Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputable Seller of BTC, ETH, LTC and 300+ other Altcoins  (Read 107 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dustpine (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:51:30 PM

Selling 300+ Altcoins, including, but not limited to: BTC, ETH, LTC, 1INCH, AAVE, ADA, BCH, BNB, BTC, BUSD, DASH, DOGE, DOT, EOS, ETC, EUR, GRT, LINK, THETA, TRX, UNI, USDC, USDT, VET, XLM, XMR, XRP, YFI, ZIL.

KYC on the first deal is required.

Seller is in Canada and can deal worldwide, except for countries on Canadian no trade list.

Acceptable methods of payment: wire/SWIFT, ACH, Interac e-Transfer, Payoneer, Popmoney, SEPA, Transferwise, Western Union.

Limit on the first deal is $500 USD. The limit can be increased gradually.

Will agree to use a reputable escrow from Bitcointalk.

If you contact me on Telegram, please make sure to only contact @PrudentMining. Scammers will change a character in the name to look alike, they can also add some words like 'official' to the name- don't be fulled and check spelling to make sure you speak with @PrudentMining only, i.e. me.

You can also see my reputation and contact me through LBC and Paxful to verify it's really me. I will provide my tag name on both exchanges on request.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: