Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Nashville bombing  (Read 1004 times)
theymos (OP)
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12942

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 02:28:21 AM
Merited by squatz1 (5), suchmoon (4)

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/531662-emergency-crews-respond-to-explosion-in-downtown-nashville

Normally I don't pay much attention to bombings, mass shootings, etc., but this one is really intriguing. The RV which exploded had loudspeakers on it which first apparently played loud gunshot noises to wake everyone up, and then it started playing a message warning people to evacuate. It also exploded in a non-residential area, at a time when the area would not have much traffic. Because of these measures, it seems that nobody was seriously injured, but the explosion did cause a massive amount of property damage, affecting several city blocks. The RV was near an AT&T facility, and damage to this facility caused widespread outages in Internet & phone service, though it's not completely clear that this facility was the target.

There are just so many interesting possibilities as to who could be behind this:

1. Initial reporting is that there may have been human remains found near the blast. This has not been confirmed. Maybe this was just a really flamboyant suicide?

2. This could could an attempt by a US enemy to sow division. Trump-aligned people will think that it was a leftist plot (maybe a false flag by the deep state, or an attack by an IRA-like left-terrorist group), while anti-Trump people will think that it was white-nationalist or QAnon domestic terrorists. I will be especially inclined to think that this is the case if we don't get much more info about who was behind the attack; doing an attack like this without leaving traces would be very difficult, so that points to a very sophisticated attacker, and leaving the issue perpetually hanging so that both sides can fight about it forever suits the motives of a foreign-nation-state attacker.

3. This could be the opening salvos of some terrorist group. By doing it this way, you can multiply the efficiency of all of your future attacks, since you can put loudspeakers on a vehicle very cheaply, and if only 1% of them actually explode, this is enough to cause widespread terror and disruption in potentially hundreds of cities. The whole setup of this attack was more sophisticated, well-planned, and constrained than I'd expect from the big terrorist groups of the past such as ISIS, which is interesting. If it was a terrorist group, then I'd expect them to eventually take credit for it and use it as a recruiting tool, though note that other terrorist groups will probably also falsely claim credit for the attack soon enough.

4. The whole point might've been to create a distraction for something else which hasn't been found yet. The damage to the AT&T facility took out Internet and phone service (including 911) and also made everyone look in one particular direction for a long time. This would be very convenient if you were infiltrating a facility 20 miles away at the same time, for example.

5. You never know, but:
    a) I tend to think that this was too sophisticated for the QAnon or anti-5G people.
    b) A bunch of big, terrifying attacks could conceivably be used by Trump as part of a coup to stay in power. But I don't think that Trump's inner circle is competent or far-looking enough to do this, I don't think that Trump is ambitious enough for it, I don't think that enough of the military/bureaucratic apparatus would support him in any case, and I don't think that something like this would stay secret for more than a few hours in Trump's notoriously leaky administration.
    c) While there have been a few true false flag attacks by the US government in the past, they're incredibly rare, and they're done secretly by small conspiracies within the intelligence community, not as a matter of policy. I won't completely rule out that this is some action by groups within US intelligence, but this isn't an idea I'd take seriously without seeing a lot more evidence. I'm also not sure what the motive would be. (Trump supporters might say that it's part of a plot to make Trump leave office, but that'd happen anyway... This line of thinking points back to the "promoting division by a foreign state" hypothesis.)

More info will presumably come up as time goes on; right now, everything is very preliminary. I'd find it pretty unbelievable if there is no surveillance camera footage of the RV being put into position, for example. Surveillance cameras are so ubiquitous nowadays that it should probably be possible to trace the path of the RV at least to the edge of the city, though it will take a lot of time to collect all of the footage. It's also not clear to me at this point whether the RV was right outside the AT&T facility, or whether it was half a block or more away -- different news outlets report different info here, and this info is important for determining whether the AT&T facility was specifically targeted.

What do you think? I look forward to hearing the insane theories of BADecker and others, along perhaps with some less insane theories.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:34:20 AM

2. This could could an attempt by a US enemy
This is possible. It could be an attempt to sow discord, or it could be a test run to see how effectively communication systems can be knocked offline.

The RV was parked in front of the AT&T building. As you noted, the RV warned people in the area well in advance of the pending explosion, and the explosion occurred at a time and place that would likely result in few casualties. If there are no casualties, there would not be as much public support for military action against whoever was responsible versus if there were many deaths.

3. This could be the opening salvos of some terrorist group. By doing it this way, you can multiply the efficiency of all of your future attacks, since you can put loudspeakers on a vehicle very cheaply, and if only 1% of them actually explode, this is enough to cause widespread terror and disruption in potentially hundreds of cities.
This is possible, and is along the lines of what I thought when I heard about the explosion earlier today before I learned the RV was parked in front of the AT&T building. This particular attack caused fairly little disruption prior to the explosion, and plenty of time was given for people to evacuate to safety. The facts indicate care was taken to minimize the cost to citizens of the area.

5. You never know, but:
    b) A bunch of big, terrifying attacks could conceivably be used by Trump as part of a coup to stay in power.
You never know, but I guess this is possible. I think there are too many institutions that have spent 4 years "resisting" Trump for him to be able to realistically stay in office. The Trump administration has had way too many leaks for anyone to even consider trying this, IMO. I also don't see the benefit to Trump in staying in power illegitimately. Trump is already a multibillionaire, has considerable influence over the country, and is unlikely to be at risk of jail when he leaves office.

c) While there have been a few true false flag attacks by the US government in the past, they're incredibly rare,
If this was the case, maybe there is a group within the 'deep state' that wants to go to war with Iran. A false flag attack to start a war with China or Russia sounds too crazy to me.

More info will presumably come up as time goes on; right now, everything is very preliminary. I'd find it pretty unbelievable if there is no surveillance camera footage of the RV being put into position, for example. Surveillance cameras are so ubiquitous nowadays that it should probably be possible to trace the path of the RV at least to the edge of the city, though it will take a lot of time to collect all of the footage.
Today, it is very common (and sometimes even required) for people to be wearing facemasks in public. Whoever was driving the RV could have had a facemask on while driving, got out of the RV with a facemask on, and walked to a residential area without security cameras, where he was picked up by an Uber some number of hours later.

Edit to add:
I don't think this is an anti-5g group. 5g towers only reach about 1500 feet, so the impact to 5g specifically would have been low.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 03:46:24 AM

I'm gonna go with Occam Bruce Willis on this one. Somebody was robbing a bank or some other valuable target.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:52:44 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2020, 04:05:07 AM by tvbcof

The mainstream media has been predicatively programming that what they call 'white nationalists' are going to be doing 'terrorism' for a while now.  When I first read this (on this post) it was the first thing which came to mind since I've been basically expecting the next phase in this particular psy-op for a while.

Edit:  Waiting to see if the 'DNA testing' of the 'human remains' is from a 'white nationalist', an 'antivaxxer', or if we get two for the price of one. $10 says he'll be an 'antisemite' as well.  For sure some people are going to need to get a lot more grants to help with their unique security concerns, and of course we'll need a lot more surveillance.  I wonder if the perp will also be a bitcoiner?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:57:42 AM

I'm gonna go with Occam Bruce Willis on this one. Somebody was robbing a bank or some other valuable target.
If this is true, why actually make it explode? The explosion will result in security cameras being more scrutinized, and the penalty is much harsher if they get caught.

If this was part of a robbery plot, I think more time would have been given and the bomb wouldn’t have exploded (or even maybe wouldn’t have been a bomb).
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 04:06:04 AM

If this is true, why actually make it explode? The explosion will result in security cameras being more scrutinized, and the penalty is much harsher if they get caught.

If this was part of a robbery plot, I think more time would have been given and the bomb wouldn’t have exploded (or even maybe wouldn’t have been a bomb).

You clearly haven't watched the cinematic masterpieces on this subject. It had to explode to disrupt 911 and to focus law enforcement on the explosion while the villains were leisurely doing something else somewhere else, which may not even be noticed until Monday (thus Christmas morning timing).
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 04:10:09 AM

Here goes my theories on this

1. Disposing of evidence- the RV might contain human individuals or any pieces of evidence that might be part of a crime from miles in the city. This theory came up as in the article given by the OP, it is said the 15 minutes before the explosion, a radio broadcast says that an explosion will happen, and after a while, a call says that people should evacuate the area. Ergo, the act might be from someone who doesn't want innocent strangers to be involved in the first place.

2. Just what OP said, it could be a point of misdirection for a criminal act where it is successful as the explosion not just get the attention of the mass, media, and the government. It also cuts the communications in the city.

I wouldn't suggest it to be an act from political parties to avoid shady arguments with insufficient evidences. Still looking forward to what FBI or other agencies sees as I think that they already hold some significant evidences that is not a publics concern for now.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 08:18:24 AM

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/531662-emergency-crews-respond-to-explosion-in-downtown-nashville

Normally I don't pay much attention to bombings, mass shootings, etc., but this one is really intriguing. The RV which exploded had loudspeakers on it which first apparently played loud gunshot noises to wake everyone up, and then it started playing a message warning people to evacuate. It also exploded in a non-residential area, at a time when the area would not have much traffic. Because of these measures, it seems that nobody was seriously injured, but the explosion did cause a massive amount of property damage, affecting several city blocks. The RV was near an AT&T facility, and damage to this facility caused widespread outages in Internet & phone service, though it's not completely clear that this facility was the target.

There are just so many interesting possibilities as to who could be behind this:

1. Initial reporting is that there may have been human remains found near the blast. This has not been confirmed. Maybe this was just a really flamboyant suicide?

2. This could could an attempt by a US enemy to sow division. Trump-aligned people will think that it was a leftist plot (maybe a false flag by the deep state, or an attack by an IRA-like left-terrorist group), while anti-Trump people will think that it was white-nationalist or QAnon domestic terrorists. I will be especially inclined to think that this is the case if we don't get much more info about who was behind the attack; doing an attack like this without leaving traces would be very difficult, so that points to a very sophisticated attacker, and leaving the issue perpetually hanging so that both sides can fight about it forever suits the motives of a foreign-nation-state attacker.

3. This could be the opening salvos of some terrorist group. By doing it this way, you can multiply the efficiency of all of your future attacks, since you can put loudspeakers on a vehicle very cheaply, and if only 1% of them actually explode, this is enough to cause widespread terror and disruption in potentially hundreds of cities. The whole setup of this attack was more sophisticated, well-planned, and constrained than I'd expect from the big terrorist groups of the past such as ISIS, which is interesting. If it was a terrorist group, then I'd expect them to eventually take credit for it and use it as a recruiting tool, though note that other terrorist groups will probably also falsely claim credit for the attack soon enough.

4. The whole point might've been to create a distraction for something else which hasn't been found yet. The damage to the AT&T facility took out Internet and phone service (including 911) and also made everyone look in one particular direction for a long time. This would be very convenient if you were infiltrating a facility 20 miles away at the same time, for example.

5. You never know, but:
    a) I tend to think that this was too sophisticated for the QAnon or anti-5G people.
    b) A bunch of big, terrifying attacks could conceivably be used by Trump as part of a coup to stay in power. But I don't think that Trump's inner circle is competent or far-looking enough to do this, I don't think that Trump is ambitious enough for it, I don't think that enough of the military/bureaucratic apparatus would support him in any case, and I don't think that something like this would stay secret for more than a few hours in Trump's notoriously leaky administration.
    c) While there have been a few true false flag attacks by the US government in the past, they're incredibly rare, and they're done secretly by small conspiracies within the intelligence community, not as a matter of policy. I won't completely rule out that this is some action by groups within US intelligence, but this isn't an idea I'd take seriously without seeing a lot more evidence. I'm also not sure what the motive would be. (Trump supporters might say that it's part of a plot to make Trump leave office, but that'd happen anyway... This line of thinking points back to the "promoting division by a foreign state" hypothesis.)

More info will presumably come up as time goes on; right now, everything is very preliminary. I'd find it pretty unbelievable if there is no surveillance camera footage of the RV being put into position, for example. Surveillance cameras are so ubiquitous nowadays that it should probably be possible to trace the path of the RV at least to the edge of the city, though it will take a lot of time to collect all of the footage. It's also not clear to me at this point whether the RV was right outside the AT&T facility, or whether it was half a block or more away -- different news outlets report different info here, and this info is important for determining whether the AT&T facility was specifically targeted.

What do you think? I look forward to hearing the insane theories of BADecker and others, along perhaps with some less insane theories.

you can't trust anyone in atheist societies

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:03:37 AM

topics i predict will pop up:

'why its called an intentional act and not a terrorist(domestic/foreign) act"
i think some racial-anti racial groups might start a rhetoric that authorities must already know a white guy done it by calling it an intentional act so quickly, where as when the purpetrater is usually non-white its called a terrorist attack early on

was the 15 minute warning to move citizens away but coax police to come near. hoping to hurt authories the most.

playing the odds, with limited info available.im going to speculate it was some lonely old guy living in his caravan as a contractor for AT&T that lost his family earlier in the year then lost his job at AT&T and decided to suicide himself while taking out his employers local office.  yep my speculation is only 0.5% probable. but far more likely then any terrorist plot or anti-cop plot speculations i read so far on different sites

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6259

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 12:31:13 PM

playing the odds, with limited info available.im going to speculate it was some lonely old guy living in his caravan as a contractor for AT&T that lost his family earlier in the year then lost his job at AT&T and decided to suicide himself while taking out his employers local office.  yep my speculation is only 0.5% probable. but far more likely then any terrorist plot or anti-cop plot speculations i read so far on different sites

I was thinking something similar, somebody with an issue against AT&T, or another business in the area. It's easy to pick on AT&T do to their size and dominance in the telcom industry, but it could just as easily been the law firm that screwed him (or her) over that was in the office building next door.

On the other hand it could be AT&T because they do own so much. Off the top of my head they also own DirecTV, HBO (and all of the associated HBO stuff), Turner Media (CNN, Cartoon Network, TruTV and more) So, they might have had an issue with AT&T but not for the telcom side.

Or it could just have been a nutjob.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 12:57:23 PM

I was thinking something similar, somebody with an issue against AT&T, or another business in the area. It's easy to pick on AT&T do to their size and dominance in the telcom industry, but it could just as easily been the law firm that screwed him (or her) over that was in the office building next door.

The (supposed) target building is a windowless transmission station. If you wanted to make a statement wouldn't you pick a shiny office tower - like the AT&T "batman" building about a block away from the explosion site.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:47:01 PM

The purpose of the terrorist attack was obviously damaging the AT&T facility, not killing people. So what made that AT&T facility important?
Was any incriminating information, related to the election fraud, stored there? If there was no such information stored there, then probably
this was just a test, trying to find out how extensive the communication disruption can be, and then follow up with more such attacks.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:29:38 PM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashville-bombing-person-of-interest-identified/

Possible person of interest is identified? Twitter is saying some old guy who was found because the same RV was found on Google maps sitting in his driveway.

But people are already doxing the dude floating his name around when technically he is just a person of interest, not a suspect.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:10:19 PM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nashville-bombing-person-of-interest-identified/

Possible person of interest is identified? Twitter is saying some old guy who was found because the same RV was found on Google maps sitting in his driveway.

But people are already doxing the dude floating his name around when technically he is just a person of interest, not a suspect.
It is always possible the RV was stolen. As a citizen, I would not do anything to this person, other than call the police.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:15:32 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

I don’t understand why people are thinking this was so “sophisticated”..
He had an entire RV of volume for his bomb and the buildings are still standing.. The trees are still standing and the buildings don’t even look that damaged..
Not very impressed.. This was not some expertly made bomb to do real damage imo.. It only made good headlines..

Compare this to the Oklahoma city bombing as far as actual destruction, and even that was an amateur bomb..

Another thing is that motor homes are pretty big, but not really designed to carry that much weight.. They can’t easily hold/carry tons like a rented uhaul truck can..

It would be easy to get a “throwaway” RV with no paper trail by just buying one cheap on Craigslist with cash and never telling the seller your real name.. Just never register it..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:47:35 AM

Taking down the corrupt CIA who is part of the election fraud gambit.

Go to the website to see the video frames that show the missile.

Nashville explosion was actually a missile strike, and the target was the AT&T / NSA hardened switching facility “spy hub”

We now have video evidence that an incoming missile initiated the explosion in Nashville. The following skyline video, embedded below, shows quite clearly an incoming missile trail immediately before the explosion.

We also now know that the location, which was blurred out by Google street maps, housed the AT&T / NSA VoIP Router Complex, which allows the NSA to spy on all phone conversations and phone texts of anyone using the AT&T network. The Intercept article, “The Wiretap Rooms,” explains the existence of “hidden NSA spy hubs” all across America.

The former owner of the building is reportedly Cerebus Capital, which is tied to Yagoobzadeh, which acquired some ownership of Dominion Voting Systems.

Various internet analysts say the blast appears to have been intended to halt a Dominion voting machines audit that was about to take place in the building as well, although that has not yet been confirmed.

No matter what the motive, you can rest assured the media will find some White conservative gun owner to blame for everything, as that’s always their propaganda narrative.

Incoming missile proves this was a military operation, launched from an aircraft

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:47:59 AM

The purpose of the terrorist attack was obviously damaging the AT&T facility, not killing people. So what made that AT&T facility important?
Was any incriminating information, related to the election fraud, stored there? If there was no such information stored there, then probably
this was just a test, trying to find out how extensive the communication disruption can be, and then follow up with more such attacks.

or a less tinfoil hat speculation.. the bomber lost his job as a contractor for AT&T ended up losing his home and just ended up wanting to suicide himself while taking his workplace out at the same time

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:55:09 AM

I don’t understand why people are thinking this was so “sophisticated”..
He had an entire RV of volume for his bomb and the buildings are still standing.. The trees are still standing and the buildings don’t even look that damaged..
Not very impressed.. This was not some expertly made bomb to do real damage imo.. It only made good headlines..

Compare this to the Oklahoma city bombing as far as actual destruction, and even that was an amateur bomb..

Another thing is that motor homes are pretty big, but not really designed to carry that much weight.. They can’t easily hold/carry tons like a rented uhaul truck can..

It would be easy to get a “throwaway” RV with no paper trail by just buying one cheap on Craigslist with cash and never telling the seller your real name.. Just never register it..

That was some of my first thoughts. The recording was creepy, like from some alien invasion, a movie, a game...
The bomb was pretty weak. It barely damaged cars standing nearby. I've seen footage from Iraq and Afghanistan where bombs and mines explode and this was nothing like it. More like someone made some nitroglycerin at home or a decent amount of black powder. I can think of homemade explosives that would do more damage...
Doesn't look like anything of military origin like some gun enthusiasts or former soldiers might prepare, unless they'd want it to be weak.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:57:00 AM

missiles come from the sky towards the target... that missile logic (and not this videos scenario)

but the video clearly shows the opposite
what you see is an initial explosion of debris flying into the sky. followed by the smoke of things burning
due to the explosion.
yep clouds of smoke occur moments AFTER an explosion. not the precise millisecond of the initial explosion.

logic. physics and common sense know that this is the normal progression of observations of an explosion

i really wonder how you think an outgoing path of debris is confusing you to such an extent that you blindingly think its an incoming missile

i think you need to get your eyes checked and have some glasses to correct your vision

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:03:10 AM

missiles come from the sky towards the target... that missile logic (and not this videos scenario)

but the video clearly shows the opposite
what you see is an initial explosion of debris flying into the sky. followed by the smoke of things burning
due to the explosion.
yep clouds of smoke occur moments AFTER an explosion. not the precise millisecond of the initial explosion.

logic. physics and common sense know that this is the normal progression of observations of an explosion

i really wonder how you think an outgoing path of debris is confusing you to such an extent that you blindingly think its an incoming missile

i think you need to get your eyes checked and have some glasses to correct your vision

Lol  Cheesy Thanky, franky1. They circle the rocket exhaust trail for you. You can believe it or not.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: