think this pertain to all the altcoins. One should do is assignment well and see two to three coins you see the potential in and one should not waste time in accumulating altcoins that will later be useless in the longrun.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:38:36 PM

Bitcoin is in a good run. And for that many altcoins ate in red candle. The market sentiment is with bitcoin now that's why BTC dominance  touched almost 70%. People are go with bitcoin more than other alts. After that if btc stable for sometimes we could see a altcoin march. So if you invest in right altcoins you could gain big profits. But for that you have to do right investment and BTC have to stable. That's it.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:15:11 PM

Altcoin dominance is only 30%, of course this makes altcoins potentially increase if it rises more than 50%,
remember? when altcoin dominance in 2018 rose to 70%? yes, almost all altcoins have been pumped up to 10x more,
of course this makes everyone wait for it to happen again.

Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:18:34 PM

Some people who want to invest their money in altcoin, are waiting for the best time, when it can start. But if we look  at the  best altcoins,
since the rise of bitcoin, many potential altcoins are raising the price. If we can take those opportunities and always pay attention to market
conditions, why not start? Investing in potential altcoins, this would be better to avoid more risks.

/font]
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:28:28 PM

Some people who want to invest their money in altcoin, are waiting for the best time, when it can start. But if we look  at the  best altcoins,
since the rise of bitcoin, many potential altcoins are raising the price. If we can take those opportunities and always pay attention to market
conditions, why not start? Investing in potential altcoins, this would be better to avoid more risks.
But unfortunately, you can't find such the best time to buy altcoins and I hope this was clear to us.
One thing we need to consider in buying altcoins is the price and its potentiality. Because the best time to accumulate them is buying at a cheap price, I don't think we are at that time since the price is already moving high. Why not accumulating it early this year in which prices are still at red line?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 06:26:35 AM

If bitcoin reaches 70% dominance altcoins will be bleeding badly, for me that's the right time to pick an altcoin with potential and invest in it since the price of it will be very low by then, it's definitely a good time to invest in altcoins, but we can't expect them to rise  or pump massively like they did back then in 2017, because the present bull run is only focused on bitcoin alone altcoins are not pumping, and I do expect the bull run to continue from the first Q1 of 2021.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 06:50:09 AM

If bitcoin reaches 70% dominance altcoins will be bleeding badly, for me that's the right time to pick an altcoin with potential and invest in it since the price of it will be very low by then, it's definitely a good time to invest in altcoins, but we can't expect them to rise  or pump massively like they did back then in 2017, because the present bull run is only focused on bitcoin alone altcoins are not pumping, and I do expect the bull run to continue from the first Q1 of 2021.

Considering also those newly created projects its affects the market for alts, for now this current
bull only focus with Bitcoin, the dominance continue to soaring high, if you have spare money and
you are willing to invest picking strong projects that already have good supports can bring good
positive outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: