Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:11:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Piece (PieceOfPi) Scrypt Algorithm Have A Piece!!!  (Read 2106 times)
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:51:41 PM

The developer said mining was fine from the start.  Some of us worked hard to mine it and that was fair.  It's not my fault the chain went funny.

So I see no reason why a 1 to 1 exchange is not fair.  Or just update the chain.

I could except the pull request if submitted again withe the block size increase but keep transaction size at 60 Bytes I want to see if that would work. I'm in middle of testing some stuff out. Since original tasty has the hash power he could mine a bunch of coins and send them to you but the wallet has to be redone. It's a whole process cuz I lost control too early but I rather it happen early so you and others don't waste anymore time because I don't have the hash power to protect the network. It's up to them so it's a test to see if the network can regulate itself because it will be needed. People have to try not to use too much hadhi g power and let people get coins or start sending coins to addresses to other miners to add to whatever they have.  If not then I'm going to have to start a new chain and block people from forking in till things settle the network needs to grow grassroots I can only mine about 200 or more without the big hashing power but only maybe 25 with it. It's crazy. That's why I'm curious to what y'all using some transparency would help. Like I said if not then I have to block  people from forking.but that probably won't stop others from finding away around. The project might be ruined because the fork I don't understand why someone would fork like that.that was selfish to just takeover we need unselfish miners with big hashing power to help secure the network from others. I know what this coin could do if the network can come together. It's about allocation. Anybody trying to mine without donating or spreading the coins to other less powerful miners shouldn't be here. That's what makes the network secure no one person should have the majority you have to regulate yourselves.  Everybody doesn't have the same tools BE FAIR  this sh!t won't work. It's like a computer hashing war. If you have a basic laptop pull it out dust it off and use it. And if you see something funny going on in the network you pull out ya big guns and get to hashing to gain control. New people will come in and do the same so it's a hashing war.

stop so much history and get a coin in conditions, the tests do them yourself do not use people to do your own tests, publish a code in conditions and an explorer and stop so much history, the crypto world is full of boring people like you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:54:32 PM

The developer said mining was fine from the start.  Some of us worked hard to mine it and that was fair.  It's not my fault the chain went funny.

So I see no reason why a 1 to 1 exchange is not fair.  Or just update the chain.

the developer is an amateur following a youtube tutorial, do not expect much, nor did he realize that the transactions in the 1 wallet did not work a disaster in every way, do not waste any more time Wink ,
there is no discord channel, there is no explorer he did not make the windows wallet so it contained viruses, some clever trying to steal some coins or btc

You can say amateur but you can't deny this is a good idea I don't care about discord but the block explorer for sure. People are just moving too fast like I said before. I'm still learning but I ain't gone let none of y'all shit on my shit. Foh where's your coin at? This is the first of it's kind.

I do not make any coin because I do not want to, nor do I feel like making a coin without meaning because I do not do it, I have the necessary knowledge to make it but I really pass
piececollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:54:49 PM

The developer said mining was fine from the start.  Some of us worked hard to mine it and that was fair.  It's not my fault the chain went funny.

So I see no reason why a 1 to 1 exchange is not fair.  Or just update the chain.

I could except the pull request if submitted again withe the block size increase but keep transaction size at 60 Bytes I want to see if that would work. I'm in middle of testing some stuff out. Since original tasty has the hash power he could mine a bunch of coins and send them to you but the wallet has to be redone. It's a whole process cuz I lost control too early but I rather it happen early so you and others don't waste anymore time because I don't have the hash power to protect the network. It's up to them so it's a test to see if the network can regulate itself because it will be needed. People have to try not to use too much hadhi g power and let people get coins or start sending coins to addresses to other miners to add to whatever they have.  If not then I'm going to have to start a new chain and block people from forking in till things settle the network needs to grow grassroots I can only mine about 200 or more without the big hashing power but only maybe 25 with it. It's crazy. That's why I'm curious to what y'all using some transparency would help. Like I said if not then I have to block  people from forking.but that probably won't stop others from finding away around. The project might be ruined because the fork I don't understand why someone would fork like that.that was selfish to just takeover we need unselfish miners with big hashing power to help secure the network from others. I know what this coin could do if the network can come together. It's about allocation. Anybody trying to mine without donating or spreading the coins to other less powerful miners shouldn't be here. That's what makes the network secure no one person should have the majority you have to regulate yourselves.  Everybody doesn't have the same tools BE FAIR  this sh!t won't work. It's like a computer hashing war. If you have a basic laptop pull it out dust it off and use it. And if you see something funny going on in the network you pull out ya big guns and get to hashing to gain control. New people will come in and do the same so it's a hashing war.

stop so much history and get a coin in conditions, the tests do them yourself do not use people to do your own tests, publish a code in conditions and an explorer and stop so much history, the crypto world is full of boring people like you

F u I'm bored of u mf sh!ting on new coins go fuccv off somewhere else if you don't like it GET!!!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:54:59 PM

yes, everyone does not give a shit about the white book, if anyone reads it, it is 0.00000000000000000001% of the total number of users and what exactly does not give a shit is on the exchange for the coin pool and explorer
ShllFT

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:55:10 PM

I could except the pull request if submitted again withe the block size increase but keep transaction size at 60 Bytes I want to see if that would work. I'm in

I've tested it with 60 Bytes and transactions weren't possible unfortunately unless people sends only 0.1 coin and less than this at each other.
PLease test it and let me know maybe i'm wrong, maybe it is due to an incoherence in the main.h between all the edited infos from litecoin, but yeah that didn't work at all sadly

I do not have much coins actually i had only maximum 700 or 800 coins from pool rewards, the rest was to the miners, i didnt mine any blocks maybe 15 blocks max only for the tests. Also i've deleted my wallet.dat and that chain already from node

The project might be ruined because the fork I don't understand why someone would fork like that.that was selfish to just takeover we need unselfish miners with big hashing power to help secure the network from others.

Why would you think that  Huh  It was actually a gift from giving you the pull requests and the informations about how to fix your project. You didn't even know transactions weren't working, i 've tried to help you..  Sad, I'm sorry it did not.  Embarrassed
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 10:59:29 PM

The developer said mining was fine from the start.  Some of us worked hard to mine it and that was fair.  It's not my fault the chain went funny.

So I see no reason why a 1 to 1 exchange is not fair.  Or just update the chain.

the developer is an amateur following a youtube tutorial, do not expect much, nor did he realize that the transactions in the 1 wallet did not work a disaster in every way, do not waste any more time Wink ,
there is no discord channel, there is no explorer he did not make the windows wallet so it contained viruses, some clever trying to steal some coins or btc

You can say amateur but you can't deny this is a good idea I don't care about discord but the block explorer for sure. People are just moving too fast like I said before. I'm still learning but I ain't gone let none of y'all shit on my shit. Foh where's your coin at? This is the first of it's kind.

I do not make any coin because I do not want to, nor do I feel like making a coin without meaning because I do not do it, I have the necessary knowledge to make it but I really pass

You can say what you wanna say but I ain't gone let u come in here throwing people off. Because u feel Superior to new people trying to help the community.  I only ben in since 2017 but started trying to develop my own ideas a couple months ago. So I'm doing pretty fine and the network will be fine without you soon as I get it up and you fast ass cats get lost it ain't even been 2 weeks up. Damn y'all some hatin ass mf lol
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:00:58 PM

F u I'm bored of u mf sh!ting on new coins go fuccv off somewhere else if you don't like it GET!!!

I have already realized that you are a child who kicks for not having a lollipop, you are very stupid and your coin will not get anywhere
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:01:08 PM

You can say what you wanna say but I ain't gone let u come in here throwing people off. Because u feel Superior to new people trying to help the community.  I only ben in since 2017 but started trying to develop my own ideas a couple months ago. So I'm doing pretty fine and the network will be fine without you soon as I get it up and you fast ass cats get lost it ain't even been 2 weeks up. Damn y'all some hatin ass mf lol

there are the most important components this is the explorer Pool and the exchange without this any coin is dead !!!!!
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:02:40 PM

2 months of experience loool you have stunned me I am amazed with you Grin
ShllFT

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:03:32 PM

Haters gonna hate, just ignore them they're not worth it
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:04:18 PM

I could except the pull request if submitted again withe the block size increase but keep transaction size at 60 Bytes I want to see if that would work. I'm in

I've tested it with 60 Bytes and transactions weren't possible unfortunately unless people sends only 0.1 coin and less than this at each other.
PLease test it and let me know maybe i'm wrong, maybe it is due to an incoherence in the main.h between all the edited infos from litecoin, but yeah that didn't work at all sadly

I do not have much coins actually i had only maximum 700 or 800 coins from pool rewards, the rest was to the miners, i didnt mine any blocks maybe 15 blocks max only for the tests. Also i've deleted my wallet.dat and that chain already from node

The project might be ruined because the fork I don't understand why someone would fork like that.that was selfish to just takeover we need unselfish miners with big hashing power to help secure the network from others.

Why would you think that  Huh  It was actually a gift from giving you the pull requests and the informations about how to fix your project. You didn't even know transactions weren't working, i 've tried to help you..  Sad, I'm sorry it did not.  Embarrassed

You move too fast before I got a chance to really set it up should have not forked so fast especially with the block size change. Patience that's why I said just focus on the big dogs for now. Make some profits and use some when it gets on an exchange.
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:04:45 PM

STOP CRYING AND BEFORE PUBLISHING ANYTHING TEST IT ON YOUR STUPID ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:05:31 PM

I have already realized that you are a child who kicks for not having a lollipop, you are very stupid and your coin will not get anywhere

Yo get lost sucker
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:09:15 PM

Yo get lost sucker

and the explorer? haven't you seen the tutorial yet? you waste your time here hahaha
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:10:22 PM

I already knew y'all was coming so fu and the rest of internets. You definitely not smart coming at me you don't even know who you chatting with lol. Talking bout child. This coin is the first of it's kind roach. Get lost boy I can't wait to see some of y'all in person see if you smart as you are on the internet. Real smart guy I see. Anyway why are you here? You said what you said now be an adult and walk away lol
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:12:10 PM

no worries friend this is the first shitcoin of the year, there are still many more but yours is the first congratulations Grin
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:13:16 PM

Yo get lost sucker

and the explorer? haven't you seen the tutorial yet? you waste your time here hahaha

Ya momma wasted her time when she had you. You moving to fast without fully thinking things out. 
benjy33
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:19:49 PM

Yo get lost sucker

Ya momma wasted her time when she had you. You moving to fast without fully thinking things out. 

your chain moves fast too but what a pity that the coins are worth nothing or will be worth hahah
olkah

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 11:22:10 PM

Yo get lost sucker

your chain moves fast too but what a pity that the coins are worth nothing or will be worth hahah

this is true since there is still not even a pool
piececollector (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:11:33 AM

Well your coin gets people talking.

Try again.  I'm looking forward to the second attempt.

I do think the 4 second block time makes it easy to manipulate, especially without the very low difficulty increasing.  Someone with a high hashing rate, with a great internet connection, could potentially block others from mining with those variables in play, which may have caused the fork, which I noted yesterday when I could no longer mine the coin.

benjy33 is sort of right, the world is full of boring people.  Your coin isn't boring.

Oh yeah I'm aware of that this coin is dope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: