Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 08:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5000 Cod pc Points for 5000 Cod Ps4 points or 2 mbtc  (Read 48 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 05:11:58 PM

Tried to buy 5000 cod points for ps4 warzone and accidently bought them for PC version instead.
Looking to either exchange for Ps4 Cod warzone points or selling it for 2 mbtc. Everytime i post of this site i get extremely annoyed at the level of skepticism. This is how it will work so that we can bypass any lack of trust. If your interested then i will give you the code and once you redeem the code (which should be done immediately) and see that the code is legitimate then you will either sende 2mbtc or you will send me a 5000 cod points code for warzone on PS4( also expected immediately) lmk if your interested. Comment/pm/or if you'd prefer to do this over the phone and live in usa then i can provide my phone number.
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 08:08:43 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: