Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love all human regardless of who they are  (Read 9673 times)
allofabove (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:58:53 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 06:22:24 AM by allofabove

Due to the apology that we receive from Jawad, we are closing this thread.

But Razorcoin did not  refund our  1500 USD at all, and we have Paypal prove.

So far Jawad did not  delete every thing as his promised. even though we have deleted every thing
as we agreed in this thread.

jaez

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

Hello,

We've already responded to you via email. For the sake of fairness and openness both your email & our response is below.
To clarify we're offering you a full refund as soon as you can identify yourself. Otherwise we have no way of knowing who we're sending the refund back too, as you've stated you're using someone else's paypal account.

Please get in touch, we'll be happy to sort this out for you.

On 25/03/2014 11:26, Jawad Yaqub wrote:

Hi Ali

Thank you for your detailed response. Let us deal with your points here.

On 24/03/2014 18:48, all all wrote:

>My site is SSL confirm check : https://www.aracoin.com/

Your SSL Certificate is invalid. Please confirm the issuing authority, and type of certificate. It should be one which is PCI Compliant, and suitable for Financial Services. We simply need a valid chain of trust, and the EV certificate to be issued by a recognized CA - eg. Comodo, Verisign, or Thawte.

> 1-the translation has to be done by you thought Google translate and i can help you if you ask.

Razorcoin does not write content for clients. This was made clear to you and you were to provide the Arabic content for the wallets - these are waiting for you to complete this task and it impossible to proceed without your input.

> 2- you have done nothing where is the site of the mining Huh?? where is the expert that will guide me as as Jawad side Huh? where is
> the Github.com information?Huh??

The mining site is completed, and the GitHub Source ready. You have raised an issue and until all issues are resolved we are unable to deliver.

> 3- you are scamming me for some reasons that I don't understand.

No, we are not. We have received verbally abusive calls from you, and threatening messages. Our duty is provide a lawful service which is why we are requesting what we need to finish the project from you.

> 4- I am paying you money, so you must answer all my questions with the right behavior .

So far you've paid less than 50% for the project while receiving over 80% of the deliverables. Please confirm you have the remaining funds, and are a lawful business operating in Saudi Arabia.

> 5- you don't say talk to us in business day, while you tell people you are 24 House support this is called laying .

You were asked to stop harrassing our staff member at weekends and night - and asked to stop swearing during calls to our people as they tried to help you. We do provide round-the-clock access to all our clients - but reserve the right to protect our people from threatening and abusive behaviour.

> I just started to write my full story with your bad attitude and support , I 'll dedicate my self to prof to every thing to the whole
> cryprocurancey community. I have all Razorcoin advertisement in more that 10 place, I will tell the real story.

We have acted lawfully and fairly. You are put on notice that if you do share any details of correspondence you must include it all - including this response.

Under Saudi Law to operate a business with a view to profit one must be registered. We require you prove you are registered with the Unified Center (UC.) We request a full copy of your AOA as required by law to ensure your business is licensed to operate in the Financial Services in Saudi.

As proof of identity we require you to provide a current valid scan of your Identification Card, your business bank account details, including Account Name, Bank Name, IBAN/Swift No. Your registered business address in Saudi Arabia.

We also request proof of your valid registration with GOSI, and Zakat please.

We have been asked to pass on details of those requesting cryptocurrency builds to the government. Please confirm by reply whether you wish to supply or withold such details of your project as may be relevant to the financial industry in Saudi Arabia.

Thank you, and looking forward to a speedy and successful project.

Kind Regards

Razorcoin Legal
manuuk

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:26:16 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:47:02 PM by manuuk

Get a proper programmer and clone yourself from Github.
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:36:05 PM

wow lol your sad Razorcoin is not a scam, i have a coin made by them and it is just fine.

have had lots of help and support from them
jaez

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

Hi, yes Ali I am Jawad Yaqub and I run Razorcoin.

Why are you still posting this? We processed your refund of $1500 to you today after you sent us your identity.
jaez

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:59:50 PM

The refund was issued to one Ali Hakim from Riyadh who provided their details today. This matter is closed. We no longer have your money - you do.
manuuk

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:55:21 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:45:45 PM by manuuk

This one LOL:

mdzedzej

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:58:08 PM

mdzedzej

Can you tell us what is your coin name, so we can mine it ? Cool

If you don't answer  that means you are Jawed or one of his fake team. loooooooooooool

lol okay shill enjoy spamming with all these fake posts Cheesy im not part of his team and im not releasing the coin just to satisfy your demands lolol
mdzedzej

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:18:13 AM

lol okay bro if you think so you cant just call someone a fake because they see through your BS if you had a problem with them you should handle it like an adult, not once have they ignored me so maybe if you talk with a sense of respect you can work something out with them , just sayin
jaez

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:07:02 PM

Hi. This is false.

The person who posted it is trying to blackmail the company.
manuuk

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:44:54 PM by manuuk

information is all available publicly at duedil.com
manuuk

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:54:01 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:44:18 PM by manuuk

Manchester is not the future on cryptos..

manuuk

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:00:19 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:46:08 PM by manuuk

mdzedzej
besirkurtulmus

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:10:01 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 09:32:35 AM by besirkurtulmus

Hello,

This is A. Besir Kurtulmus. I'm the lead developer in Razorcoin, which handles all technical development and issues. All my info is available online,  so you can check and validate if I'm a real person.

I'm posting this due to the accusations made here for the last 2 days. I'm only going to answer in a technical way, why the coins we build works, and what's the main problems we're having recently.

We customize and build coins specified by our customers, and deliver them. We also build online mining pools, and coins based e-commerce solutions. Before starting Razorcoin (which is under Razormind), we delivered software projects (on medium and big scale).

Due to BTC's popularity, we also wanted to enter the BTC scene. We've been doing R&D for the past few months, gone through nearly all crypto coin papers, and tried our best to understand the whole concept.

Our coins do work, but I cannot give you the wallet or daemon of others purchased coins. The only problem we had with person who started this thread, was that we couldn't deliver the Windows QT Wallet in time. He went full berzerk, and started to post negative reviews all over reddit & bitcointalk. I want to note that, we did fully customize his coin, delivered more than 80% of the project.

Please understand that I'm the person who's mainly responsible for the technical side of the business, and our lawyers recently told us that sending the project over or refunding to this anonymous person would get us in trouble.

This basically is the case.

Hopefully this clears some of the questions.
-Besir
Razorcoin Team
jaez

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:34:45 AM

Hi Ali

We DID process a refund of $1500 to you as Ali Hakim by bank transfer.

We've also been told that your paypal claim has now been resolved.

So from our point of view it looks *very odd* that you're still getting angry.

If you want an apology for being late then yes, OF COURSE we're sorry we were late. There. You have my apology as well.

Now if you want to talk, then lets do that.

But please, stop threatening me and my family.

Regards

Jawad Yaqub
jaez

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:02:23 PM

Fine! Then please just call me and we'll sort this out.

Jawad
allofabove (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:43:39 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:58:45 PM by allofabove

If you want an apology for being late then yes, OF COURSE we're sorry we were late. There. You have my apology as well.

Now if you want to talk, then lets do that.

Regards

Jawad Yaqub

For the record
jaez

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:55:20 PM

Look, for the record as well, paypal themselves already denied your 'dispute'.

There is no gift, you were delivered the work, THEN raised a dispute to try and keep both the work AND the money.

Then you went nuts online when you couldn't blackmail us, and I recently got a message from you asking to remove the http://aracoin.com link.

Now you're saying you're in London?

I tried calling you just now but no luck:

[12:27:32] ara coin: take our link out plz from the forum
[12:27:46] Jawad Yaqub: hi
[12:27:52] Jawad Yaqub: lets talk
[12:28:52] Jawad Yaqub: Call to ara coin, no answer.
[12:29:53] Jawad Yaqub: too busy?
[12:30:28] ara coin: yes go ahead here
[12:30:36] Jawad Yaqub: call me
[12:31:38] ara coin: I have no mic sorry
[12:31:44] ara coin: we can chat
[12:31:58] Jawad Yaqub: you have a phone?
[12:32:35] ara coin:  I am in London now just arraived no phones
[12:33:10] Jawad Yaqub: then call me when you can.
[12:33:12] Jawad Yaqub: salaam
[12:33:37] ara coin: fine

-------------

also:

Take our link out please

This is getting *VERY STRANGE*

Please call us to resolve this ASAP.

Regards

Jawad
jaez

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

No I'm saying we did a bank transfer to you for $1500, and then we were told by Paypal that your dispute was denied. You never closed it - so no 'gift'.

Are you in London? Did you come to threaten me?

I've tried calling you but no luck, and I've asked you to call me.

Regards

Jawad
allofabove (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:31:02 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 08:29:24 PM by allofabove

I never threaten any human been  in my life even you Jawad,  I still respect you as a human that is all.

I am out of here
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: