Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin climbs the price level to 27k, what do we expect next?  (Read 248 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 02:25:48 PM

I expect the bitcoin price will climb to $29k-$30k and so on until the price can make the highest price in the future. But to go to that price, we need to have patience because the price will not jump instantly in one night. There will be many days for bitcoin to break every high price, and we can wait until that time comes. But we need to be ready for the drops of the price that will happen anytime.

We are close to that since the price is almost touching to that figure as of today so if good will strikes and more buy orders to come provably we can see Bitcoin to rise up for $29k-30k this year and there's 2 days left before the year ends so let see if there's a good changes will happen.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4466

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 02:27:26 PM

What's the big deal whether it's speculation or not?

This is the Speculation sub-forum.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 02:43:37 PM

Personally I was thinking that bitcoin will highly reach 20k-22k$ within this year. But it has crossed all those point and currently staying around 28k$. So everything happened unexpectedly! Now I believe, next year going to be more favourable for bitcoin. Cause positive news regarding bitcoin always pop-up.

We have seen few small correction recently. But we might see a major correction soon. Don't have any idea when it's going to happen but we can't deny this fact. And price will recover quickly after that and we will see more new record of bitcoin price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:44:34 PM

Seem like its price will touch $30.000 before meet a correction. Many people are willing to buy bitcoin at the high price and it can push its price up and up. I think bitcoin price now has shown to many people that bitcoin can be trusted to be choosen as an investment place, even we can compate it with gold.

So by these things bitcoin just have a little chance for its price drop a lot like 2018 ago. Many investor will still holding their bitcoin although its price touch its all time high. Moreover with the current situation, many people will still hold their investment place because they are afraid to choose money fiat that can make their value slowly fall.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:45:37 PM

next what we expect is $ 30k and above, because currently the price is retesting to resistance $28200,
if it manages to breakout then $ 30k will be reached in the next few days, it is currently still a moment for Bitcoin,
so the risk of dumping is very small, just enjoy. this bullish moment
The market has retest and surpasses the $28,200 price range today before it dumps back to the $28,100 fast but nothing is impossible in the market because the trading activities is increased by demanding so I expect the market to make $30,000 before the end of this year as a bonus for the Bitcoin investors but dump in price will also happen asap as the $30K is achieved.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:46:12 PM

100k+ soon if Bitfinex continues to print tether at current rate, 3k if SEC goes after Bitfinex
It would be silly to think that bitcoin has increased only because there are more USDT printed, that is not the case at all. You think grayscale bought half a million bitcoins using USDT? Do you think microstrategy did? Reuffer or whatever? Do you really think that almost all the bitcoins bought this year were from USDT? Obviously it wasn't, they can print as much as they want but as long as there is no way to know which one was used for bitcoin buying and how much wasn't, there is no way you can make a claim like that.

I can easily say that there are tons of USDT in the market going around hand to hand but it is one time deal and after that it becomes futile attempt to use that as increase, the first one is the only one, after that it is calculated in already, whereas getting billions of dollars worth of bitcoin and just keeping that in your cold storage makes it a lot more sustainable.
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:18:51 PM

100k+ soon if Bitfinex continues to print tether at current rate, 3k if SEC goes after Bitfinex
It would be silly to think that bitcoin has increased only because there are more USDT printed, that is not the case at all. You think grayscale bought half a million bitcoins using USDT? Do you think microstrategy did? Reuffer or whatever? Do you really think that almost all the bitcoins bought this year were from USDT? Obviously it wasn't, they can print as much as they want but as long as there is no way to know which one was used for bitcoin buying and how much wasn't, there is no way you can make a claim like that.

I can easily say that there are tons of USDT in the market going around hand to hand but it is one time deal and after that it becomes futile attempt to use that as increase, the first one is the only one, after that it is calculated in already, whereas getting billions of dollars worth of bitcoin and just keeping that in your cold storage makes it a lot more sustainable.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USDT/fMiNyR7A-2020-Tether-Market-Cap-Correlation-to-BTC-Price-Action/

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:24:08 PM

Even I had similar expectation based on past Christmas record of Bitcoin but it surprised us this year and it's rallying towards $30k now. I don't think there would be a correction phase anytime sooner, bitcoin is receiving more institutional investment which would only surge value of Bitcoin.

Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:35:46 PM

Even I had similar expectation based on past Christmas record of Bitcoin but it surprised us this year and it's rallying towards $30k now. I don't think there would be a correction phase anytime sooner, bitcoin is receiving more institutional investment which would only surge value of Bitcoin.

Elon Musk used to be mad at institutional money coming to Tesla...because they always shorted it a bit later

https://www.wired.com/story/what-are-short-sellers-and-why-does-elon-hate-them/
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:02:22 AM

I expect the bitcoin price will climb to $29k-$30k and so on until the price can make the highest price in the future. But to go to that price, we need to have patience because the price will not jump instantly in one night. There will be many days for bitcoin to break every high price, and we can wait until that time comes. But we need to be ready for the drops of the price that will happen anytime.

We are close to that since the price is almost touching to that figure as of today so if good will strikes and more buy orders to come provably we can see Bitcoin to rise up for $29k-30k this year and there's 2 days left before the year ends so let see if there's a good changes will happen.
Yey, bitcoin reaching $29k, and my order sell was filled Grin

I already rebuy bitcoin to see if I can repeat to get another profit. We almost at the end of this year, which I am sure the bitcoin price will be back to $29k. If the bitcoin price can still have a bullish trend on the first day next year, we will see $30k in that month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:26:21 AM

I want to see whether we can get to 30K by the end of this year. Only a few hours remain now and we need another $1,000 to take Bitcoin over the 30K level. After so much of disappointment in 2019, I never expected 2020 to be such a good year for the long-term investors. And in all probability, 2021 is going to be even better. And who knows? We may even touch six-digits by next year.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:57:06 AM

Elon Musk used to be mad at institutional money coming to Tesla...because they always shorted it a bit later

https://www.wired.com/story/what-are-short-sellers-and-why-does-elon-hate-them/

Yes and TSLA was one of the highest short interest stocks for a while. Many shorts got completely wiped out when it reached ATH after ATH. Most of the people shorting TSLA ignore basic TA and short it based on fundamentals.

Its currently valued more than any of the auto makers like Toyota, VW, BMW. Its price has PE going forward 10-15 years or so. So basically doesn't make sense investing in TSLA for the long term, however people do and price keeps going up.

Hence why its not smart shorting BTC at $30K, just because it seems too high. It can keep going up and up and up for a long time before it pulls back.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 11:17:41 PM

I want to see whether we can get to 30K by the end of this year. Only a few hours remain now and we need another $1,000 to take Bitcoin over the 30K level. After so much of disappointment in 2019, I never expected 2020 to be such a good year for the long-term investors. And in all probability, 2021 is going to be even better. And who knows? We may even touch six-digits by next year.

Not need to worry mate, we are just short of couple of days, bitcoin today has surpassed $30k, new levels for all of us and I'm sure everyone is very happy. The run is still not yet finished, maybe $35k can be slice very easily as well.

Long term target will be 6 digits for sure, $50k would also be breach this 2021, I reckon. But the big barrier or test for us is that we reach 6 digits in the next two years.

And I agree with @adaseb - you will get REKT shorting BTC with the way it move in the coming months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x