Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth 2.0 Staking on Binance  (Read 282 times)
bigcash2011 (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 04:50:24 PM

Hi,
I am looking to stake some ETH at binance but I have some questions and confusions which I want to clear before starting, from the community here:

1) How often staking rewards are shared?
2) How secure it is to park our ETH in binance for staking?
3) What if the funds are hacked or stolen? Any insurance or coverage guarantee by binance?
4) Is there a decentralized method to stake eth where we can park our ETH in our private wallet to stake?
5) Are there better and more lucrative alternatives to stake ETH available other than Binance?

I hope active users and experienced community members in this regard will help with these questions.
Regards!

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Stobox: Securities Tokenization

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 05:54:20 PM

Hi,
I am looking to stake some ETH at binance but I have some questions and confusions which I want to clear before starting, from the community here:

1) How often staking rewards are shared?
2) How secure it is to park our ETH in binance for staking?
3) What if the funds are hacked or stolen? Any insurance or coverage guarantee by binance?
4) Is there a decentralized method to stake eth where we can park our ETH in our private wallet to stake?
5) Are there better and more lucrative alternatives to stake ETH available other than Binance?

I hope active users and experienced community members in this regard will help with these questions.
Regards!

1) You will get to know this in January, I think as reward from the launch of the service will be counted tomorrow and distributed in January.
2) Compared to other stacking services, Binance is better. They have capability to bear loss out of their pocket.
3) Not mentioned anywhere but at least you can directly ask Binance to reveal public address of validators they will be running on beaconchain.
4) If you are willing to have a validator node while parking your ETH in other wallet, I don't think that this is possible. Or, maybe I evaluated this question wrong. Which one is it?
5) I would prefer Binance instead of going with lucrative services.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4273

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 08:00:06 PM

Selling ethereum, buy polcadot.
You don't need to do complex operations to stake a polcadot, and if you change your mind, you can get coins in 28 days.
You do not need to trust your coins to intermediaries and the upside potential for this coin is high.
Polcadot wallet compatible with ledger.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:40:49 PM

I read that they are giving a bonus in BNB

"Users who have completed KYC prior to the end of the activity period will receive an additional reward in BNB equivalent to the average BNB/ETH value of BETH earned as staking rewards by each respective user during the activity period, effectively doubling each qualifying user's reward."

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: