Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Had you sold your Bitcoins ?  (Read 1829 times)
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 03:08:31 PM

Well said, But 6000$ is a very cheap price of Bitcoin.
Now the price of the bitcoin is above 34000$ and makes its ATH. What a massive pump in few months.
The early investors are getting good profits through this Bitcoin rally.
I have also sold all my bitcoins at very cheap prices.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Alucard1

Activity: 574
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:32:03 PM

I am still holding some of my funds in bitcoin, I am still looking forward that bitcoin could still go up, I only pull it out when I needed money but its just a little bit because I still want to invest it for a long term or until it reaches my certain standard. Your expectation about going down about $6000 is not quite possible and I don't think that it would happen again just like the year 2017, but that's your prediction and expectation and no one knows what will happen in the future.

Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 05:27:49 PM

I already sold out all my Bitcoins, and other crypto.

I don't want to risk. i would buy Bitcoin again when it visits $6000 again, maybe next year.

What about you?

Very well because it is your personal decision. I cannot sell my btc because i brought some coin by bitcoin. So Can't. But some of bitcoin i saving for future or next time. when I think it should be sold now I'll just sell.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 07:00:46 PM

Are you sure it will be fall down at $6000 next year? Even I sold  most of my BTC and cryptolast year only few I have. So I prefer to hold it rather to sell  right now.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:18:17 PM

Yes, I sold my bitcoin because there is no more patience left in my mind and my body.

I'm scared that bitcoin might go lower and lower and it becomes too late to sell it in the market that's why I advanced my actions.

It is pretty worth it for me and I don't have any regrets selling at a price of $25k even if it reached $27k these past few days.
I understand why you are afraid but at the same time it does not change the fact you sold too early, bitcoin is trading at 32k which means you missed a significant amount of profits, when it comes to strong tendencies that present themselves in the market from time to time it is a better idea to keep riding the market as much as you can and never sell to early, I know it is hard but it is the only way to make sure you obtain as much profits as possible when the bull run comes.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 07:01:16 AM

I don't want to risk. i would buy Bitcoin again when it visits $6000 again, maybe next year.

What about you?
I don't know bitcoin price dump again 6000$ but i tell it's right time to sold bitcoin. Today is high price in her total life. This is good decision to sold but don't buy know and you need to wait ling time.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:55:07 PM

No because It's Not Good time to sell ,And I knew the bitcoin will hit 40k very soon,In current year .And That person would be very fool who had sold bitcoin,And I'm looking on different platforms,And Exchanges Most of wise persons are buying bitcoin and Also low number of them are selling And according to me they are Fool person who are selling or who had sold Bitcoin.

You do not call other people a fool when they sell their belongings in exchange for their daily necessities. The decision to sell does not belong to someone else but only to the people who own that crypto or money. Anytime is a good time to sell as long as you have something to do with it and buying right now is not the best idea that people or new users can have since there can be a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin slowly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:16:13 PM

I just hooding my bitcoin until now and I already sold it some of the bitcoin I have because it is not sure about what happen this year. Even I have own think about bitcoin possible value of it I do not sure if it's really going to happen. Converting your bitcoin in real money is really good but hoping to hold the others to get more profit if the bitcoin price is pump more. The $6000 per bitcoin is impossible to happen now and I think it takes time to dump the price.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 05:43:29 PM

What about you?

Now only the bitcoin season is going. Then comes Altcoin. So don't wait for Bitcoin's rate to drop, invest in Altcoin. Still, Altcoin's performance is not as noticeable. So very soon we can see the performance of Altcoin. So I think don't wait for Bitcoin's rate to drop just invest in Altcoin.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:10:49 PM

Already as of now sold little sums, since I accept in ceaseless offering, as I begun amassing my coins in 2018. It's as of now a colossal benefit for me, and it's a benefit I certainly do not need to miss out on. But offering all coins nowadays is hazardous, there's no ensure that another foot will be lower than the current cost, we’re still so early within the bull run. It's never a awful thing to exit with a benefit, but in the event that your objective is to re-enter this market, offering presently may be not exceptionally ideal.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Olivia Wolff

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 09:17:52 PM

No, I'm not selling Bitcoin yet. Now I'm holding it and waiting for a higher price
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 10:51:06 PM

Sold it when it hit my price target at $16k, but sadly it took off. I've never anticipated that it will break higher prices because i thought it was due to dump after a massive rally. But it just go sideways for a few days and eventually gotten at $18k that's where i've bought back in. After it successfully reclaimed former resistance turned to support at the $18k level.
I got caught my emotion also when it reaches $19,000 something, I was expecting that it will stop then but we all get shocked and surprised, and we are wrong with our prediction. However, it was not a loss for me because it almost doubling my money since I bought it when the price is bat $10,000 but somewhat feel regrets.

Anyway, it was just life in crypto, can't be sure of anything in the future but at least we can still make money for our investment and we never suffered losses unlike if we never sell it and it dumps, that is the big problem.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:53:02 PM

If you've taken a lot of profit by selling it, that's good and not a problem, you just have to wait for bitcoin for a deeper correction, but I'm not sure
if  bitcoin  will come  back as low  as  $6K.  Yesterday   even  bitcoin  experienced a    correction   to  $28K,  not   deeper.  But I  can't  be  sure  if
there will be another correction until it reaches $20K, maybe it's low enough if the correction doesn't reach $6K. You could  consider it.  But I don't
want to advise you. That's up to you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:03:44 PM

I have sold bitcoins I don't want to take any chances.
bitcoin price went up more than my target, so I chose to sell bitcoin.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:17:10 PM

already sold my bitcoin recently because i need that money for my college, but i also reserved some bitcoin for my future saving because i need that money and maybe will invest it more if i have money from my signature campaign, but it would be too hard to make money on campaign during this scam train and lots of requirements

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:31:22 PM

The alts season have not even started yet and you already sold all your alts! so far only btc has been in performance without alts moving along side, i think there will be alts season before the market will return to bear mode, if there won't be any, this will definitely be hard on alts holders like me  Cry

I also hope so, and of course for altcoins to be bullish means that bitcoin must be stable first. So far, we've seen altcoins in green in almost every market, and this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed.
Mrsonutiten

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:37:09 PM

Is there anybody here that bought some when they were pennies years and years ago that still have them? It seems there are a bunch of people who had hundreds of them but sold them years ago or lost the drives. Interested in hearing your story on why you didnt sell them Bitcoin Smiley
fahmimajannat

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:18:31 PM

Yeah already sold. Because this is the right time to sell bitcoin. Otherwise the price will fall easily. Than selling bitcoin wouldn’t be profitable. So It's the best time to sell bitcoin

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 06:18:12 PM

I sold some of my bitcoin bit not all . I am hoping for its raising amount. May be it can fall down or go to moon. Holding is always risky but it may bring some profit if it's result come out positively . 🤣 Hope for the best time of BTC.♥️

nakisama

Activity: 205
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 06:20:11 PM

yep, but too soon, did not expect such an impressive rise in price

even JP Morgan now is considering the price above 6 figures in the near future!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: