Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dydx airdrop!  (Read 691 times)
MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Stobox: Securities Tokenization

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:46:21 PM

We see in this mounths that many dex exchanges like uniswap badger and 1inch lunch their own tokens and give a massiv airdrop to all the connected adresses

Founder of dydx said in an interview that the platform will lunch a token maybe in the beggening of the new year and i advice everyone to connect their wallet before its too late
I heard that Paraswap may have an airdrop too. One AMM that people aren't aware of is Mooniswap. They are run by the same dev team as 1inch and they haven't released their token yet. I have been making trades on multiple wallets for 0xMR in preparation for the Mooniswap airdrop.

Trades of how much amounts? How's your experience with these two?

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:30:00 PM

We see in this mounths that many dex exchanges like uniswap badger and 1inch lunch their own tokens and give a massiv airdrop to all the connected adresses

Founder of dydx said in an interview that the platform will lunch a token maybe in the beggening of the new year and i advice everyone to connect their wallet before its too late
I heard that Paraswap may have an airdrop too. One AMM that people aren't aware of is Mooniswap. They are run by the same dev team as 1inch and they haven't released their token yet. I have been making trades on multiple wallets for 0xMR in preparation for the Mooniswap airdrop.

Mostly they are not asking for high trade I think 100$ of trades is good enough as long you add liquidity in their exchange then you can be qualified if ever they make an airdrop. The only thing that I don't like about this kind of airdrop is they don't announce it even in their social media channel it is like a surprise rewards for it's users that why only few people are able to claim free tokens that they are given.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:06:11 AM

Mostly they are not asking for high trade I think 100$ of trades is good enough as long you add liquidity in their exchange then you can be qualified if ever they make an airdrop. The only thing that I don't like about this kind of airdrop is they don't announce it even in their social media channel it is like a surprise rewards for it's users that why only few people are able to claim free tokens that they are given.

May I know what kind of trade did you made there? I think spot trade with ETH/USDT(C) will be fine. Well, Twitter is a good source of quick information. Just follow someone who covers this type of news and you will be good.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:13:23 AM

I want to trust airdrop campaigns, but many of them don't pay us. The Dydx team gave a very assertive speech, but I think it is not convincing. Good luck to the friends who will participate in the campaign!

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 08:00:23 AM

Not just to connect because in the past with those successful airdrops like Uniswap, they've required users to connect and also trade at the same time.
If it's just the requirement to connect, you may not receive the airdrop. But it is best to check their rules if you're following airdrops like this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 08:15:40 AM

I'll try not to miss this one, but are there any specific conditions regarding this airdrop?
what is the minimum trading volume we have to make to qualify?
although it looks a bit strange but it doesn't hurt to try your luck  Wink
MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:29:58 AM

I'll try not to miss this one, but are there any specific conditions regarding this airdrop?

There aren't certain conditions yet. However, I will suggest you to trade over $100 in any market. Ahh! I forgot to tell you that you can trade min. 1 ETH under spot market. You are covered with the probable condition in this case, I think.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
batkript

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:42:42 PM

There aren't certain conditions yet. However, I will suggest you to trade over $100 in any market. Ahh! I forgot to tell you that you can trade min. 1 ETH under spot market. You are covered with the probable condition in this case, I think.

I mistakenly sent 1 ETH to the margin wallet instead of the spot wallet. I have no idea how to use levereg trading.
Should I withdraw the funds back to the wallet (I don't know if that's enough for airdrop), or deposit the funds from the wallet margin to the spot wallet, and then make an exchange - ETH in DAI.
And then buy ETH again and pull ETH into my wallet finally.
Or something else?
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:09:26 AM

I've been trading 0xMR on multiple wallets on Mooniswap to ensure I get their $Moon governance token when they release it.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:33:59 AM

I also heard about this and I hope the Dydx exchange will release its token and will make airdrop for its users and I hope they will distribute a huge amount of tokens to their users so that each client of their exchange could make a lot of money on it, so we cannot skip this airdrop, if of course there will airdrop.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 12:05:31 PM

I've had tokens from uniswap and 1inch airdrop. I've see the video and indeed they already hitting up a hint of an airdrop. Don't expect much value but surely it can give us reward. The process of trading is quite different from uniswap and 1inch so some might not want to try their chance. Anyway I'm gonna try some trades on this too.

Wouldn't hurt some gas if there is a sure free tokens. Also got the tokenlon tokens too since they announced it. But hearing some clues from dydx team then an airdrop it is.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batkript

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:35:51 PM

I've had tokens from uniswap and 1inch airdrop. I've see the video and indeed they already hitting up a hint of an airdrop. Don't expect much value but surely it can give us reward. The process of trading is quite different from uniswap and 1inch so some might not want to try their chance. Anyway I'm gonna try some trades on this too.

Wouldn't hurt some gas if there is a sure free tokens. Also got the tokenlon tokens too since they announced it. But hearing some clues from dydx team then an airdrop it is.

Do I have to make a transaction to get airdrop, (currently the price is 25 DAI per transaction), or is it enough just to send 1ETH to the exchange office and return the coins back to my wallet?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:07:21 PM

I think people need to be careful moving their funds from one platform to another all in the name of getting free tokens, looking at the risk involved, you can't use every platform out there because use want free tokens, what would happen when their is bug in the platform and you lose your fund, I will rather stay with a trusted and tested platform than jumping from one to another

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:11:49 PM

Right many dex airdrop exchange give more profitable for trader who qualify trade with period rule based on exchange dex, but I think when have dex exchange give announcement for participating on their dex airdrop is not true, last dex success airdrop from UNI, LON and last 1inch coin never give announcement just give date for any one trade on this time will get new coin or qualify to claim coin, they not promote trader to trade on their exchange to earn new coin like concept happen right now with dex exchange exactly with dydx airdrop, believe or not depend with you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:24:06 PM

On that note, i doubt only connecting your wallet will be enough.
Be sure to do a trade or interact with a contract. This will leave a footprint on the blockchain with your wallet
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 08:49:56 PM

Asked few friends who tested dydx and all of them enjoyed it. I must give it a try, I'm sure that its worse than uniswap for my purpose but ... 1inch was worse too, I tested it and loved 1100$ that i received from airdrop Smiley

Just tried Dydx. Minimum transaction is 1 ETH - well this should be mentioned during deposit not during making a transaction.

Long story short. Dydx is not for swaping coins its for magin/futures traders that don't bother to pay 11$ deposit, 114 withdrawal, slow transaction, lower liquidity than on cexes.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:13:59 AM

Do I have to make a transaction to get airdrop, (currently the price is 25 DAI per transaction), or is it enough just to send 1ETH to the exchange office and return the coins back to my wallet?
You must have excess eth for the gas fee. Yes 25dai is their fee quite high so this is a risky trade for an airdrop but if the value of tokens that might drop to the wallet could have an immense value. Who knows this is still a speculation not really sure about the value and amount of drop it can give, can also have none. But there are plenty of bullish that there will be an airdrop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:37:13 PM

Always check with your assets after trading on dex exchange market because I got my friend loss eth balance just few percent each transaction, maybe any dex exchange connected on their wallet so each transaction reduced more than 0.006 eth depend how much eth assets do you have in your wallet, maybe you can check when you make transaction how much fees needed and later compare with how much your assets reduced is the same with fees or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:46:54 PM

This can easly happen but we have a great problem now fees...its  hard to make a transaction now in this exchange because the minimum trad is about 25$ + the transactions fees...i want to make the borrow option but i dont know if this one work

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:11:06 PM

I saw the information about this project and its potential airdrop today`s morning in telegram. I think every next airdrop will be worse than UNI and 1inch, but nobody wants to miss it, so I recommend to participate in every project with potential chance of getting a good amount. Sometimes it can be surprisable from where you get a really much money. Don`t miss it, guys

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: