Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy what you can't hodl.  (Read 1694 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:13:45 PM

So easy to say but very hard to follow Especially for long term investors. It's never a pleasant thing to invest in a coin and then watch your investment go low. I have come to realize that in any situation of the market, patience is much needed and also your choice of coins for investment and time of investment also matters. A simple way out is to plan your funds, dont fomo, buy at more dip, take profit at intervals.
You can't go into investment especially here if you can't able to manage your weak hands to make it strong and also your mindset. All who are in holding correspond with risk.

You're right, it is very simple to say but really hard to follow because we are not committed yet to do it and our mindset is still in doubt and worries. People who can make a long-term holding are the people who can also afford to lose their money in the future. But I know that they never think about it, they have already foreseen what will possibly be happening in the future a reason why they are taking such risk, not for losing but for gaining.

Some do even forget that they had invested and just letting those coins or investment sit for too long and you are right that they are really on that level where they do fixed up their minds that they should hold for long term but there are instances on where you do really changed up some thoughts and might be considering on selling out those investment when you do saw that it is worth to take up some profits.
If you cant hold then doesnt mean that you shouldnt buy because no matter what kind of strategy you've been making, just be sure that you are really making or reaping profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 08:28:32 AM

You don't have to hold coins to make profits out of them, the trick is getting in at the right time, buy low and sell high have always be my path and it always works for me, all it requires is patience and also make sure you go with good altcoins that will recover no matter what, a good example is NEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 02:18:06 PM

So easy to say but very hard to follow Especially for long term investors. It's never a pleasant thing to invest in a coin and then watch your investment go low. I have come to realize that in any situation of the market, patience is much needed and also your choice of coins for investment and time of investment also matters. A simple way out is to plan your funds, dont fomo, buy at more dip, take profit at intervals.
Just like what you have said it is easier to be said than to be done, if the situation is already been there it would really difficult to manage the pressure that is why we should always work on controlling our emotions, having a plan could also be better. Upon choosing the coin to invest in, pick those coins that will certainly provide a profit, and stay away from the risky coin. Yes, they could be profitable compared to those certain ones but they also possess a great amount of risk which is not recommended if you have no much knowledge towards it. Investing in trusted coins like the top listed coins in CMC will more likely secure a profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:01:11 PM

Actually I'm new trader but I prefer to choose a quality for every trade that I make and I put aside the quantity. I mean, I prefer to only choose one entrg in one day but I got a huge profit rather than I make many entry and the chance I got profit is little. Buying a coin when its price touch  a strong support when I put long entry and a strong resistence when I put short entry better than I make an entry not in the strong support/resistance. At least I can minimize the risk that I'll be faced and amount of money that I willing to lose.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:12:14 PM

You don't have to hold coins to make profits out of them, the trick is getting in at the right time, buy low and sell high have always be my path and it always works for me, all it requires is patience and also make sure you go with good altcoins that will recover no matter what, a good example is NEO
What a great advice, even though many have said things like this, because the problem faced by everyone holding a coin is about the correct timing, many people do not know when is the right time, and that patience also arises when one is already holding a coin not while holding nothing.

Timing and your knowledge about the project, you can deal with buy low and sell high if you know the right timing.

There are lots of losers trying to work with this principle, without knowing the project patience is mostly your enemy, you'll be moved by
fomos and fuds leading you most of the time in losing your investment, worse, busting all your money with wrong project that you are holding.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:21:08 PM

What a great advice, even though many have said things like this, because the problem faced by everyone holding a coin is about the correct timing, many people do not know when is the right time, and that patience also arises when one is already holding a coin not while holding nothing.
maybe the point is that we have to think about the risks first if we want to hold the tokens or coins that we will buy,
because the big risks in cryptocurrencies are still inherent in their nature, for example the current XRP holders are very sad,
even though if you think about it, Ripple is a good project and comes in Top 5 Coinmarketcap even become a scam,
how? of course we have to be careful when you want to hold coins or tokens

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jahepahit (OP)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:20:41 PM

There is definitely no wrong or fault in investing in a project; the reality is that the blockchain investment space is not for impatient people or individuals.  Crypto currency investment is not rocket science; so you should understand how trading works perfectly before buying; its bare minimum requirement for you as an investor.
The patience will be determined by the choice of investment and the circumstances around it. Some investors might haven been promised huge return within a short time maybe by an influencer or project team.

jahepahit (OP)

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 06:26:27 PM

Any kind of Investment is a risk. The only way to overcome that risk is to have patience but investing your money into a crap project will always result in failure even if you have patience. Therefore always do a proper research before doing any type of Investment.
When Proper research is done for good choices, then any length of patience will worth it at the end.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:14:15 PM

Know the coins well before buying it so you will make good profits from it after long time of holding rather than regretting in the end. Yes it's good to buy coins at its dip price and be patient enough to wait for the price to grow and when you think it's time to sell, then stick with your plan. Unless you're not making any FOMO or go with the decision of others, you will never be in loss once you stand in your decision.
Instead of FOMO or FUD type of "feeling" you might have, stop dealing with emotions and do your research. I think you should either invest into something that is fundamentally great and can be profitable, or just research all the small things like crazy, for weeks, and check everything part, leave no stone unturned in order to make profit.

Meaning either invest into things like bitcoin and ethereum so that you could profit, they are guaranteed to profit, maybe today maybe in few years but there is no doubt that they will be profitable, or if you want bigger returns, go for small altcoins that could potentially help you make more money that way. You get to choose which one you would like to do, but I would suggest if you want to retire early and have a decent life but want to make sure that you do not risk everything today for it, you should probably invest into big ones and wait for it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:31:38 PM

Know the coins well before buying it so you will make good profits from it after long time of holding rather than regretting in the end. Yes it's good to buy coins at its dip price and be patient enough to wait for the price to grow and when you think it's time to sell, then stick with your plan. Unless you're not making any FOMO or go with the decision of others, you will never be in loss once you stand in your decision.
Instead of FOMO or FUD type of "feeling" you might have, stop dealing with emotions and do your research. I think you should either invest into something that is fundamentally great and can be profitable, or just research all the small things like crazy, for weeks, and check everything part, leave no stone unturned in order to make profit.

Meaning either invest into things like bitcoin and ethereum so that you could profit, they are guaranteed to profit, maybe today maybe in few years but there is no doubt that they will be profitable, or if you want bigger returns, go for small altcoins that could potentially help you make more money that way. You get to choose which one you would like to do, but I would suggest if you want to retire early and have a decent life but want to make sure that you do not risk everything today for it, you should probably invest into big ones and wait for it.

Handling your emotions wont really be that simple but somehow this can be attained by experience that you do gain overtime.This isnt something talks about short span of time on dealing with the market.
You would need to experience most case scenario on how this market works and moves and when you do really let your emotion control your decisions then its better to re-assess yourself
on whats wrong and what things needed to be changed and whats not.

Even though Bitcoin and ETH is flying out with colors but im not really a fan on telling that these things do make out guarantees.For long term then yes but you wouldnt know on how long it is which means
there are lots of chances that those decision of yours would be changed up and mainly affected into situations that you might encounter along the way.This do matters on risk taking or management on someone,
neither you can take a shot or would just easily skip out and play safe instead.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:37:05 AM

The thing is that even at that dip, when you’re telling people that they should buying at that time they will still be scared and that’s when they will start telling you that the price is too low and will even fall more. And it’s not that these people don’t have the money to invest, but they are all scared that the price will go down further.

When the price of cryptocurrency is falling people do the same thing they do when the price is going, which is wild speculations, they will say that the price fall to the lowest point when it starts, and that’s the same way they will tell you that the price will reach a very high price.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 03:08:03 PM

People are usually aware that they should not buy a lot, more than they can afford to wait, it is not about what kind of situation they have nor it is not about what kind of money they can invest, it is about the feeling and idea of getting rich. So, let's assume someone is aware that they should not put more than they can afford into bitcoin, they know this, but they see bitcoin moving from 10k to 25k, and they see tons of news about people who got so rich, they can retire now, what do you think they will do? Just let it be? Of course not, they are going to actually get in as quickly as possible and try to make as much money as possible because they will not be acting with logic, they will be acting with emotions and they will want to have the same kind of returns and when they don't, they will have to sell some of their coins maybe even all of them to make it back.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 03:27:17 PM

We must always remember that the key to success in trading is patience, without patience, I make sure you won't be able to HODL any coins.
Often the results of our analysis fail and end in losses, we sometimes buy coins already feel like buying coins at a low enough price. Unexpectedly,
it turns out that the coins purchased at this low price are getting lower and lower over time, the solution to this is to be patient and HODL
the coins. Because if we don't sell it even though the price continues to fall, we won't lose it.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 05:50:55 PM

"Don't buy what you can't hodl" is for long term investor. But for regular traders it's not suitable because they use stop loss for their trade. if the coin dump hard, it hit stop loss and the trader only lost a few bucks. in this way, day traders is safe from the huge dump. so this speech is only for the long-term investors that I believe. Personally, I also like to use stop loss and for this reason, sometimes I also buy some shitcoin and try to sell those with a small quick profit.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 06:12:44 PM

"Don't buy what you can't hodl" is for long term investor. But for regular traders it's not suitable because they use stop loss for their trade.
Not only for long term investor but it can be for simple investors because they are doing a hodl move to earn but for traders ,obviously they aren't hodling but they sell buy and sell  .
 This time we have so many investors Wanabe that call them selves investors and long time investors but we will only hear a news that those guys already sold their coins and quit .
 Something that boggles their mind to commit a selling act . Better if they don't join crypto investing if they aren't ready to make a commitment .
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 06:24:09 PM

I totally agree with you Op. there is no space for impatient and panicking people in cryptocurrency. these 2 things are obsolute enemy of crypto and biggest obstacles in path of success and becoming a good trader.
if you have these 2 things inside your veins you either get rid of them or you stop investing in crypto. because you'll cause yourself loose and nothing else.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:13:01 PM

A simple way out is to plan your funds
This isn't that easy or perhaps it's easier said than done. If it were that easy knowing how to solve financial matters I am not sure people will still be going to college to study Economics, Banking & Finance, Accounting or other related courses.

dont fomo
Buying on the rumour of news is the best way to get into any trade. FOMO messes everything up as the rush to not miss out won't let one take a rational decision. But the surprising thing is that most investors like chasing price and would always wait until price begins to move before they get in.

buy at more dip, take profit at intervals.
My first comment up there in the first quoted post applies here too. Knowing how to buy the dip or taking profit at intervals can't be known except one has put in the works for a while and has acquired the set skills for trading. It's a learning process.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 02:02:39 AM

Yes, any time need to invest in a coin. If you Are prepared in crypto market you can make profit all time high or low.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 04:25:58 AM

We must always remember that the key to success in trading is patience, without patience, I make sure you won't be able to HODL any coins.
Often the results of our analysis fail and end in losses, we sometimes buy coins already feel like buying coins at a low enough price. Unexpectedly,
it turns out that the coins purchased at this low price are getting lower and lower over time, the solution to this is to be patient and HODL
the coins. Because if we don't sell it even though the price continues to fall, we won't lose it.

I agreed on what you just said mate, without patience We can't able to earn big for sure in cryptocurrency.
Because if the individual are impatience, mostly they regret in the end after asking themselves why they sell it early their tokens
something like that. I have seen this and experienced this as well.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 08:50:34 PM

In this crypto world investors are just like traders, because you have to pay attention to the price you have to enter,
if you are wrong when you enter a certain price, then your investment will also experience problems, is Rekt,
so if you want to hold, make sure you can buy it at a low price and you have to understand when the market entry and exit.
It all has a risk. A single mistake could make you suffer later. Many people who had come into trading without enough market knowledge have never to find themselves so easy and some of them quit.  That is why, if they think that trading could be easy and have an instant return, they are making themselves overthink. In short, impatient people have no room in trading but this is for the people who are willing to wait and willing to lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███