Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 09:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 4 steps of the bitcoin boom.  (Read 233 times)
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 10:59:11 PM

Yes, we are at step 2 but I feel there has been investment from institutions already which helped bitcoin to cross the barrier of $15k when it was struggling for long time.
True we are at the second step already, and IMHO those investments was all bitcoin needed to get the bull run started as we can see right after those institutions decided to trust and invest in bitcoin thats when it started pumping.
Your article reflects the positive side wherein we also need to consider what could go worse like countries banning Bitcoin, institutions cashing out.
I guess he's just wants to be all postive about bitcoin, but it's also good to always plan for the worst scenario, just incase things go side ways, news like "countries banning Bitcoin or the institution cashing out, will definitely bring a negative impact on Bitcoin current price, and I just pray that wouldn't happen, instead bitcoin should be adopted more or accepted by the government rather than been banned.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:10:48 PM

I am very worried if central bankers decide to buy Bitcoin, Due to the limited amount of Bitcoin supply, central banks easily control
the Bitcoin market. By buying Bitcoin in large quantities, they are able to manipulate the market for their personal gain. But the good
news is that it is unlikely that in the near future central bankers  will buy Bitcoin, so we can feel safe as individual investors.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:20:34 PM

Its a good list, we are probably at #2 or just before it but it doesnt matter we will see the full list fulfilled, there is no alternative.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:54:58 AM

I like this analysis it's very simple and straightforward. But it's going to take a long long time. This second stage will be the most important stage. At some point along the journey it might likely go back to the first stage and then move up to the Second. Not going to be smooth. But achievable.

Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 11:26:42 AM

Step 2 is not just about institutions buying Bitcoin on their own. Institutions have supported Bitcoin in this process and have stated its value many times. Bitcoin has proven itself as a decentralized cryptocurrency, both as a payment method and as a store of value. It has been steadily rising and growing steadily over the last period of economic downturn and pandemic.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: