Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling bch and bsv for BTC or ETH or XMR  (Read 161 times)
L_777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:25:10 AM

I have about 20 BCH and same in BSV that I would like to trade.   Looking for BTC, ETH or Monero.    What is the best way to do this on Bitcointalk or even elsewhere?  Not big on centralised exchanges.  Some kind of defi route or dex or whatever. What do you think?
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:56:32 AM

I have about 20 BCH and same in BSV that I would like to trade.   Looking for BTC, ETH or Monero.    What is the best way to do this on Bitcointalk or even elsewhere?  Not big on centralised exchanges.  Some kind of defi route or dex or whatever. What do you think?
if escrow is Fine with you, i think you can find a trade here ,but since there is a Run having in market specially Bitcoin and Ethereum ? i doubt there will be offering coming your way soon.

Consider this for next year ,or Use exchange because the is the fastest and the Safest way to trade your coins..

Anyway what's Hindering you from doing this in exchange?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:01:47 PM

Consider this for next year ,or Use exchange because the is the fastest and the Safest way to trade your coins..

Anyway what's Hindering you from doing this in exchange?

I am not convinced in this regard.  I have a small fortune I abandoned on binance as they effectively froze my withdrawals pending identity verification.    IS there any way to make this trade on a dex/defi?
I'm sorry mate but i have no understanding about that Dex/Defi thing as i have not interested about that Exchange system.

but about the Binance issue , how come that they are Freezing your account for KYC?meaning you are withdrawing more than 2 Bitcoin per 24 hours? or have you already traded much the whole process amounting to 2 btc in particular day?because that's what the Exchange rule, you will never require KYC once you will exceed the limit they Allowed per Day in Level 1 account,but as long as lower than this you are free in doing everything without Verification .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:08:42 AM

I don't exactly understand why they froze it.  I was not doing more than 2 btc of volume/day.   I did access it through a vpn, using different nodes but this should not make a difference as I have white listed addresses and a proper 2fa implementation.   I went to withdraw my chainlink and boom: I am hit with the id-verification page.  I have a friend in real-space who also ran into this same thing. 
I have been using binance for long now and never encountered this verification issue ,even did i always sending back and through Gambling sites ,wondering what is the issue of this ID verification  when you are only trading lower volume , Have you Logging in from multiple devices ?or Places that's why this triggered the system to ask for this verification ?

I don't because I have grown weary.  Perhaps I should try again. 
Better give it a try ,because the way Bitcoin raising now, i don't think there will be someone will chose to trade your pork Bitcoin over BTC.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16605

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 12:46:59 PM

I have a small fortune I abandoned on binance as they effectively froze my withdrawals pending identity verification.
That's unfortunate, because Binance is the first thing that came to mind for exchanging such an amount (without KYC).
I'd even consider exchanging it by myself, but if the source of the coins is the reason you don't want to verify your frozen account, I'll run the same risk.

For BCH, you can try many smal transactions using CoinPlaza (referral link in my Mobile signature) or FixedFloat. CoinPlaza allows up to 100 euro per day without KYC, I don't know the limit for FixedFloat.
I wouldn't mind doing this (for a fee), but it's going to take a while (so the exchange rate may be different by then).
For BSV, I haven't found a trusted exchange that accepts them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: