Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE MOST WATCHED INTERVIEW OF 2020  (Read 42 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 01:51:16 PM

THE MOST WATCHED INTERVIEW OF 2020

Revisit the most watched interview of 2020. With millions of views, Zach Bush MD predicted the #Covid19 pandemic, and gave us a message of hope and healing for all. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.

But watch out! This is starting to sound like like the beginning of a new form of the one-world-government!

BONUS: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 02:57:55 PM

Bigtree has one of the best science and medicine shows going on these days.  I watch it like a hawk because the research is almost always top-notch.

That said, I didn't get much out of the Bush interview and am sorry that they re-posted it.  Worse, Bigtree is very prone to be snookered by frauds from the Jones, Cernovitch, Psobic camp.  Thinly veiled Zionist stooges.  VERY thinly.  Even worse still, Bigtree shows some signs of being himself one of those 'new-age' weirdos sometimes.

Again, while I watch https://www.thehighwire.com show with great interest and appreciate it immensely, I predict that one of the next shoes to drop will be that the 'evil ones' (Gates, Fauci, Pfizer, etc) will be 'outed' by a different group (if not a single 'savior figure') who will swoop in to save the day.  It just seems to me like such a script is being played, and the absolute clown-shoe evil of people like Gates lend strength to my suspicions here.  Anyway, I would not be surprised if Bigtree were a big part of the 'tikkun olam' style theater show when that act is ready.   Some of the 'frontline doctors' stuff seemed a little suspicious to me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:40:35 PM

Bigtree has one of the best science and medicine shows going on these days.  I watch it like a hawk because the research is almost always top-notch.

That said, I didn't get much out of the Bush interview and am sorry that they re-posted it.  Worse, Bigtree is very prone to be snookered by frauds from the Jones, Cernovitch, Psobic camp.  Thinly veiled Zionist stooges.  VERY thinly.  Even worse still, Bigtree shows some signs of being himself one of those 'new-age' weirdos sometimes.

bigtree is not a science medical show its a conspiracy cult entertainment show that wants idiots to donate to it

he lied about what the actual words of cdc reports are, he falsely calculates data on graphs and he advertises supplements that dont help

..however your second quoted paragraph shows you do have some awakened moments of clarity to see the stories where he does go full on idiot conspiracy narrative. yes he has 'hired' speakers on his show to say things for money. rather than actually doing good research

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:02:35 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 10:58:57 AM by BADecker

Bigtree has one of the best science and medicine shows going on these days.  I watch it like a hawk because the research is almost always top-notch.

That said, I didn't get much out of the Bush interview and am sorry that they re-posted it.  Worse, Bigtree is very prone to be snookered by frauds from the Jones, Cernovitch, Psobic camp.  Thinly veiled Zionist stooges.  VERY thinly.  Even worse still, Bigtree shows some signs of being himself one of those 'new-age' weirdos sometimes.

bigtree is not a science medical show its a conspiracy cult entertainment show that wants idiots to donate to it

he lied about what the actual words of cdc reports are, he falsely calculates data on graphs and he advertises supplements that dont help

..however your second quoted paragraph shows you do have some awakened moments of clarity to see the stories where he does go full on idiot conspiracy narrative. yes he has 'hired' speakers on his show to say things for money. rather than actually doing good research

I don't get you. Why do you flip-flop on doctors? Well over 50% of the people that Bigtree interviews are doctors or medical researchers. What do you have against doctors and medical researchers?

I frequently talk about placebo effect, but I talk against masks as well. Masks are placebo effect in action, even if they don't work physically. Of course, if they do somehow work physically, there is a double benefit... that you fail to mention.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:13:27 AM

Bigtree's 'science' is almost always 100% top notch.  Head and shoulders above almost any other widely circulated and highly produced show.  Not only that but he (and it often seems that it is the man himself rather than an underling) has insights and ways of looking at things which I myself did not see.

To the extent that Bigtree's putative 'new age' spiritual-ish stuff peeks through in his shows on occasion, it is well isolated from his scientific analysis and that of most of his guests.  Bush seemed like something of an exception and it is for this reason that I was somewhat put off by this interview.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: