Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Youtube Scam?  (Read 388 times)
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:02:27 PM

Obviously they are scammers who are looking someone to fall on their tricks. Be responsible and avoid that kind of investment. If you want to invest, learn first so that you will not fall into scammers.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:26:47 PM

First off, all these comments are from people or are they bots?  I notice even on twitter when it comes to politics, you see these accounts post comments where it sounds like a bot... then you see other users who post the same exact thing.

I think it is possible that they are from a bot or if they are from people, I am sure, this message came from a group of people that are conspiring to entice readers in joining them.  I have seen this kind of strategy on Facebook and youtube.  They have templates of what they need to say with pictures and contact numbers.   I bet this group of people is a member of a Ponzi company and wanted to recruit unsuspecting investors.

I assume the scam here is you then contact that persons whatsapp or phone or telegram, then they ask you for money... then you get scammed?

Or they will invite you to invest in a ponzi company promising a great returns.
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:40:12 PM

they are not scam but probably a supporter both stocks and bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages probably those comments were combined of shill accounts that wanted to have a lot of comments and probably real supporter of bitcoins.

If you are pertaining to content creators that promote or talk about Bitcoin on their YouTube videos, they are promoting some websites and things that they are told to do but its still our choice to follow or do what they are talking about. Its true that they are true supporters of Bitcoin since they really created content regarding Cryptocurrencies and sharing their knowledge is good since it would be an important information to new users within the Cryptocurrency Industry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sallybein987

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 11:23:49 AM

The number of videos YouTube has taken down that were tied to scams has dropped dramatically this year. A YouTube spokesperson attributed that decline to factors that include its evolving enforcement practices. According to YouTube's enforcement page, the site has been relying more heavily on technology to police its platform this year, in part because of staffing issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 11:27:45 AM

Yes,  scam is everywhere and btc is not an exemption and being a target to the hackers, phishers and the likes. They will be either let you pay something in which they promise to give you more or they will use a site or app where you will going to disclose your wallets important details like private key or seed phrase unknowingly through phishing fake sites or phishing apps.
sallybein987

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 03:09:37 PM

Scammers are everywhere. Therefore, learn to determine now who is a scammer and who is not. After all, it will be more difficult in the future.

Rule №1 - always get information from different sources to avoid scam.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 03:19:22 PM

Personally when I am on a site and it get to a point on clicking to join any group I just pick race and do my research well before I joined any link now an I got hooked. One just need to be extra cautious in dealing with anything online, first you check if the sight is secure.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 03:49:22 PM

Any money making scheme greedy and fraudelent people will always grab opportunities just to make money online even in a bad way. Scammers are also rampant on facebook creating fake project pages offering bitcoin double ratio scheme to people who commented on posts. That's why awareness to these things will come useful in any given situations and to fight scams we must be vigilant always.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 03:59:49 PM

~snip
^ This has become their trick and they always use it to cheat. don't be easily influenced by their writing, it's all just their manipulation to make as if they are good people. YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook have become fields for crypto scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: