Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is how you can make Bitcoin a trillion dollar currency!  (Read 83 times)
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2020, 09:18:37 PM by DashingAgent

Here is how you can make Bitcoin a trillion dollar currency!

Note: I am not publishing this article on amazon so consider a donation in the form of Eth or tokens! will be appreciated

You will be laughing that how it is possible to make a bitcoin a trillion dollar currency, Note, it is a wrong thought that "Money has value because it is hard to earn" while this is not true, Just consider that there are some organizations who just provide the data or information and earn million or even billion of dollars per month without doing any hard work, they just collect data or information by using some software they invented or just reading the books, doing courses or just reading the law. How much hard work they do? Just think that there are people who born in a rich family, their ancestors die, they left a huge amount of wealth which those people earns for free of cost, do they any hard work? No because they become the lords when they born. But still money has the value. I am not talking about regarding the inflation as things become expensive when there is inflation. I am just talking about the innovation which may generate an unlimited amount of wealth. You will still be laughing that how it is possible when the total wealth of the world is limited to some trillion dollars? First why we have the measures of dollars? the second thing I want to talk about is the "Jobs" we are providing in the current world are simple, they do not generate an unlimited amount of income, they are just regular Jobs or traditional businesses, if we want to make the world richest, we would need to change this trend. We would need to bring something new instead of these traditional or simple jobs we do. If we bring something new and we set higher salaries for people then off course it will bring more or an unlimited amount of money in the world, this is not limited to jobs only, you can bring the businesses or protocols, technologies or invent anything or you can even make the robots who may work for you and believe that it will not bring any kind of inflation, it will for sure reduce the inflation, we just need to change the tradition, we would need to change this how do we live today and believe that we may generate or create an unlimited amount of cash, money or wealth whatever you name it. If this happens then the total wealth of the world will never be measured in just a few trillion of dollars, if this happens then 1 bitcoin may become a trillion dollar of cash & why only Bitcoin? every coin may be worth around million of dollars. I know people are afraid regarding that if this happens then who will work or who will work in low salary we pay today? Off course only the robots will work because they do not need the money, they only need the power to work.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: