Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking to sell Monero Classic (XMC)  (Read 103 times)
CryptoScriptSpecs (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 10:42:00 AM

Monero Classic tokens are currently valued at $0.25 according https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/monero-classic-xmc but right now one of the exchanges that allows for the exchange of XMC has disabled withdrawals and deposits for XMC and the other exchange does not allow people from the United States.
Atypowy

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:37:35 AM

hello, can i buy monero, how many do you have and what form of payment would you be interested in? write to me on pw I can't ask for you
chgian

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 09:40:40 AM

I have some monero but I can't find any exchange to transfer them.
gate.io and hitbtc have suspended deposits.
Is there any other exchange I can use?
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 05:52:02 PM

The market cap of Monero classic is still over 4 million dollars but the trading volume is very low, just a little over 12,000$ and that's not good, you can try selling ok tradeogre, I've used the exchange countless time so nothing to worry about and don't mind the interface

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:38:22 PM

I have some monero but I can't find any exchange to transfer them.
gate.io and hitbtc have suspended deposits.
Is there any other exchange I can use?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero-classic/markets/
You can only choose Tradeogre to trade XMC at this time. However, the price difference is huge between exchanges, Gate and Hitbtc are 10x higher than Tradeogre.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 01:02:04 AM

hello, can i buy monero, how many do you have and what form of payment would you be interested in? write to me on pw I can't ask for you
Deal With This and you will be dead , though as how this thread runs? I Believe that Even OP is an alt of this scammer ,Just making the selling more interesting so Offering from both accounts are looking great.

And how come that you need to wait for the actions from those exchange before selling your coins?

and also Newbie as in Newly created account that wanted to make trading without clarity is very risky and a Flag that red deserves.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: