Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5175 times)
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 11:33:59 PM

Yeah, shouldn't be long until we know more about Graphene and I for one cannot wait. By which I mean I definitely can wait because I realize projects as giant as this take time and lots of it. I've done bits of coding mainly text-based games and the job is extremely difficult and tedious. Couldn't imagine how many lines of code this project will take, especially as the architecture is brand new.

It definitely has some serious potential though and I for one, I'm here for the ride.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 08:11:03 AM

thx for the answer, i hope for you guys that i am wrong , and  that this will boost your product. but i am passing this .. for me its not that interesting
before making any type of investment, the appropriate research must be made, the Phore team seems competent to me and has created a platform for decentralized shopping called the marketplace, reaching the goal. Therefore I believe that in this new project they will put the same commitment to offer a superior platform for the creation of smart contracts and much more.

there is no real research in crypto world, been for a while in this crypto-world , i saw so many nice promisesses , i saw so many good WP ... 90% are their coins worthless. most of the time the coin has no even use..

i learned my lessen on hardway , lost a lot of btc due wrong invests

as @vovannovig2 is saying :
its not the coin but the community making the project successable.
[/i] and seeying the answers here it seems this project has strong community ( i think).

if phr was on a decent exchange, i think i would have buyed .. but none of those exchanges i am member of .. so letting this passing away.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 01:37:54 PM

The price of coins has dropped a lot. I don't know when it will be able to revive.

Graphene isn't even in circulation yet.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 05:09:22 PM

Hi guys, Quiz Phore is back on the official discord server from Thursday 14 January: https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ

this will allow winners to get free $ PHR tokens and thus also receive the $ GFN airdrop.

The questions will cover information on Phore and Graphene and general information for Cryptocurrencies.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:37:20 AM

The price of coins has dropped a lot. I don't know when it will be able to revive.
If you believe Graphene is capable of turning things around, this is the perfect time for you to take your chances.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Cappex

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 09:34:43 PM

If you believe Graphene is capable of turning things around, this is the perfect time for you to take your chances.
I agree, the price of altcoins is starting to move now starting from the most capitalized ones.
PHR Phore is a great project and the team has proven to be competent and reliable, I expect Graphene to do what it will do and so now it could be a good opportunity to increase the bag for a large airdrop.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 12:32:36 PM

With Just 2 weeks left to Know Full details about Graphene Airdrop, its best time to Grab some more $PHR during Dip, As Only Phore holders will receive #Graphene tokens for free and 100% of the $GFN supply will be airdropped to $PHR owners
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 06:18:52 PM

I was glad to hear officially from the team that we will have dates before the end of the month. The ever constant communication from the team to the community is definitely one of the highlights of the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 07:15:25 PM

I see people worrying about the prcie dropping despite this coin having not even been released. Shows that some poeple are only around to make a quick buck.

This project has real potential to change the entire space and help revolutionise industries. We should be looking at the big picture, it's no wonder smaller projects find it hard to take off. You talk about bitcoin or Ethereum and every thinks about all the possibilites of the technologies. You think about Phore/Graphene and all you hear it, "price dropped". It's such a bad mentality IMO
Cappex

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 08:29:51 PM

I see people worrying about the prcie dropping despite this coin having not even been released. Shows that some poeple are only around to make a quick buck.

This project has real potential to change the entire space and help revolutionise industries. We should be looking at the big picture, it's no wonder smaller projects find it hard to take off. You talk about bitcoin or Ethereum and every thinks about all the possibilites of the technologies. You think about Phore/Graphene and all you hear it, "price dropped". It's such a bad mentality IMO

you are right, unfortunately speculation is still the only factor why people approach new projects.
Graphene has all the credentials to be a turning point and reference point for the use of smart contracts, its high scalability opens up infinite possibilities of use that we still cannot imagine today.
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:19:02 AM

you are right, unfortunately speculation is still the only factor why people approach new projects.
Graphene has all the credentials to be a turning point and reference point for the use of smart contracts, its high scalability opens up infinite possibilities of use that we still cannot imagine today.

I can't wait for the end of the month, the news of the airdrop should make people's ears prick a little. It's a big stepping stone towards the future of the project.

Cappex

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 09:08:57 PM

PHORE Quiz Night

Hi guys, the Quiz Phore returns, Thursday 21 January on the Phore's discord server:

https://discord.gg/T9UEVcQ

don't miss this great opportunity to get #freecoins by answering simple questions.

remember that for each PHR obtained you will receive 10 $GFN tokens.

good luck
TommyGunnn

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:25:32 AM

I can't wait for the end of the month, the news of the airdrop should make people's ears prick a little. It's a big stepping stone towards the future of the project.

This is confirmed now, I saw it in the discord. More info at the end of the month. Cant wait!
SnookerGenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 12:35:44 PM

PHORE Quiz Night

Hi guys, the Quiz Phore returns, Thursday 21 January on the Phore's discord server:

Oh yeah, thanks Cappex
I will be participating for sure. Great way to boost community participation.
Cappex

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 08:26:22 PM

PHORE Quiz Night

Oh yeah, thanks Cappex
I will be participating for sure. Great way to boost community participation.

Another Thursday is approaching and as always the Phore discord server will host another quiz with 150 $PHR in total and therefore 1,500 $GFN when the snapshoot and airdrop dates are announced.
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 02:27:30 PM

any info about the dump? it is known where the coin will be exchanged
Cappex

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 09:07:55 PM

which dump are you talking about? the GFN token has not yet been distributed and is not listed anywhere.
It will be an erc20 token at the beginning and then the smart contract will be officially presented, stay tuned.
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:28:34 AM

your probably mean the airdrop right? there is no date yet, but I believe it will be announced in the next days.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 05:22:13 AM

your probably mean the airdrop right? there is no date yet, but I believe it will be announced in the next days.

Graphene Snapshot Information - Snapshot #1

A Snapshot of balances will be taken on the Phore Blockchain

Time : 23.59 GMT
Date : March 14th, 2021

Each address holding PHR at this time will receive Graphene Tokens Free

Cappex

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 08:24:56 PM

Graphene Snapshot Information - Snapshot #1

A Snapshot of balances will be taken on the Phore Blockchain

Time : 23.59 GMT
Date : March 14th, 2021

Each address holding PHR at this time will receive Graphene Tokens Free

the first date has been announced, it will be interesting to see the reaction of investors, here the main exchanges where to buy phore:
LATOKEN — https://latoken.com/exchange/BTC_PHR
CREX24 — https://crex24.com/it/exchange/PHR-BTC
Stakecube — https://stakecube.net/app/exchange/PHR_BTC
Graviex — https://graviex.net/markets/phrbtc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: