Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:53:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Nashville bombing  (Read 1010 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:45:48 PM

well atleast badecker admits his conspiracy sites get things wrong 4 times in a row within 4 days.
maybe he should look for other sources.

heck maybe badecker should actually think for himself. like that (now admitted as false) the missile strike. it took me and every other smart person 3 seconds to see the trajectory of the debris was not in a downward motion of a missile but instead an upward motion of debris. maybe instead of blind faith. badecker should have used common sense and logic to realise his conspiracy site was wrong rather than waiting for them to tell him they got it wrong

badecker relies to much on people telling him. and not at all on using his own mind

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:17:18 AM

well atleast badecker admits his conspiracy sites get things wrong 4 times in a row within 4 days.
maybe he should look for other sources.

heck maybe badecker should actually think for himself. like that (now admitted as false) the missile strike. it took me and every other smart person 3 seconds to see the trajectory of the debris was not in a downward motion of a missile but instead an upward motion of debris. maybe instead of blind faith. badecker should have used common sense and logic to realise his conspiracy site was wrong rather than waiting for them to tell him they got it wrong

badecker relies to much on people telling him. and not at all on using his own mind

Achievement Unlocked Indeed. I am amazed at how he finds these conspiracies and believes it the moment he sees them, without cross-referencing the ideas in that source. Also amazed on how he watches the videos, without worrying about the time it takes in his day. The dedication is real for this man.
But the question I can't seem to understand is, how can he reject facts just to accept conspiracies as the "real" one.

Anyway, the one he mentioned above with the conspiracy of "dying from covid", just by searching on the surface of the internet, you can found many articles you can cross-reference to say that the bomber died from the bomb and not from covid as he mentioned. In those articles, the one who said it died from bombing is the FBI, whereas he says that "FBI announced that it died from covid"

_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 05:43:43 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 07:21:11 AM by _Miracle

Well BADecker you are one of the more entertaining of C-theorists  (one of my favs :-))

You could expand your info gathering base by adding just a little mainstream from time to time so you can blend the info in.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/us/nashville-bombing-petula-clark-downtown-song/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-bombing-suspect-possibly-interested-conspiracy-theories-sources/story?id=74958506

* https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/warners-girlfriend-warned-police-he-was-building-bombs-in-his-rv-last-year

It looks like Anthony Quinn Warner may have been a fan of conspiracy theories as well.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:36:49 PM

Well BADecker you are one of the more entertaining of C-theorists  (one of my favs :-))

You could expand your info gathering base by adding just a little mainstream from time to time so you can blend the info in.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/29/us/nashville-bombing-petula-clark-downtown-song/index.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-bombing-suspect-possibly-interested-conspiracy-theories-sources/story?id=74958506

* https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/warners-girlfriend-warned-police-he-was-building-bombs-in-his-rv-last-year

It looks like Anthony Quinn Warner may have been a fan of conspiracy theories as well.

Outside the fact that everybody makes a mistake now and again...

Consider Anthony Fauci. When he said he was lying, are we supposed to believe him or not? I mean, he probably tells the truth now and again. Same with the mainstream media. Enjoy their humor, but sounds like you have been. Are you still a free thinker?

Fauci admits he's been lying to Americans about "herd" immunity

During a recent interview with The New York Times, fake clown "doctor" Anthony Fauci openly admitted that everything he has been saying all this time about "herd" immunity and the need for mass Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination was a lie aimed at manipulating more of the public into getting jabbed.

Initially, Fauci had claimed that only about 60 percent of Americans needed to be vaccinated in order to eliminate the WuFlu. That percentage gradually crept up over time, however, first to 70 percent, then 75 percent, then 80 percent, then more than 80 percent – Fauci now admitting that he just made up numbers on the fly.

Why did he do this, you are probably thinking to yourself? The garden gnome impersonator now claims that as increasingly more Americans said, at least in polls, that they would agree to get President Donald Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" COVID-19 vaccines, Fauci decided to up the numbers to reflect that.

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci is quoted as saying. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Natsuu

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 06:42:17 AM

Consider Anthony Fauci. When he said he was lying, are we supposed to believe him or not? I mean, he probably tells the truth now and again. Same with the mainstream media. Enjoy their humor, but sounds like you have been. Are you still a free thinker?

During a recent interview with The New York Times, fake clown "doctor" Anthony Fauci openly admitted that everything he has been saying all this time about "herd" immunity and the need for mass Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination was a lie aimed at manipulating more of the public into getting jabbed.

Initially, Fauci had claimed that only about 60 percent of Americans needed to be vaccinated in order to eliminate the WuFlu. That percentage gradually crept up over time, however, first to 70 percent, then 75 percent, then 80 percent, then more than 80 percent – Fauci now admitting that he just made up numbers on the fly.

Why did he do this, you are probably thinking to yourself? The garden gnome impersonator now claims that as increasingly more Americans said, at least in polls, that they would agree to get President Donald Trump's "Operation Warp Speed" COVID-19 vaccines, Fauci decided to up the numbers to reflect that.

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci is quoted as saying. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85."

Cool

This articles feels like that doctor was claiming that he invented the term herd immunity. When it is used for animals to immunized from diseases. It is pretty much a theorized application to human as observed in animals.

If you think about it, herd immunity can be pretty much a solution but is really not a solution, as this only somehow prevents the transmission of the virus from one to another. But as soon as the person with the virus, are in contact with someone who is not immune, then herd immunity is not suitable.

I can't think of a reason why would they suggest this kind of solution in the first place, when they can suggest everyone take the vaccine instead.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:53:48 PM

Cool

This articles feels like that doctor was claiming that he invented the term herd immunity. When it is used for animals to immunized from diseases. It is pretty much a theorized application to human as observed in animals.

If you think about it, herd immunity can be pretty much a solution but is really not a solution, as this only somehow prevents the transmission of the virus from one to another. But as soon as the person with the virus, are in contact with someone who is not immune, then herd immunity is not suitable.

I can't think of a reason why would they suggest this kind of solution in the first place, when they can suggest everyone take the vaccine instead.

When people realize that vaccination is the cause of immune system weakness, they will re-think the whole idea of being vaccinated. The term "herd immunity" was invented by the medical to make the idea of vaccination something that people will need to have.

True herd immunity is a good thought or idea. But it doesn't come from vaccination. Rather, it comes from being nutritionally healthy, just like a herd can be. You don't get a herd of animals going around in nature and finding natural vaccinations.

Lockdowns and masks are against herd immunity. They are a separation of the herd so that it is no longer a herd. Lockdowns and masks are being used to get people to focus on vaccination so that the medical can make money.

True herd immunity is nutritional health, and getting together to spread the cheer among each other in the herd, in placebo effect form.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Natsuu

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:57:32 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 01:39:24 PM by theymos

~SNIP~

When people realize that vaccination is the cause of immune system weakness, they will re-think the whole idea of being vaccinated. The term "herd immunity" was invented by the medical to make the idea of vaccination something that people will need to have.

True herd immunity is a good thought or idea. But it doesn't come from vaccination. Rather, it comes from being nutritionally healthy, just like a herd can be. You don't get a herd of animals going around in nature and finding natural vaccinations.

Lockdowns and masks are against herd immunity. They are a separation of the herd so that it is no longer a herd. Lockdowns and masks are being used to get people to focus on vaccination so that the medical can make money.

True herd immunity is nutritional health, and getting together to spread the cheer among each other in the herd, in placebo effect form.

Cool

Oh, I see, that's why military personnel are really strong because of the different kinds of vaccinations they took while being deployed. I can see very clear that their immune system is really strong Smiley

The only thing I can see that people realizes in these days, is how dumb to believe that vaccines causes immune disfunction and illness.

Natsuu

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:58:51 AM

~SNIP~

Cool

Oh, I see, that's why military personnel are really strong because of the different kinds of vaccinations they took while being deployed. I can see very clear that their immune system is really strong Smiley

The only thing I can see that people realizes in these days, is how dumb to believe that vaccines causes immune disfunction and illness.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 08:31:04 AM

I must admit that I've never caught Bubonic Plague so I guess that proves that the vaccines to work!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X2MMk3cWKZQr/

I've vetted Dr. Nicolson extensively because of the nature of this content and found him to be HIGHLY legit.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 09:58:45 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 01:40:36 PM by theymos

Are you still a free thinker?

I consider myself a person who is curious and interested in the things going on around me. Where they are heading and how they came to be.
I read several books a month, have no cable but follow many different news stories. From time to time I'll do the rabbit hole spiral just to read potentially different perspectives and see how out there it gets.
I grew up with a paranoid  schizophrenic mother so I don't tend to enjoy going down those darker rabbit holes too often.

Sure, if you consider free thinking as the process of gathering information followed by a healthy dose of reason to deduce that anyone claiming to have back/channel secret information about a case like this' so soon into an investigation is either: full of BS, leaking info they should be fired for sharing or close enough to be a person of interest.

much of the online chat rooms and vlogs are Information for entertainment and attentions sake.

I don't put heavy weight on anything Fauchi says since he seamed to be bending to Trump too much earlier on.

I'll just stick with the same sources I've had for over a decade when it comes to covid-19, vaccines and infectious diseases in general

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:59:07 AM

^^^ That's exactly the thing that I like... people making their own choice without taking their head out of the sand. After all, what counts is making a choice.

Cool

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 06:42:51 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/12/31/nashville-bombing-police-2019-bomber-tip-criticized/4097885001/

Article talks about Nashville PD but there's also articles you can find about the FBI being tipped off about this guy and doing nothing.

Remember the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting where the FBI was tipped off about the shooter and failed to act?

Almost as if there's a pattern involved or some sort of incompetency at the FBI.
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 08:26:49 AM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/12/31/nashville-bombing-police-2019-bomber-tip-criticized/4097885001/

Article talks about Nashville PD but there's also articles you can find about the FBI being tipped off about this guy and doing nothing.

Remember the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting where the FBI was tipped off about the shooter and failed to act?

Almost as if there's a pattern involved or some sort of incompetency at the FBI.

I think it's easier for us in retrospect to make a judgment on how the bomb threat got handled and maybe changes will come from this but on the other hand:
How much weight would you put on an ex making what seemed to be extraordinary claims? How much weight was going into investigating posts on 8chan before they became mass shooter events?

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:17:19 AM

I think it's easier for us in retrospect to make a judgment on how the bomb threat got handled and maybe changes will come from this but on the other hand:
How much weight would you put on an ex making what seemed to be extraordinary claims? How much weight was going into investigating posts on 8chan before they became mass shooter events?

funny part that conspiracy nutters wont accept
the tip off was due to phone conversations between the bomber and the tipster weeks months prior. so if the one world order government was monitoring calls they would have got the tip before the tipster called the FBI

but reality is that calls are not actively monitored. swat teams are not automatically called. guys threatening things are not automatically locked up

conspiracy nutters think government can watch all vehicles and scan for bombs.. yet governments cant even find missing planes.

conspracy nutters need to realise that governments are not surveilling as much as their paranoia thinks they do

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:29:01 AM

What's funny is that there are newspaper articles with headlines indicating the 'bombing' might be related to the guy's (patsy's?) hypothetical paranoia about 5G.  When you actually read the actual story where they interview the guy's clients they say 'Nice guy.  No, he never mentioned 5G or anything like that.'

Looks kind of like a psy-op to tamp down on discussions of the safety of the wireless technology rollouts and to justify increase monitoring of people generally among other things.

I forgot to put 5G on my list of things that this hoax was possibly targeting.  My bad.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 04:32:26 AM

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if the FBI started kicking doors every time someone says something it would be far worse than an occasional nutjob slipping through. Most of the time you don't even hear about the ones they catch in the planning stages.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:44:33 AM

The FBI ran a background check on the person and was unable to find any information connecting him to criminal activity or the military or bomb making.

The RV was apparently behind a fence and law enforcement was unable to see inside the RV. I understand that there wasn’t any crime alleged that the person committed. There needs to be probable cause that the person committed a crime to obtain a search warrant.

I understand that law enforcement tried to make contact with the person, but he would not answer the door.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:49:11 AM

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if the FBI started kicking doors every time someone says something it would be far worse than an occasional nutjob slipping through. Most of the time you don't even hear about the ones they catch in the planning stages.

That's because almost without exception, the 'planning phase' are FBI agents trying to get some handicapped person trained to push a button.

https://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2013/01/lights-camera-entrapment-homeland.html

WinBitcoins.Casino
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

New! WinBitcoins.casino

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 10:16:58 AM

It has become so unsafe now in USA. Things should definitely be changed.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:53:04 PM

to have suicided himself in such a manner shows he had some mental issues.
many people with mental issues that walk into a coffee shop and buy a coffee wont cause any concern for the barista. so using a barista's account 'he seemed normal' is empty. the barista is not a psychologist nor had hours of reviewing the guy.

what is not important is the delusions of 5g as thats a wide spread paranoia by conspiracy sites promoting to the weak minds. it has no merit or substance and is just a myth spread by cultish people

what is more interesting is the house deed transfers to a woman in california. as that is a weird action outside of the norm.
maybe we will never have answers to the reasons to transfer ownership to a supposed a stranger. but this line of investigating is more interesting than the empty of merit conspiracy rabbit hole of 5g.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: