Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In which token i invest?  (Read 2916 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:04:44 AM

Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.
You made this post in December 2020 and today is February 13 2021, if you are still holding your Ethereum which was 200$ in December 2020 I'm sure you would have make good ROI already, the fact is you are already holding the best altcoin there is, you don't have to change for another altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:07:47 AM

I've been watching for 4 years an i can honestly say that the strongest projects are Vechain and Kusama. BTC and ETH obviously are great too. AGI for Artificial Intelligence, EVX for remittance, Pundi X because the Royal Office in UAE are getting involved and thats big fucking money

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:41:37 PM

Tip: find another $ 200 and invest it somewhere else. Or increase your ETH by another $ 200.
These are quite small amounts to strongly disperse your portfolio and it is better, at $ 200, to choose one thing. ETH is not a bad choice, even a good one, so leave 0.11 alone and just keep an eye on the market - to turn your 0.11 ETH into something more than $ 200 in time.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:49:47 PM

Tip: find another $ 200 and invest it somewhere else. Or increase your ETH by another $ 200.
These are quite small amounts to strongly disperse your portfolio and it is better, at $ 200, to choose one thing. ETH is not a bad choice, even a good one, so leave 0.11 alone and just keep an eye on the market - to turn your 0.11 ETH into something more than $ 200 in time.
The OP wrote this at the end of last year. I think when he didn't change his ETH to another altcoin the value has increased at this time. but if he has already changed his assets, hopefully, he will also hold the assets that followed the pump at the beginning of this year.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 02:55:45 PM

might wants to try ferrum network, as the price get rise of the higher level within past terms of month. but those have with trader to work on customs with tasks of evaluation as referring decision before to put funds on market with trade on crypto arbitrage investment.

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 07:00:21 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium both the best coins for long term profit. These coins are operating and leading the market now a days. Besides of these coins you can choose BNB and Cardano, because these two tokens often experience good movements in the market. But please don't expect too much profit which will actually make you lose. You really should follow the advice of the investors here, but you have to make the final decision. CMC top 20 coin also good coin  to invest.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:11:40 AM

Bitcoin and Etherium both the best coins for long term profit. These coins are operating and leading the market now a days. Besides of these coins you can choose BNB and Cardano, because these two tokens often experience good movements in the market. But please don't expect too much profit which will actually make you lose. You really should follow the advice of the investors here, but you have to make the final decision. CMC top 20 coin also good coin  to invest.
Both of these coins really don't need to be doubted for long-term investments because they are good,
litecoin and polkadot also have the same potential as BNB,
the most important thing if we want to get profit we have to be patient,
and make sure we also always follow market movements and developments

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:44:37 AM

Hello friends i have around 200$ in Ethereum. I want to invest for getting some profit. Tell me about your experience. What tokens or coins are best for invest this time.

if possible I suggest you just invest in ethereum, but you need 3 to 6 days to get a profit if you are currently investing. but if you want to get profit as soon as possible then in my opinion it is currently very suitable for investing in cardano and aurora.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 10:13:47 AM

For me personally, Ethereum has already brought excellent profits at the moment. And from my experience I can advise you to invest even more in Ethereum. Since at the moment the Ethereum coin is very promising and will always be in demand on the cryptocurrency market. Investing in Ethereum will bring good profits both in the present and in the future. So you don't need to invest in a token, it is very risky and you can lose your funds. Better to leave Ethereum to get great profits in the future.
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:48:28 PM

I think you should focus on coins in Ethereum for the long term, so you can save them as your assets for profit. If you want to trade, you may not be profitable with the current state of altcoins and you should rethink your intention in choosing a trade or investment so that your money will be safe and not suffer losses.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:28:26 PM

I think you already know where to invest your 200 USD. As long as you are here with us, you won't miss any opportunity to learn. You were asking to invest in Cryptocurrency during the perfect time. You should take a huge risk, that is my advice. Any investment will return you a huge profit but (new altcoins) risky investment will make you rich. Out of 500 altcoins but top exchange listed like Binance exchange.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 07:41:54 PM

I think you already know where to invest your 200 USD. As long as you are here with us, you won't miss any opportunity to learn. You were asking to invest in Cryptocurrency during the perfect time. You should take a huge risk, that is my advice. Any investment will return you a huge profit but (new altcoins) risky investment will make you rich. Out of 500 altcoins but top exchange listed like Binance exchange.
New altcoin is very risk for investing but can pump to higher price and dump lower price, just how you can manage with new coin when listing on Binance exchange, I think with other exchange is good but depend how you can buy and sell most faster to make lower risk and could get much profit for the next time.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 12:53:45 PM

You have already invested $200 into Ethereum by December which right now its about x2 of the price Ethereum was during December, so that's a good investment cause you should probably be seeing $400 now in your wallet, I just wonder why you still want to go on to invest in another project, anyway here's my advice, pick any of the current top altcoins projects and maybe split the money into four parts and invest in four coins, maybe eth, bnb, dot, Ada.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 286

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 01:26:45 PM

If you have capital in ethreum for what to look for other projects to invest, because by investing in ethreum I think you will get a big profit for the future because at the moment we can see the development of ethreum increasingly seen to reach the highest price for this year, then it would be good for you to continue to survive in ethreum because big profits are waiting for you.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:49:52 PM

I don't really know for sure which token you should invest in at the moment, cause alot of altcoins are currently trading at their ATH's right now, so it's kind of risky to invest in them now, cause any thing could happen and the whole market would just start going down,, so I advise you stick to the $200 you have already invested in Ethereum, you should probably be in profit by now, you can sell a part of it and maybe start trading, you can earn more profits with that.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:15:08 PM

If you have capital in ethreum for what to look for other projects to invest, because by investing in ethreum I think you will get a big profit for the future because at the moment we can see the development of ethreum increasingly seen to reach the highest price for this year, then it would be good for you to continue to survive in ethreum because big profits are waiting for you.
It is true that investing in ethereum can make a profit as long as we are really patient,
but I think there is nothing wrong with investing in other altcoins that really have great potential in the future,
maybe coins like polkadot and cardano have potential,
so there is nothing wrong if we invest in both of these coins

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 02:49:33 PM

The first thing is that your ETH should already be on an exchange, so that it is easier to exchange it for other coins, because the current ETH fees are very high.
My recommendations are:
1. BNB
2. SFP
3. Cake

All of these tokens can be found on Binance

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:12:54 PM

I hope OP still holding ethereum because he already gained profit now. This time I don't think if this is the right time to invest but holding altcoins for long term then there will be no problem you will gain profit in the future. The best altcoin to invest Bitcoin Cash, Polkadot, Ethereum and Binance coin.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:43:57 PM

We Know Ether is at unused ATH so it wil way better to HODL more since at this crossroads I do not think you wish distant  stronger coin than Ethereum, since in my claim conclusion since you're holding as of now, at that point it is beneficial holding for indeed more time, since most coins are however to have cost correction hence some can be seen as still high in cost. Better to know how learned are you towards trading, if you've got the desired involvement and information at that point you'll exchange a parcel of it but in the event that you scared about trading the best option is to HODL.

jintruder

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:06:02 PM

Right now the best way to invest is into Cardano, a lot of unreleased potential !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: