Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Time For Alt Coins..  (Read 1421 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:46:13 AM

Still, get ready to buy alts, the bull will probably start after BTC falls and crabs a little while its dominance goes down between to 40-55% (maybe even lower).
Now if you buy altcoins it doesn't matter, the altcoin target is 10x of today's value, this target you can see when the altcoin price hits its highest price and the bitcoin price at that time has touched $100000. The dominance of bitcoin will go down if the bull market has entered the middle of the season.

LOL.. so you decided this target by yourself? Altcoin can't get a spike of 10x overnight. There should be solid reasons if the exchange rates are rising that much. I would rather expect the altcoin exchange rates to go down in 2021, and the Bitcoin dominance to increase to 80%-85% levels. Many of the altcoins are overpriced at current levels, considering the fact that few of them have real life usage.
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:55:49 AM

now is the right time for us to start investing. because it does not rule out if prices will rise in the next few weeks. of course this will be very profitable for us

I agree with you that it's a better time to buy alt coins at the moment rather than bitcoins. With bitcoins reach a new ATH each week its very expensive for the average guy to buy new coins. In the alt coin market we get much more coins for our money. But the risk is of course much higher.
paglarhat

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:44:22 AM

There are still many good coins that have not been pumped.
So I think Best Time For Alt Coins,
I am a cryptocurrency lover.
I earn income by holding cryptocurrency all the time.
I said after visiting the cryptocurrency market.
BDBitcoinExpart

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:50:02 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in altcoin. I have invested in some coins. I have made good profit. You can invest by looking at some good coins. If you look at the correction and buy, expect a good amount of profit. altcoin sessions have not yet arrived. The altcoin session is likely to come in January and February 2021.
NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:14:06 PM

As the price of Bitcoin has risen, so has the price of other altcoins has down. It's time to invest in this situation. And those who have Bitcoin can also buy Altcoin. Because, when the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of Altcoin will definitely go up and there will be a lot of profit.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:15:32 PM

As the price of Bitcoin has risen, so has the price of other altcoins has down. It's time to invest in this situation. And those who have Bitcoin can also buy Altcoin. Because, when the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of Altcoin will definitely go up and there will be a lot of profit.

Not all the time. If you already have bitcoin better to keep it and enjoy the pumped, if you wanted to invest more you can use
your spare money to buy alts, much better to keep your existing money with bitcoin as it will continue to move upward, both
your alts and bitcoin will bring decent profits in the long run just buy and hold.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:29:18 PM

It fully depends on your knowledge. If you are new to this crypto space. Then I would say be careful when you invest in altcoins. I know many altcoins are giving good profit now but if you invest in wrong place then you caoild lose your money. So I would suggest if you are new to this maket watch it learn from it and then invest. And if you know this market you can go with alts. It's fine for you.

ranibendor

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:32:36 PM

yeah you know i think investing in alts and especially - defi is good decision. the market is growing in general, so if you have some experience in trading - it's best time for this
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:08:52 PM

well alts season is here already. many of the good projects have made massive gains both old and new even also pump and dump tokens. everything seems frenzy now , but the end of the party is what i cant predict but for now the party is still on.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:36:18 PM

I am sure that those who dare to invest in altcoins at the end of 2020 will surely be able to get huge profits in 2021. Because this year several altcoins
have proven to be rising and reaching new ATH prices, such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Chainlink and Dogecoin. That's an example of some of the altcoins
that rose to hit new ATH prices this year. So sometimes to get profit you don't have to just invest in Bitcoin. But investing in altcoins, by choosing
the right coins and also buying altcoins at the right time, can make us get big profits by investing in altcoins.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:45:01 PM

This time right now is the best time for altcoins to boom and that is because with the stock market boom of the year 2020, and the recent bullish crypto market activities of january this year, alot of people are already looking to the cryptocurrency space for the next best thing and promising projects that will reap good potential future rewards.
so for any good and serious project, this is the perfect time to launch and have a good reception.

deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:29:58 PM

Once the bitcoin reaches 70% dominance, I think its a right time to invest in alt coins. Most of the alt coins are at bottom price now. I feel it's a great opportunity to invest in alt coins..

Are we Going to see Bull Run in Q1 2021? Is it a right time to invest in Alt Coins? What is your opinion on this?

I think at the time it was a great time to invest in both altcoins and bitcoin. At that time prices were very falling, almost all coins were at their lowest point.
But now it's time to reap the results of the investments we make😁.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2021, 02:41:13 PM

with many option on offers from the market, investors to make decision as appealing of one as best to fit with customs of personal strategy as expecting to gains with reference of trading and follows on extensive as applying with terms of same or similar one to compounds of more.

speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 03:51:55 PM

We need to have lower than 60% btc.d to make altseason and a good opportunity to have rise in altcoin.
70% btc.d is still higher for altcoin to rise.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 04:51:08 PM

Once the bitcoin reaches 70% dominance, I think its a right time to invest in alt coins. Most of the alt coins are at bottom price now. I feel it's a great opportunity to invest in alt coins..

Are we Going to see Bull Run in Q1 2021? Is it a right time to invest in Alt Coins? What is your opinion on this?

You were right, it's spring for altcoins.
It seems to me that no one expected this. I had to read a lot about the fact that all altcoins will die and only bitcoin will remain, but the world is not ready for such a scenario.  Roll Eyes

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:46:40 PM

The situation is now the same as it was in 2018, it seems to me that bitcoin will not grow forever. I think that Bitcoin will not reach 40 thousand, growth will stop around 39 thousand and everything will go down. Because it's a cycle. And this cycle was repeated.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:47:24 PM

Now, it's very unsafe to invest in altcoin because of Bitcoin instability. I have lost a ton thusly, so I have experience with respect to that. I figure we should hang tight for Bitcoin stability for quite a while. But the facts demonstrate that "no risk no reward". We don't have the foggiest idea about the truth of what will occur with altcoins. A few alts are draining scarcely right now which isn't viewed as a protected zone for me.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 12:45:31 PM

I think bitcoin has hit its current highs, so it's time for altcoins to find their best performer in the near future. then don't waste the opportunities that are wide open at this time. and currently I am in several altcoins such as Polkadot, Cardano and Riple. I hope my choice is right and can provide big benefits in the middle of 2021.

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:00:40 PM

Now, it's very unsafe to invest in altcoin because of Bitcoin instability. I have lost a ton thusly, so I have experience with respect to that. I figure we should hang tight for Bitcoin stability for quite a while. But the facts demonstrate that "no risk no reward". We don't have the foggiest idea about the truth of what will occur with altcoins. A few alts are draining scarcely right now which isn't viewed as a protected zone for me.

not really,you will get benefit if you invest in early last January.
although the pattern will be the same but the number and timing will not always be the same.
and also looking at current market conditions it seems the market will continue to rise.
earlier this year altcoins started a good move in the market. but it looks better now. some altcoins such as eth and BNB have also experienced very good growth. It is never too late if we look at how the market is moving with great promise. but remember in bull conditions like today it would be better to always be careful and play short term.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:19:06 PM

I think bitcoin has hit its current highs, so it's time for altcoins to find their best performer in the near future. then don't waste the opportunities that are wide open at this time. and currently I am in several altcoins such as Polkadot, Cardano and Riple. I hope my choice is right and can provide big benefits in the middle of 2021.
You did invest in a good coins thus there's a high chance for profit in the future or once alts season occur. Nowadays I only choose to invest in top coins rather than the new coins even there's a hype on defi. Its because the coins that are existing for years are a reliable asset to hold even for short or long term.

We just need to wait for alts season to have a nice profit for waiting on the right time so lets be patient and keep hodling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: