Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cross-chain compatibility is the future  (Read 86 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:09:37 AM

From time to time, Blockchain networks have struggled to maintain scalability without compromising security. Some cryptocurrencies with high transaction throughput, have experienced high network load as they become popular in the mainstream world. It seems to me that the only solution for Blockchains to scale is by being compatible one from the other. If it works, people will able to interact with smart contracts, tokens, and even trade crypto assets in a cross-chain manner. This concept is starting to emerge as separate blockchain networks struggle to scale on their own. Whenever this will be a widespread success is yet to be seen.

Do you think cross-chain compatibility is the future for crypto/Blockchain tech? Is it still too early to tell? Which cross-chain protocols or technologies are ready for mainstream use? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:29:39 AM

It's not early to tell, everyone knows that such technology is just the future. People can trade and operate in multiple platforms and blockchains using one platform to control the whole deal! imagine that?
I've heard about some projects in the past having some aims to connect exchangers, one of them is SwapZilla which is just still stuck at the development phase. Really, i trust that this type of project is going to soar sooner or later.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 03:29:25 AM

but is it possible? meanwhile, to create a DEX that supports all blockchain networks is still too difficult. how is it possible to make a cross-chain that can support smart contracts between networks. and one thing I know, every project wants to be the best. so it is impossible for them to sit together to develop technology like this. it's hard to imagine ethereum, tron, EOS, Binance chain, Polkadot, Waves, Cardano and other Dapps platforms working together and connected.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 03:35:27 AM

Big TPS chains are the future. Cross-chain are not so useful if TPS is low
temnretr

Activity: 7
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 08:38:25 PM

The idea is certainly interesting, but implementations of blockchains from separate organizations usually cannot exist with each other. I know of one Hyperledger Quilt project that links blockchain technologies. Hyperledger Calipter measures performance and supports several blockchain technologies such as Ethereum EVM, Iroha, Sawtooth, and Fabric.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:25:06 PM

It's not early to tell, everyone knows that such technology is just the future. People can trade and operate in multiple platforms and blockchains using one platform to control the whole deal! imagine that?
I've heard about some projects in the past having some aims to connect exchangers, one of them is SwapZilla which is just still stuck at the development phase. Really, i trust that this type of project is going to soar sooner or later.

Well, most projects making use of cross-chain technology are technically under development. There's a lot of work to be done in order to provide a robust system for the enjoyment of all. Instead of scaling a single Blockchain network for the masses, we can join various blockchain networks in order to increase performance and reliability. It's something similar to the TCP/IP stack of the Internet. With cross-chain technologies, scalability issues will no longer be a concern in the crypto/Blockchain space. People will be able to transact using any coin of their choice without having to go through an exchange. Imagine being able to use Monero directly for ETH-based smart contracts. It'll be completely revolutionary.

Nonetheless, time will tell us how long it'll take before cross-chain transfers become practical in the mainstream world. As this is still experimental, we can expect a bumpy road ahead. Flaws and vulnerabilities will be discovered and addressed over time as the crypto/Blockchain space matures in the mainstream world. Before you know it, crypto will become as good as a bank (security and performance-wise). Everything will depend on collaborative efforts between developers and individuals in order to make crypto land a better place. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:42:10 PM

Some projects are looking into this and I believe we are going to reach there, it won't matter which chain you project is launched because they will be collected to each other, for the space to grow and grow together we need all these chain to work together, it is not a winner wins all. We can see some project moving from Ethereum to other chains and this will continue in 2021

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:34:49 PM

Blockchain technology  tries to complete it's compatibility trade for investors always. If the coin networks would love to strong and more merchantable and also riskfree their crytocurrency trading at all then Blockchain cross-chain will be rare and effective innovation in the block chain technology market as well. Because cross-chain could create a stable value among the developing coins.

Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 10:35:01 PM

In my opinion it's a very promising and prosperous concept, further strengthening the idea of blockchain decentralization but I agree with the comments above that we are still at the beginning of these alternatives. Maybe this could be a major milestone in the evolution of consensus that always remains on paper.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:17:46 AM

Cross-chain is getting more attention in the crypto space, in this space I am and have been studying such projects, if i remember correctly, BAND are the names that are making a strong impression on Its ability to solve problems in the field. In addition, Cypherium is actually showing signs of movement, i believe it will be mentioned a lot in the crypto space in the near future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██