Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EVGA Geforce 1660 super SC Ultra Low Hashrate (20 MH) Ethash (SOLVED!)  (Read 578 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:14:06 AM

I have the same issue 20hash. I tried the memory and clock at anyway and still doesn't work better than 23.

I have the latest Nvidia drivers,

Can you confirm is due to the 452.06 version?

Regards

I have 1 1660 super with hynix memory (MSI ventus xs) and i can get it run to 32 Mhs using -502 core and memory at 62% power limit. The driver i am using is the 446.14 version and it's stable for mining since june last year if i remember correctly. If you think it's driver issue then you can try to download another driver version but are you sure you have the hynix memory? not micron or samsung?

Right.. My memory is Kingston as far as I know and its 4 Gig. And the 1660 super version is the EVGA.

I will try with the drivers and let you know guys , thanks for the tip.
Lol mate there is no graphic cards with kingston memory, kingston is ram memory, use gpuz to check, download GPU-Z and launch the software it will give you the name of the memory your gpu is using not your ram stick, haha

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elegidenka

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:14:52 PM

I have the same issue 20hash. I tried the memory and clock at anyway and still doesn't work better than 23.

Regards

I have 1 1660 super with hynix memory (MSI ventus xs) and i can get it run to 32 Mhs using -502 core and memory at 62% power limit. The driver i am using is the 446.14 version and it's stable for mining since june last year if i remember correctly. If you think it's driver issue then you can try to download another driver version but are you sure you have the hynix memory? not micron or samsung?

https://ibb.co/MM5PjJf
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:00:43 PM

Regards

https://ibb.co/MM5PjJf
I can see that you are trying to get high hashrate from your gtx1660 super pls lower the memory clock as well just like you did with core clock and you will get better hashrate from 30 to 32 mh per second, you are almost there mate

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:11:00 PM

Regards

Right.. My memory is Kingston as far as I know and its 4 Gig. And the 1660 super version is the EVGA.

I mean the GPU memory type, not the RAM you are using and you can check that using software like gpu z and it should show one of Hynix, Micron, or Samsung.I already seen your afterburner setting in another post and if you really has hynix memory then you should set both of the core clock and memory clock to -502, not just the core clock like this https://prnt.sc/zcd750

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 03:15:30 PM

Regards

I mean the GPU memory type, not the RAM you are using and you can check that using software like gpu z and it should show one of Hynix, Micron, or Samsung.I already seen your afterburner setting in another post and if you really has hynix memory then you should set both of the core clock and memory clock to -502, not just the core clock like this https://prnt.sc/zcd750
Hi, what hashrate are you getting with this settings and also what is your power draw? I'm using same settings but my hashrate keeps going down for unknown reasons, I was at 31mh but two days ago my mining hashrate start showing 30mhs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elegidenka

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 09:34:12 PM

Regards

Thank you, Indeed I went down to -502 and worked for one of them, stays at 31. But, the other one stays at 27hashrate. Hynix memory both. I don't know then what could be the reason... Perhaps it's because it's m2 port?

Thanks again for your answer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: