Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Piece (PieceOfPi) Scrypt Algorithm Have A Piece!!!  (Read 2106 times)
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 11:05:32 PM

Well its pretty much out of my control because i'm using old laptops. So i'm gone try to keep the block size small but keep going like ya'll said move forward instead of back but who am I. smh  There already deleting my posts and stuff so ya i'm definately going to start the own forum website fasho. I figured there would be resistance... people are already calling it a shhhh coin lol I'm suppose to be the developer right? thre misjudging because cryptocurrency has a bunch of selfish, scamming, scary, weirdo people hiding on their computers but im gone reveal myself as things go on more and more. they called the Pi coin a shh coin and they called Piece that. I didnt make the wallet with the virus in it so the coin might have turned into a sh!t coin now. but hey who am i?

Nobody called it shit coin here, and nobody claimed to find out a virus into wallet neither  Huh Your project is great, everybody here loves it don't you worry about it Smiley

Just want to ask here. What is your motivation to launch this platform? Are you looking for this project as long-term? What are your major goals that you want to achieve for this coin? Because maybe others are calling it a shit coin because they are not seeing any valid reason why they will mine this coin or reason why it will just add to thousands of alts out there?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piececollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 02:04:08 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2021, 02:19:31 AM by piececollector

Well its pretty much out of my control because i'm using old laptops. So i'm gone try to keep the block size small but keep going like ya'll said move forward instead of back but who am I. smh  There already deleting my posts and stuff so ya i'm definately going to start the own forum website fasho. I figured there would be resistance... people are already calling it a shhhh coin lol I'm suppose to be the developer right? thre misjudging because cryptocurrency has a bunch of selfish, scamming, scary, weirdo people hiding on their computers but im gone reveal myself as things go on more and more. they called the Pi coin a shh coin and they called Piece that. I didnt make the wallet with the virus in it so the coin might have turned into a sh!t coin now. but hey who am i?

Nobody called it shit coin here, and nobody claimed to find out a virus into wallet neither  Huh Your project is great, everybody here loves it don't you worry about it Smiley

Just want to ask here. What is your motivation to launch this platform? Are you looking for this project as long-term? What are your major goals that you want to achieve for this coin? Because maybe others are calling it a shit coin because they are not seeing any valid reason why they will mine this coin or reason why it will just add to thousands of alts out there?

This coin fills a void in crypto... For one reason it ends in 2028 while we're still breathing with Bitcoin we'll all be dead before its unmineable. Second the Pi Network could use some support... People have invested a year or months with the coin. Some have lost interest because they want to see the coin to go live like NOW. People just got their checks  Roll Eyes Third reason is Pi doesnt have it's own blockchain it's on stellar.  Fourth reason is Piece is faster and smaller than Bitcoin. Everyday people won't like Bitcoin when the net work is busy small amounts take too long to move. If Bitcoin is rock sized gold (golf ball or bigger) than Pieces is like corn kernals or gold teeth size. Lol
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 02:13:47 AM

It appears the chain forked.  Was a hard-fork just initiated?

Likely a new wallet.  I can't mine anymore.

Not necessarily the GitHub hasn't been forked yet. The miners can fork it and rename it and start a new chain. I could be wrong but I think it's ok as long as the miners don't move the chain in a different direction or brand. I haven't set up a VPN node yet so you can have a source to mine from 24/7. But check for yourself.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/84671/why-increasing-the-block-size-above-1-mb-requires-a-hard-fork-actually-not-re

Soft or hard fork is a mechanism of performing consensus rule changes. Hard fork upgrade has a risk of causing a blockchain fork, but it does not have to cause it. If everyone will upgrade in time, there would be no chain split. For example, Ethereum has performed multiple "upgrades" through hard forks (such as Byzantium), and the chain did not split. Bitcoin prefers to stay on the safe side and introduces most of the changes to the protocol as soft forks.

To add to the confusion there are also user-activated forks and miner-activated fork, but these are not relevant to the question.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 02:58:36 AM

Not necessarily the GitHub hasn't been forked yet. The miners can fork it and rename it and start a new chain. I could be wrong but I think it's ok as long as the miners don't move the chain in a different direction or brand. I haven't set up a VPN node yet so you can have a source to mine from 24/7. But check for yourself.

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/84671/why-increasing-the-block-size-above-1-mb-requires-a-hard-fork-actually-not-re

Soft or hard fork is a mechanism of performing consensus rule changes. Hard fork upgrade has a risk of causing a blockchain fork, but it does not have to cause it. If everyone will upgrade in time, there would be no chain split. For example, Ethereum has performed multiple "upgrades" through hard forks (such as Byzantium), and the chain did not split. Bitcoin prefers to stay on the safe side and introduces most of the changes to the protocol as soft forks.

To add to the confusion there are also user-activated forks and miner-activated fork, but these are not relevant to the question.

When will there be an exchange for coins Huh?
choeau

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:00:03 AM

im still mining should i stop?
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:02:54 AM

where is the pool ??
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:29:38 AM

Are you using the exe wallet posted in this forum? if so just keep mining intill I create one for the master source code. Matter of fact whats your address so I can send you some coins? the block size is much bigger in the exe wallet posted here. I also need to create the block explorer to see whats going on. The coins moving much faster than I thought it would. I'm more like a turtle at the start trying to make sure coins are lost or burned by mistake. That's why they created the testnet but just keep mining we'll find out later.  post public address if you want so I can start sending to the other version of the wallet. I'm trying to stop a fork from happening cuz it could and we just started.  Angry
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:02:27 AM

Well first there must be a block explorer and all the wallets for iPhones android mac and windows. hopefully there clean without viruses. Since its an old Qt wallet somethings might be read as viruses but wont effect your computer but I have to make sure. that's a must so beware of hackers seriously with the potential of this coin I can see them looking to get something real quick and bounce.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:09:30 AM

It appears the chain forked.  Was a hard-fork just initiated?

Likely a new wallet.  I can't mine anymore.

the goal is to make sure the value of the coin continues to increase. I've noticed that in the beginning with most good coins the value goes up without crashing for long periods or stalling at a lower point. the goal is to get it up to 1 buck and keep it above that in my opinion. hopefully its worth atleast 1 cent to begin. Has to be worth atleast a penny who doesn't have a penny? Undecided lets prevent people from dumping in the beginning but i can understand at a dollar maybe to take profit. the point is to make money and have value and have something useful in society a store GOODS and RETAIL!!! something like craigslist for local or internet shipping national or maybe international. Maybe a stablecoin can come from this  2 or more years from now.  really trying to develop and ecosystem built around this baby.
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:12:11 AM

the goal is to make sure the value of the coin continues to increase. I've noticed that in the beginning with most good coins the value goes up without crashing for long periods or stalling at a lower point. the goal is to get it up to 1 buck and keep it above that in my opinion. hopefully its worth atleast 1 cent to begin. Has to be worth atleast a penny who doesn't have a penny? Undecided

official pool please ?!
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:15:44 PM

the goal is to make sure the value of the coin continues to increase. I've noticed that in the beginning with most good coins the value goes up without crashing for long periods or stalling at a lower point. the goal is to get it up to 1 buck and keep it above that in my opinion. hopefully its worth atleast 1 cent to begin. Has to be worth atleast a penny who doesn't have a penny? Undecided

official pool please ?!

I really would like solo mining for now intill I can get a pool setup I need to monitor things for the Pi Network those are people in the struggle. im guessing but a lot of them probably wish they had a few Bitcoins.  ya'll are ahead of the average person by far  Grin
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:30:23 PM

So the edits already happened based on the wallet posted almost a week ago.  Move forward not backward.

Yes exactly, the wallet i've posted already have the edits in it, you can verify by its version: it is the version 1.0.0, while source code is still at 0.8.7.5

guys slow down I had to take the wallet down from the site i had no idea that ya'll put the edits in it. I'll do the requests but i'm not increasing the block size yet intill after the first halving. slow down lol dammit i'm hyped too but i have day to day things and i a have day job and maybe a night job soon. so be patient!!
! so everybody who got the wallet keep mining if you want but I still haven't posted the official wallets. And I didnt mine the first block smh

Oh ok, should i stop the node and coin in pool?

matter of fact stop mining there was a fork 2 days ago. Wait intill I get the VPN node up and the block explorer up. mine from the piecemaster github you'll be a masternode there. i'll put a node up today so people can mine.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:44:20 PM

official pool please ?!

I kind of want everybody to get in Bitcoin "BIG BRO" and just mine slow when I get Piece up on an exchange you can put some of the profits into that if you want. sounds good. watch out for Litecoin and BitcoinPoS too. If you can get some of that and do the same with some of the profits. Liquidating is a good idea right about now because Bitcoin is moving fast and some alt coins are getting ready too really move too
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:47:03 PM

official pool please ?!

I kind of want everybody to get in Bitcoin "BIG BRO" and just mine slow when I get Piece up on an exchange you can put some of the profits into that if you want. sounds good. watch out for Litecoin and BitcoinPoS too. If you can get some of that and do the same with some of the profits. Liquidating is a good idea right about now because Bitcoin is moving fast and some alt coins are getting ready too really move too

Need pool !!!
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:14:49 PM

Well someone is still mining.  Please update the wallet link.

I've yet to create the new exe and post it on the website hold on everybody I have to fix the confusion. Just get ready to put some of yur profits into Piece. We have a ways to go looks like Bitcoin will hit 40,000 or higher depending on the paypal and other stuff happening.
choeau

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:48:44 PM

PPQHw53gVcwnCB2EiACUR7W9v7WHTkBw7q
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:51:08 PM

P9QMMU5Se32pxX6QyMmwsJzoyAGmSjiZjv
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:25:57 PM

Guys we gotta fix this funny A piece broke off hmmmmm
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:44:09 PM

Please, post a working and minable wallet so that the project can move forward.

I just tried that wallet on my laptop that's in the forum and a virus popped up. Smh before I post a wallet I want to make sure there are no viruses.
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:48:50 PM

Everybody needs to STOP mining with the exe wallet posted in this thread. And if you can go back to the original repository which doesn't have a wallet yet. In till. It comes from the source.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: