Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noso: PoPW+PoS. Fair launch, not premined, open source comunity  (Read 8527 times)
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 12:46:57 PM

It will be listed on txbit.
https://twitter.com/txbit_io/status/1646081979614478337
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 07:47:50 PM

Hi, I've been using Noso for more than a year now; I'm a user in Noso dirscord server but I just realized that I can't send messages on any of the channels? Can someone tell me why is that?

Thanks in advance.

NVM, I just needed to click in the shell emoji.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
comisho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 10:14:50 AM

Hi, I've been using Noso for more than a year now; I'm a user in Noso dirscord server but I just realized that I can't send messages on any of the channels? Can someone tell me why is that?

Thanks in advance.

You have probably been banned. The Noso community is top-managed by a small clique that gives you timeout or permanent ban if you write anything that the dictators think is critical of the project.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 03:29:06 PM

Thanks in advance.

You have probably been banned. The Noso community is top-managed by a small clique that gives you timeout or permanent ban if you write anything that the dictators think is critical of the project.

Thanks for your response, but I was not banned; like I said: I just needed to click in the shell emoji to be verified.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
gcarreno

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 11:53:47 AM

Hey comisho,

I second this!!

I've been banned for the longest, mainly because I've been trying to enlighten the current community of Noso that it's now just a crapshoot(as in comparable to Poker) of a coin.
And, once upon many Moons ago, I was part of that clique Sad

Main reasons the coin is not really a cryptocoin is the fact that it's still centralised via the complete reliance on seed nodes and the fact that the transactions do not store the public key necessary to verify them.

To me, these 2 problematic things completely deny what a cryptocoin should be, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers,
Gus
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2023, 09:23:36 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2023, 10:56:06 AM by nightraven

WARNING
I think there is reason to warn against the Noso project. Unlike other crypto projects, there are no peer to peer or democracy principles in this project.

A small, completely anonymous clique of about 8-10 people manage everything both when it comes to the development of software and the way the community is managed. Important decisions are never discussed within the community in the social medias. The community is only informed when the decisions have been made and cannot be changed. People who disagree or criticize the decisions are banned from the social medias without warning and without explanation.

This anonymous clique has unilaterally made important decisions that time and again change the conditions of the participants. Let me give a few examples.
- GPU mining was banned and accounts with about 250,000 Noso (with a current market price of about 80,000 US$) were frozen, depriving the holders of their funds.
- PoW has been gradually changed to PoS through several steps. At the same time, a development fund has been introduced, which receives 10% of block rewards and transaction fees.
- The minimum fee for transaction has been increased 100,000 times.
- Although the clique repeatedly claims that they work without payment, the lead developer has just been paid 45,000 Noso (at a market price of US$15,000-20,000) from the development fund.

Investors should therefore think carefully before investing in Noso coins. All applicable rules and conditions may be changed without notice at the discretion of the anonymous clique.
MMOStars

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 01:27:43 AM

WARNING
I think there is reason to warn against the Noso project. Unlike other crypto projects, there are no peer to peer or democracy principles in this project.

A small, completely anonymous clique of about 8-10 people manage everything both when it comes to the development of software and the way the community is managed. Important decisions are never discussed within the community in the social medias. The community is only informed when the decisions have been made and cannot be changed. People who disagree or criticize the decisions are banned from the social medias without warning and without explanation.

This anonymous clique has unilaterally made important decisions that time and again change the conditions of the participants. Let me give a few examples.
- GPU mining was banned and accounts with about 250,000 Noso (with a current market price of about 80,000 US$) were frozen, depriving the holders of their funds.
- PoW has been gradually changed to PoS through several steps. At the same time, a development fund has been introduced, which receives 10% of block rewards and transaction fees.
- Transaction fees have been increased 100,000 times.
- Although the clique repeatedly claims that they work without payment, the lead developer has just been paid 45,000 Noso (at a market price of US$15,000-20,000) from the development fund.

Investors should therefore think carefully before investing in Noso coins. All applicable rules and conditions may be changed without notice at the discretion of the anonymous clique.

Send this to txbit, I warned them on twitter this is ending to be a rug.
nightraven

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 09:38:18 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2023, 10:57:11 AM by nightraven

WARNING

- The minimum fee for transactions has been increased 100,000 times.

Send this to txbit, I warned them on twitter this is ending to be a rug.

Hi MMOStars
I will warn Txbit as you suggest.
I'm not on Twitter, so it is good if you warn there.
gcarreno

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 10:32:10 PM

Hey Y'all,

I need to thank both @nightraven and @MMOStars for coming forward and backing the story that Noso is, NOW, either a scam, or a bunch of people in panic mode trying to recoup a very bad investment of time. There was a time when this coin had a future Sad

In my previous message on this thread I was probably a bit too technical, or just a bit too rambly...

Nonetheless, I think that @nightraven was a lot more eloquent and for that I thank him a lot!!

Cheers,
Gus
iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 12:29:00 PM

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 12:34:22 PM

I understand someone's pain. Noso will be hard to stop no matter how hard you try
sikorh

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 05:57:55 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2023, 06:35:44 PM by sikorh

WARNING

- The minimum fee for transaction has been increased 100,000 times.

when a mentally ill person like GUS careno and bunch of scammers unite they form the fart group  Cheesy
goodluck  Grin you wont gain anything out of this
BTW everybody this guy "GUS" slandering has about 40k coin at market price of 40,000$

If you guys wants to start a war based on lies and FUD am here to tear you apart scumbags!!!
 @nightraven @MMOStars @gcarreno

1- "a development fund has been introduced, which receives 10% of block rewards and transaction fees"
 its called project fund and it was introduced at  block 88406 now we are at block 109781 at the time of the message  Wink
2-"The minimum fee for transaction has been increased 100,000 times"
minimal fee didnt change its the same 0.01% only the minimal noso amount to be transferred changed to prevent microtransactions from flooding the mainnet
3- "Although the clique repeatedly claims that they work without payment, the lead developer has just been paid 45,000 Noso (at a market price of US$15,000-20,000) from the development fund"
this is fud too, Bermello bought 20k from the project development wallet and has only been rewarded 25k for the past 2 years of work
4-"GPU mining was banned and accounts with about 250,000 Noso (with a current market price of about 80,000 US$) were frozen, depriving the holders of their funds"
This decision was also voted by GVTs to punish these exploiters.

it’s funny that someone like @Nightraven even dares to post this kind of bullshit fud when the same individual wrote :
nightraven — 05/02/2023 5:25 PM
Blockchain technology is based on Algorithmic Governance instead of Human Governance. Algorithms published as open source can be examined so we don't have to trust humans. It is therefore a crucial principle that "code is law". If the code allows something, then it is legal. Yes, even if there are bugs, it is legitimate to take advantage of the opportunity.
bermello — 05/02/2023 5:31 PM
The GVT decission was not to be POPULAR, was to be Ethic.
If you dont like it, you already had enough time to leave.
Legality does not define ethics.
Sliman Akkarin — 05/02/2023 5:35 PM
lol. So when hackers breach a liquidity pool on Ethereum tokens it’s legal because code allows it (yes it does, they did it). So why legal actions were taken against them lol ?
So when you breach someone’s network it’s legal because there was a flaw in the code lol ?

nightraven

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 09:39:48 PM

when a mentally ill person like GUS careno and bunch of scammers unite they form the fart group  Cheesy
BTW everybody this guy "GUS" slandering has about 40k coin at market price of 40,000$[/font
If you guys wants to start a war based on lies and FUD am here to tear you apart scumbags!!!

I don't want to start a war. I just want to inform potential investors that the Noso-project is managed by an anonymous circle of persons that completely arbitrarily change current terms and introduce new rules as they wish, and that they exclude any opposition from the community in Discord. I have done this by nicely and matter-of-factly describing what I have experienced

But I don't want a war where you obviously find it reasonable to accuse others of being "mentally ill" and to call others "scumbags". I don't want to debate on such a low level. But that says a lot about you and the climate in the Noso community.
sorinln

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 09:41:54 PM

I don't understand why people call scam so easily. Did you put money into this? How? Did you mine??? Excuse me! Is Noso centralized? Is Xrp centralized? Just a question…
sikorh

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 09:43:22 PM

BTW everybody this guy "GUS" slandering has about 40k coin at market price of 40,000$[/font

I don't want to start a war. I just want to inform potential investors that the Noso-project is managed by an anonymous circle of persons that completely arbitrarily change current terms and introduce new rules as they wish, and that they exclude any opposition from the community in Discord. I have done this by nicely and matter-of-factly describing what I have experienced

But I don't want a war where you obviously find it reasonable to accuse others of being "mentally ill" and to call others "scumbags". I don't want to debate on such a low level. But that says a lot about you and the climate in the Noso community.

Just go F yourself honestly we don't have time for people like you
sorinln

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 09:51:48 PM

Just go F yourself honestly we don't have time for people like you
We appreciate the fact that you have 3 comments made on bitcointalk and all made at noso 😂
dualdragon

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 02:12:44 AM

Dear Gcarreno ,

You said that this project " either a scam, or a bunch.....".
May I ask you a question that whether the N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ  is owned by you? It has Alias as "gcarreno-main".
I found that there is 12015 NOSO in it (http://explorer.nosocoin.com/getaddressbalance.html?address=N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ), also it is running a  MN on 216.127.162.8;8080.

If it is not owned by you, then please ignore this message. Otherwise, could you please tell me why you only sold ~1500 NOSO in 7sea exchange, keep 12000NOSO and running a MN? Should we run away from this "scam" project? I am confused.

Dragon

====================
>> address N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ
Address   : N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ
Alias     : gcarreno-main
Summary   : 12015.88536769 (442)
Incoming  : 0.00000000
Outgoing  : 0.00000000
Available : 12015.88536769
Masternode: Active
>> history N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ
Last block : 109829
Address    : N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ
INCOMINGS
  Mined        : 0
  Mined blocks :
  Transactions : 1
  Coins        : 0.14928767
  PoS Payments : 0
  PoS Earnings : 0.00000000
OUTGOINGS
  Transactions : 8
  Coins        : 1590.17000000
TOTAL  : -1590.02071233
SUMARY : 12015.88536769

Transactions
109764] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 30.00000000
109614] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 60.00000000
109253] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 60.00000000
109219] N3aXz2RGwj8LAZgtgyyXNRkfQ1EMnFC<-- 0.14928767
108797] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 1000.00000000
108740] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 60.00000000
108124] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 60.00000000
107324] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 60.00000000
106652] N3T4jeimYwgd1YHBqSex8C43eTXHYDm--> 260.00000000
==========================================

Hey Y'all,

I need to thank both @nightraven and @MMOStars for coming forward and backing the story that Noso is, NOW, either a scam, or a bunch of people in panic mode trying to recoup a very bad investment of time. There was a time when this coin had a future Sad

In my previous message on this thread I was probably a bit too technical, or just a bit too rambly...

Nonetheless, I think that @nightraven was a lot more eloquent and for that I thank him a lot!!

Cheers,
Gus
gcarreno

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 03:57:59 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:10:04 AM by gcarreno

Hey @sikorh,

When people decide that the only way to have, or win, an argument is by adopting a school-yard bully stance and start calling names willy-nilly... You've lost the argument without even participating in it!

Oh, and you are absolutely right when you say that I'm mentally ill!!
I've been diagnosed with chronic depression and anxiety. I had to retire quite early and live from the handout of the government.
I've also attempted suicide on 2 occasions, because my brain chemistry is all out of whack.

So, yeah, I'm completely cuckoo on the membrain!! But again, in this day and age, WHO DAFUQ isn't, hein?

Hey @dualdragon,

Yeap, all that you've listed is completely true!
I have an account that has the hash N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ and has around 12K Noso.
And, of course, you're also correct when you also mentioned my Master Node running on the afore mentioned IP address!!

I've been emotionally attached to this project for the past 2 years.
I'm finding it hard to detach, again, emotionally, from this project and the community, mainly because I poured a lot of my intellect and soul to this project and only got shit thrown back at my face.
So, yeah, I still have skin on this project!! And yeah, I'm effin PISSED!!!

Now, is this cause for me to not keep those systems running so I have an informed opinion of what is going on? Nope!!
Is this cause for me to backup the lies that are being spewed from the anonymous clique? NOPE!!
Does that exclude me from trying to translate a bit of my hurt into money? Nope!!

In conclusion, all that you've stated, dear @dualdragon, does not invalidate the facts that I and others have presented before!!!

Am I a bit shady when I say it's a pending scam but I participate in the scam? Yeap!!
But again, for the past 2 years, like I mentioned above, I poured quite a lot of me into this project and if I feel that I need a bit of compensation, and WHO DAFUQ are you to say otherwise?

Cheers,
Gus
sikorh

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 06:19:17 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 07:19:51 AM by sikorh

Hey @sikorh,

When people decide that the only way to have, or win, an argument is by adopting a school-yard bully stance and start calling names willy-nilly... You've lost the argument without even participating in it!

Oh, and you are absolutely right when you say that I'm mentally ill!!
I've been diagnosed with chronic depression and anxiety. I had to retire quite early and live from the handout of the government.
I've also attempted suicide on 2 occasions, because my brain chemistry is all out of whack.

So, yeah, I'm completely cuckoo on the membrain!! But again, in this day and age, WHO DAFUQ isn't, hein?

Hey @dualdragon,

Yeap, all that you've listed is completely true!
I have an account that has the hash N3RicsZoDsDsNhnt2qirkR2HwVC3GFZ and has around 12K Noso.
And, of course, you're also correct when you also mentioned my Master Node running on the afore mentioned IP address!!

I've been emotionally attached to this project for the past 2 years.
I'm finding it hard to detach, again, emotionally, from this project and the community, mainly because I poured a lot of my intellect and soul to this project and only got shit thrown back at my face.
So, yeah, I still have skin on this project!! And yeah, I'm effin PISSED!!!

Now, is this cause for me to not keep those systems running so I have an informed opinion of what is going on? Nope!!
Is this cause for me to backup the lies that are being spewed from the anonymous clique? NOPE!!
Does that exclude me from trying to translate a bit of my hurt into money? Nope!!

In conclusion, all that you've stated, dear @dualdragon, does not invalidate the facts that I and others have presented before!!!

Am I a bit shady when I say it's a pending scam but I participate in the scam? Yeap!!
But again, for the past 2 years, like I mentioned above, I poured quite a lot of me into this project and if I feel that I need a bit of compensation, and WHO DAFUQ are you to say otherwise?

Cheers,
Gus
If these responses didn't prove to everyone how pathetic and stupid those people are i dont know what to say  Grin
and also @gcarreno just because you made couple libraries doesnt make you a good developer  Cheesy or returns your wife!
f04ever

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:12:19 AM

This forum is for marketing, and technical discussion.
Denigrating someone else's body and mental is unacceptable for any reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: