Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow-up on the TF project, scamer or creator?  (Read 216 times)
tfmen (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 05:36:18 PM

After I invested 1.5 ETH to Tokenfield, I continued to investigate this project.
1. There is almost no difference between its model and Wisetoken. (A DEFI project accepts more than 50,000 ETH investment). Their initial model is that investors invest ETH into a designed pool, which includes fixed pools and random pools, but TF has increased the reward pool, which means that the distribution ratio on this day will be the highest (provided that the number of investors is not too large)

2. Why did I choose to invest in Tokenfield instead of Wisetoken?
Wisetoken is undoubtedly a very successful project in recent times, but its total investment is already very high. think carefully, if you invest too little ETH or unfortunately choose a pool with more people, the final token will be Very little, or even difficult to obtain income.
 As for Tokenfield, at least for the moment, the investment amount is low, especially at the beginning of the project. The amount of TF obtained in future will be very high, regardless of whether we choose to trade in Uniswap in the end or hold TF and wait for pumping up, there is a great opportunity.
3.From the current point of view, it meets our requirements for investment safety.
 At the bottom of their website, they post an audit report of an audit company. I checked this company. It is real and has audited many new projects, including some recent good ones. What attracts me most is that he will eventually trade on Uniswap after 30 days.  After all,dispelled my doubts to a certain extent(I have a good impression of Uniswap).And their contract includes the final linkage with Uniswap , There is no doubt about this.
4.Future development.
The Financial rewards of staking Wisetoken is very low ( almost 4%),and its follow-up ideas can’t satisfy me.
But Tokenfield is doing very well at this point. The following is a future development called "TF Incubator" introduced on its official website:

“TF will become voting token. Aim to help those projects who wants to get a jump start on their own ERC-20 token using the same LT epoch business model without developing their complex contract. The contract can be done by simply filling out forms on the website. Then TF owners can vote whether this project could raise the fund. For those who vote for the project and successfully passed, they will get ETH reward from the project. After that TF will get back to the owners.
TF foundation will also recycle TF from Uniswap and invest in the third party projects to help expand the TokenField ecosystem.”

In my understanding, what TF wants to do is a new type of currency issuance model, through the formation of a certain connection between the TF platform and Uniswap. Just like the very hot and endless altcoin market in the past few years, it has to be thought that if many project parties use TF's services, the price of TF will be even greater. In this case, it is profitable to choose to sell TF directly after 30 days or wait for TF to rise.

So for me, this is one of the projects I think has the most potential in recent times, and I will recommend it to my friends. And I also hope that people who see it can understand it, and don't let a good project lose the market because of less publicity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: