Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5175 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 12:58:35 PM

Interesting Project will keep eye on it, and anyway Graphene have their own blockchain right not a token cause im tired with bunch of scam token and is good to see cryptocurrency made by GoLang heheh
initially it will be presented as an erc20 token and then move on to its blockchain later, I send you to join the discord server for more info: https://discord.gg/wD3gVutCTj

I also saw things like that and what do you do with a project like this? is the right time to follow it? I'm still looking deeper into this because I just saw it.

Graphene is been launched by Phore Team, who successfully completed 3rd Anniversary recently, They already have a working Use case Phore Marketplace where we can buy with Privacy, so check out Phore and u can decide , Moreover Only way to receive Graphene $GFN is by Holding Phore $PHR

With actual use case, they will survive long in crypto. A lot of crypto projects are just pure talk without use case. People should look more into this kind of project as they have more chance of gaining profit thru time. What other means we can get GFN other than having PHR?

currently the team's communications regarding the possibility of obtaining $GFN refer only to owning $PHR during the 6 snapshots that will be communicated: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-information-7214f101cb36

later the project will certainly be listed on exchanges to give everyone the opportunity to join its growth.

Maybe this is the first step for them until the time the token can be on the exchange. I will try to see the progress of this.

TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 05:55:22 PM

Development team has continued to develop Phore for several years, real team (CEO is a former Deloitte Executive), completely decentralized (no XRP like problems), ETH 2.0 uses some of the GFN code, etc.
 Wink

Iced

Activity: 631
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:36:21 PM

Looking really forward for Graphene and good to see the implementation of eWASM, I'm really curious to see what this WebAssembly will bring us :-)

No signature for now
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:05:13 AM

I'm very excited to get started with Graphene, I've been with Phore since November 2017 - so pretty much since the beginning, and all I can say is it's a great team that is very talented and doesn't give up easily.
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:22:54 AM

Looking really forward for Graphene and good to see the implementation of eWASM, I'm really curious to see what this WebAssembly will bring us :-)

Graphene is really a new blockchain that took some years of development to reach the status that it is now
Graphene is a revolutionary Blockchain architecture which makes use of sharding technology and the CASPER consensus protocol. The architecture has been developed using the modern programming language ‘Go’. The developers of Phore have contributed to the code of Ethereum.
I do have some big expectations on Graphene, it was a huge effort to bring this blockchain to the status that it is now and we are closed to see it live.
The potential of Graphene is amazing, let's see how it goes...
mmcsm

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:57:08 AM

Interesting Project will keep eye on it, and anyway Graphene have their own blockchain right not a token cause im tired with bunch of scam token and is good to see cryptocurrency made by GoLang heheh
initially it will be presented as an erc20 token and then move on to its blockchain later, I send you to join the discord server for more info: https://discord.gg/wD3gVutCTj

I also saw things like that and what do you do with a project like this? is the right time to follow it? I'm still looking deeper into this because I just saw it.

Graphene is been launched by Phore Team, who successfully completed 3rd Anniversary recently, They already have a working Use case Phore Marketplace where we can buy with Privacy, so check out Phore and u can decide , Moreover Only way to receive Graphene $GFN is by Holding Phore $PHR

With actual use case, they will survive long in crypto. A lot of crypto projects are just pure talk without use case. People should look more into this kind of project as they have more chance of gaining profit thru time. What other means we can get GFN other than having PHR?

currently the team's communications regarding the possibility of obtaining $GFN refer only to owning $PHR during the 6 snapshots that will be communicated: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-information-7214f101cb36

later the project will certainly be listed on exchanges to give everyone the opportunity to join its growth.

Maybe this is the first step for them until the time the token can be on the exchange. I will try to see the progress of this.

take a look to this article https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-information-7214f101cb36
it does explain the details of the upcoming airdrop, the Graphene $GFN will be distributed as an Ethereum token until the blockchain is launch, once is launch it will be migrated to a coin on the Graphene Blockchain
also, the ratio is 1:10, this means for each Phore you hold you get 10 Graphene coins as airdrop, I do belive this is an amazing opportunity.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:43:54 PM

Graphene is really a new blockchain that took some years of development to reach the status that it is now
Graphene is a revolutionary Blockchain architecture which makes use of sharding technology and the CASPER consensus protocol. The architecture has been developed using the modern programming language ‘Go’. The developers of Phore have contributed to the code of Ethereum.
I do have some big expectations on Graphene, it was a huge effort to bring this blockchain to the status that it is now and we are closed to see it live.
The potential of Graphene is amazing, let's see how it goes...

I have read other articles about it and it seems very interesting, will the listing on exchanges happen after all the snapshots? Is there any information regarding the dates of these 6 snapshots? thanks
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:19:18 AM

My impression is the first snapshot will happend and tokens be immediately distrubuted. Id like clarity on this.
Cant wait for the chain to go live.

mmcsm

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:12:01 PM

My impression is the first snapshot will happend and tokens be immediately distrubuted. Id like clarity on this.
Cant wait for the chain to go live.

There will be 6 Snapshots taken of Phore Blockchain balances. These Snapshots will be taken at different times.
Snapshot #1 will account for 16.66% of the Graphene supply.
Snapshot #2 will account for 16.66% of the Graphene supply.
Snapshot #3 will account for 16.66% of the Graphene supply.
Snapshot #4 will account for 16.66% of the Graphene supply.
Snapshot #5 will account for 16.66% of the Graphene supply.
Snapshot #6 will account for 16.7% of the Graphene supply.

There is no date yet on when these 6 snapshots will happen
it is also yet to be announced, which wallets, exchanges, and services will support the airdrop
all this information should come soon
vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:37:52 PM

Good day.
There are several questions:
1) Will this coin be anonymous? Will there be anonymization means? Ring signatures? Shuffle or something else?
2) Will there be smart contracts? What standard?
3) What is the target audience? what is that coin for? What, apart from the speed of operations and innovation, does it give to humanity, users?
_decentralise

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:27:24 PM

Good day.
1) Will this coin be anonymous? Will there be anonymization means? Ring signatures? Shuffle or something else?
3) What is the target audience? what is that coin for? What, apart from the speed of operations and innovation, does it give to humanity, users?

1) The coin won't inherently be an anonymous coin but with sharding the possibilities are endless.

2)&3) Graphene is essentially going to be a new platform on which to build dApps, in the same way that apps are made on other chains. Though this has been built from scratch in an effort to ameliorate issues currently faced by projects that are hindering scalability.

Cappex

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:55:35 PM

Good day.

1) The coin won't inherently be an anonymous coin but with sharding the possibilities are endless.

2)&3) Graphene is essentially going to be a new platform on which to build dApps, in the same way that apps are made on other chains. Though this has been built from scratch in an effort to ameliorate issues currently faced by projects that are hindering scalability.

Considering that the developers of ETH 2.0 used part of the code made by the Phore team, I believe that when the Graphene mainet goes live it will be very successful. Considering that Phore has a privacy function, I believe that it can be the same thing as Graphene even if it was created to meet different needs, related to the programming and development of scalable and economic ecosystems.
JJJJames

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:18:21 AM

Good day.

Considering that the developers of ETH 2.0 used part of the code made by the Phore team, I believe that when the Graphene mainet goes live it will be very successful. Considering that Phore has a privacy function, I believe that it can be the same thing as Graphene even if it was created to meet different needs, related to the programming and development of scalable and economic ecosystems.
From what I gather, this is going to be a platform, a really fast, really scalable platform that, correct me if I'm wrong... will be significantly friendlier to programmers and developers than current/previous platforms.

Exciting
JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 12:39:19 AM

I recently just joined the discord channel and can say this is growing into a nice little community. I can only see this project booming. Its the most promising new project I've seen since my late inception into the crypto space. Am I right in thinking that full programs will be able to run on the chain? not just financial transactions?
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:05:29 AM

Is there going to be a development fund for apps on this platform?
Will this be voted upon?
Will each App be voted upon?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
_decentralise

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:17:50 AM

Is there going to be a development fund for apps on this platform?
Will this be voted upon?
Will each App be voted upon?

The project is community-run as is Phore, I think the dApp Dev fund would be absolutely fantastic, getting high-quality developers on board early would be a fantastic endorsement for this project.

mmcsm

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:54:06 AM

I recently just joined the discord channel and can say this is growing into a nice little community. I can only see this project booming. Its the most promising new project I've seen since my late inception into the crypto space. Am I right in thinking that full programs will be able to run on the chain? not just financial transactions?

yes, your correct, one of the biggest use case will be DeFi
There is an article called "Phore Synapse — The Future of DEFI" and another called "How Phore will lead the DeFi industry", they are both speaking about Graphene
Take into consideration that Synapse was the old name it was recently rebranded to Graphene.

"If DEFI is the heart of Crypto, and Phore Synapse is the future of DEFI, then by extension Phore is the future of Crypto."
Cappex

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 09:14:51 AM

There is an article called "Phore Synapse — The Future of DEFI" and another called "How Phore will lead the DeFi industry", they are both speaking about Graphene
Take into consideration that Synapse was the old name it was recently rebranded to Graphene.

"If DEFI is the heart of Crypto, and Phore Synapse is the future of DEFI, then by extension Phore is the future of Crypto."

I remember those two articles impressed me a lot at the time and I continued to follow the team's developments until the new rebrand in Graphene.

I think this is just the beginning and just today the price of PHR has gone up significantly.
_decentralise

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:00:51 PM

I remember those two articles impressed me a lot at the time and I continued to follow the team's developments until the new rebrand in Graphene.

I think this is just the beginning and just today the price of PHR has gone up significantly.

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come, looks to me like a there was a few bulk buys.

People are starting to belive in the project

vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:10:45 PM

Good day.

Please give an answer to the essence of the questions, preferably an answer from the developer, the project team.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: